What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (10 Viewers)

All in on the Knicks (at least as much as I will be all in on an NBA game). Felton isn't playing and NYK are coming off an X-mas day game but for a team in a mini-slump, Pheonix looks like a team to break out against. The spread is suspicious but I hope it is just for Felton being out and hopefully the Suns spending X-mas at home has them coming out a bit sluggish.

1u NYK -1 (1H) +99

1u NYK -2 -110

Honestly I think Felton being out might be a good thing for the Knicks. Really like that pick as well.

Can you bring back player props just for the NFL playoffs please?
No. Not with the GooRoo around. The book donated plenty for a couple of months. There is a reason he gets banned from every book on his player props. He is the best. We would get 2k heavy to each prop he released. Good way for a book to go broke. Can't say I blame the powers that be shutting that down. Will see what I can do for the Super Bowl though.cool?

Can you bring back player props just for the NFL playoffs please?
No. Not with the GooRoo around. The book donated plenty for a couple of months. There is a reason he gets banned from every book on his player props. He is the best. We would get 2k heavy to each prop he released. Good way for a book to go broke. Can't say I blame the powers that be shutting that down. Will see what I can do for the Super Bowl though.cool?
Thanks for the response - that works if you can get them for the SB!

All in on the Knicks (at least as much as I will be all in on an NBA game). Felton isn't playing and NYK are coming off an X-mas day game but for a team in a mini-slump, Pheonix looks like a team to break out against. The spread is suspicious but I hope it is just for Felton being out and hopefully the Suns spending X-mas at home has them coming out a bit sluggish. 1u NYK -1 (1H) +991u NYK -2 -110
Was just looking at tonight's NBA Lines too.Liking ORL 1Q and 1H, as well as NYK 1Q and 1H.

nothing like a little Nelly to get me fired up for the Little Caesars Bowl

WKU -6 and U56.5

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on WKU -6 tonight.C. Michigan's wins have come against:SE Mo. St. 3-8 in FCSIowa 4-8 B1G's worst teamAkron 1-11E. Michigan 2-10Miami, O 4-8UMASS 1-11They're not a good football team at all. I'm also leaning towards the over.
Also put a 1/2 unit on over 56.

'Raider Nation said:
Sharps Report -- LITTLE CAESAR’S BOWL (Detroit)

WESTERN KENTUCKY (7-5) vs. CENTRAL MICHIGAN (6-6)

Vegas Line: Western Kentucky by 6, total of 58

Market Moves: Western Kentucky opened around -6, but was bet down to as low as -5 in the build-up to the bowl. Support has come in once again for the favorite though since two of Central Michigan’s cohorts from the MAC have played poorly in the postseason. Toledo lost to Utah State 41-15. Ball State lost to Central Florida 38-17. Both scores were as bad as they sounded in the boxscore stats. Many bettors are holding those losses against Central Michigan, even if they don’t know much about Western Kentucky. Note that Louisiana-Lafayette of the Sun Belt won it’s bowl game against East Carolina.
Not really buying this. Toledo was without two of their best players. Their LB was the nation's leading tackler, if I remember correctly, and they lost him early. And Fluellen or whatever his name is -- their stud RB -- also was toast. They played hard and were in it until the 2nd half when Utah State became too much and they bowed out. I had Utah State and so I remember being surprised by their showing without their two best players (I think). And Utah State was a good, underrated team themselves this year.No clue on this game, btw, was just surprised by the comment. I would've expected something like that from the Dull Report.

OMG HTH

'bryan11joseph said:
'ChainsawU said:
'ChainsawU said:
Indiana State vs. Miami Florida u128 -120
I bought the half point just in case this ended up going into overtime ;)
C'saw - Where do you get your Totals plays? I am curious because I like tailing. Didn't know if there was someone you followed - or if you had your own strategy. I know this was discussed before. But I am curious to know more...
Yeah we discussed it before. I check out a lot of different forums. I get a feel for stuff and when I see a play that intrigues me, that’s when I go check it out on my own. I confirm numbers, look at situations, injuries, late breaking injuries, twitter feeds, plug it into JB’s system, plug it into BRONG’s system, look at early line movement, look at late line movement, and finally run it past modogg. And if I still like it after all that stuff and modogg hates it, that’s when I make it a play.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FYI for Knicks backers tonight, Melo is also outScoring going to be at a premium
:wall: Thanks for the update. I thought something like this was up with that fishy line but couldn't find anything about it earlier. I just bought out of most of my bets. Just can't take a tie into the half and I should be decent.

After watching SMU defensive end Margus Hunt destroy Fresno State's offensive line and reading Chris Low’s article I have a question.

Granted i didn't see all the game. BUT........I thought Fresno's OL and DL looked like they were about as motivated as the linemen in the Pro Bowl last yr. Or maybe like defenders at the NHL All Star game. Blame Carr too, he blew monkey balls.
Yeah, Fresno was there to party, SMU was there to win. June Jones was the bet. Someone on here called it, larryboy maybe???

FYI for Knicks backers tonight, Melo is also out

Scoring going to be at a premium
:wall: Thanks for the update. I thought something like this was up with that fishy line but couldn't find anything about it earlier. I just bought out of most of my bets. Just can't take a tie into the half and I should be decent.
Just to show my info:From MSG reporter Tina Cervasio's Twitter:

Twitter

That's an AWFUL offensive starting lineup

CMU +3 1/2 in live betting awful tempting here. They look the better team to me.
I put 1u on WKU ML +120 a little bit ago. They've got the ball with a couple minutes left in the half and get the ball to start the second half. I'm hoping those extra possessions are enough to help them pull it out, but agree the CMU has been moving the ball better than I expected. I've now got 3u WKU -5.5 and 1u WKU ML :scared:

total is 27 1/2 :( CMU +4 1/2? Debating 2 units on the Chips to buy myself out of the WKU -6 and try to make a little.

2 1/2 units on CMU +4 1/2 (-125) to win 2 units. Would end up plus one unit after the WKU -6 play. Need CMU and the over 56 at this point.

total is 27 1/2 :( CMU +4 1/2? Debating 2 units on the Chips to buy myself out of the WKU -6 and try to make a little.
I'm holding steady but keeping an eye on live betting and if WKU comes out flat, hammering live betting hard and fast

FYI for Knicks backers tonight, Melo is also out

Scoring going to be at a premium
Just to show my info:From MSG reporter Tina Cervasio's Twitter:

Twitter

That's an AWFUL offensive starting lineup
:thumbup: Phoenix winning the first quarter ensured my losses are minimum and if NYK can somehow pull it out, I'd make some money.

Advice needed: I have to have a Jensen receiver/DVD player, Sirius radio, amp and sub ripped out of my truck and put into my new sled. All of the places which do this stuff professionally try to rape you. What's the best way to find a guy who is capable of doing this and does it "on the side" from his normal job?

I don't trust anyone on Craigslist.

Rick Pitino: Louisville’s Gorgui Dieng will play against Kentucky

Louisville center Gorgui Dieng will play Saturday against rival Kentucky, Cardinals coach Rick Pitino told CBSSports.com. Dieng, who has been sidelined with a broken wrist suffered while drawing a charging call against Missouri on Nov. 23, practiced with the team on Wednesday. Pitino said last week that Dieng would not return to play until Jan. 2 against Providence. Two screws surgically inserted into the wrist in late November have helped shorten his recovery time. The 6-foot-11 junior from Senegal is averaging 8.2 points, eight rebounds and two blocks this season. Dieng’s parents are scheduled to attend the Kentucky game. It reportedly will be the first time to see their son play for Louisville. link

Of course they'll count this. Watch WKU outscore CMU by 7 in the 2nd half to destroy all of my bets here............

Advice needed: I have to have a Jensen receiver/DVD player, Sirius radio, amp and sub ripped out of my truck and put into my new sled. All of the places which do this stuff professionally try to rape you. What's the best way to find a guy who is capable of doing this and does it "on the side" from his normal job?I don't trust anyone on Craigslist.
A lot of guys who do window tint professionally also do this kind of work. Maybe you can get a buddy to refer you, or if you know anybody who sells cars, they will probably be able to introduce you to someone with knowledge on how to do this. A while back I bought an InstallerNet card and was able to search a database of unlikely places to comparison shop the best place to get a car stereo installed. And after getting to know some guys that run a high end aftermarket shop for boats here on Lake Travis I talked them into installing my car stereo. And got such a good deal with them I ended up not even using the InstallerNet card. But after going to their website it looks like you have to purchase an InstallerNet card to gain access to that database. :shrug:

Nuggets -1/2 at 1/2. Old Lakers wear down up in Denver after big game on Easter yesterday. HTH TIA TAKE CARE

There hasn't been much live betting available for this game. Looking to get out of my WKU -5.5 if I can, but no luck

There hasn't been much live betting available for this game. Looking to get out of my WKU -5.5 if I can, but no luck
Just as I speak, they offer CMU ML even money :thumbup:ETA... Moved to -115 right after I got it in. I now have3u WKU -5.51u WKU ML +1203u CMU ML even

Users who are viewing this thread