What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC Top 60 (1 Viewer)

Lets get some early FFPC discussion going. 300k to first place!

Feel free to post your own rankings and/or comment on mine.

1) Rob Gronkowski - Toss up between him and Charles for #1 overall for me. Slight edge to Gronk due to his huge advantage over the TE field.
2) Jamaal Charles - Best PPR RB this year
3) Antonio Brown - 239 receptions in the last two years. Puts up big numbers week in and week out. 13.4 points was his worst week last year!
4) Calvin Johnson - Best WR in the league.
5) LeVeon Bell - Would be #1 overall if not for 3 game suspension
6) Demaryius Thomas - 3 year average with Peyton = 99 rec, 1497 yards, 11.67 tds
7) Odell Beckham Jr - Keeping an eye on the hamstrings
8) Matt Forte - Not a sexy pick, but he gets it done every year
9) Eddie Lacy - Love his talent and he plays in a top offense
10) Julio Jones - I think Julio's TDs come back up to the 9-10 range this year
11) Dez Bryant - Keeping an eye on the contract situation
12) Marshawn Lynch - I think Beast Mode has another elite season left in the tank

13) Adrian Peterson - 30 years old and 1 year off scare me, but he's too good to pass up on in the early second round
14) LeSean McCoy - Bills offense not as good as the Eagles, but McCoy is super talented and will get fed the ball a ton
15) AJ Green - I don't think he'll have a problem rebounding from an injury riddled year
16) Jordy Nelson - Great talent in a great situation
17) Arian Foster - Injuries drop him down the rankings, but hes still a top RB when healthy
18) CJ Anderson - I like him a lot this year. Could see him jumping up to 13 or so if the training camp reports continue to indicate he has clearly distanced himself from Ball.
19) DeMarco Murray - Think he'll have a great year, but Matthews & Sproles are going to eat into his workload a bit.
20) Randall Cobb - Great talent in a great situation
21) Alshon Jeffery - He is a true #1 now
22) TY Hilton - Explosive and in a top offense with a top QB
23) Jimmy Graham - Receptions will come down, but I'm still betting on 10+ TDs
24) Justin Forsett - Should get a ton of receptions with Marc Trestman on board

25) Jeremy Hill - Got the bulk of the work at the end of last year even with Gio healthy
26) CJ Spiller - Finally Spiller will live up to high expectations. Peyton knows how to use him. I'm projecting 80 receptions.
27) Andrew Luck - Not a fan of taking a QB early, but I'd have to consider Luck or Rodgers at the top of the 3rd.
28) Aaaron Rodgers - See above
29) Frank Gore - Looked like he had something left in the tank last year. I love the change of scenery for him.
30) Mike Evans - Top talent and Jameis is an upgrade over what Tampa had at QB last year
31) Andre Johnson - He can still produce and finally has a top notch QB throwing him the ball
32) Julian Edelman - The new Wes Welker
33) DeAndre Hopkins - Love the talent, but not the QB
34) Brandin Cooks - Will be the number one target for Brees this year
35) Kelvin Benjamin - Should post similar numbers to last year. Keeping my eye on the reports about his weight.
36) Larry Fitzgerald - I think hes undervalued. His numbers in 22 games with Palmer extrapolate to 83/1045/9 in 16 games.

37) Emmanuel Sanders - I think hes overvalued. I don't see him putting up numbers like last year in the new offense.
38) Andre Ellington - Health is an issue, but he produces when on the field
39) Mark Ingram - Lack of involvement in the passing game drops him down the rankings
40) Joseph Randle - Will be watching the Dallas RB situation closely throughout August. Randle can easily move up the rankings if he establishes himself as the clear cut number one.
41) Giovani Bernard - Hill is the workhorse, but Gio will still see tons of work in the passing game
42) Alfred Morris - Consistent producer, but lacks involvement in the passing game.
43) Vincent Jackson - I think hes underrated. Last years 2 TDs were an anomoly.
44) Latavius Murray - I don't see Trent Richardson as much of a threat
45) Jonathan Stewart - Can he finally stay healthy?
46) Golden Tate - His receptions will come down with Calvin healthy
47) Greg Olsen - Not a sexy pick, but he gets it done
48) Travis Kelce - Love his upside if Andy Reid lets him play more snaps

49) Lamar Miller - I think Ajayi eats into his numbers
50) Keenan Allen - Top target in a good offense
51) Todd Gurley - Obviously this could change greatly depending on how quickly his knee heals
52) Melvin Gordon - Like the talent and situation, but how much will he be used in the passing game?
53) Brandon Marshall - Don't like the Jets QBs, but Marshall seems to produce no matter where he plays
54) Jordan Matthews - I think Agholor is more talented
55) DeSean Jackson - I like him better in draft-n-go style leagues
56) Sammy Watkins - Love the talent, but the offense will be run heavy and who is throwing him the ball?
57) Jarvis Landry - Should catch 80-90 balls again this year
58) Jeremy Maclin - Won't match last year, but should still maintain his career average numbers minus a couple TDs
59) Amari Cooper - Super talented and should get fed a ton of balls
60) Joique Bell - He's got younger and more talented RBs breathing down his neck

I think you are going to own Fitzgerald in every draft you have. It's not uncommon for him to dip below the century mark, and that's in PPR.

Here are the results so far from a $35 slow draft satellite league that I am in.

Pick Player

01.01 Antonio Brown

01.02 Jamaal Charles

01.03 Julio Jones

01.04 LeVeon Bell

01.05 Rob Gronkowski

01.06 Matt Forte

01.07 Adrian Peterson

01.08 Eddie Lacy

01.09 Demaryius Thomas

01.10 Arian Foster

01.11 DeMarco Murray

01.12 Odell Beckham Jr

02.01 Dez Bryant

02.02 LeSean McCoy

02.03 Marshawn Lynch

02.04 Calvin Johnson

02.05 Jimmy Graham

02.06 Jordy Nelson

02.07 Andrew Luck

02.08 C.J. Anderson

02.09 A.J. Green

02.10 Randall Cobb

02.11 Aaron Rodgers

02.12 Jeremy Hill

03.01 Justin Forsett

03.02 Alshon Jeffery

03.03 Andre Ellington

03.04 Mike Evans

03.05 Alfred Morris

03.06 T.Y. Hilton

03.07 DeAndre Hopkins

03.08 Melvin Gordon

03.09 Frank Gore

03.10 Emmanuel Sanders

03.11 Julian Edelman

03.12 Jonathan Stewart

04.01 Martellus Bennett

04.02 Jeremy Maclin

04.03 Greg Olsen

04.04 Lamar Miller

04.05 Brandin Cooks

04.06 C.J. Spiller

04.07 Travis Kelce

04.08 Andre Johnson

04.09 Golden Tate

04.10 Joseph Randle

04.11 Kelvin Benjamin

04.12 Jordan Matthews

05.01 Keenan Allen

05.02 Julius Thomas

05.03 Todd Gurley

05.04 Amari Cooper

05.05 Peyton Manning

05.06 Mark Ingram

05.07 T.J. Yeldon

05.08 Latavius Murray

05.09 Drew Brees

05.10 Carlos Hyde

05.11 Rashad Jennings

05.12 Jarvis Landry

06.01 Russell Wilson

06.02 Brandon Marshall

06.03 DeSean Jackson

06.04 Giovani Bernard

06.05 Sammy Watkins

06.06 Allen Robinson

06.07 Joique Bell

06.08 Mike Wallace

06.09 Tevin Coleman

06.10 Martavis Bryant

06.11 Michael Floyd

06.12 Ben Roethlisberger

07.01 Zach Ertz

07.02 Roddy White

07.03 Jordan Cameron

07.04 Ameer Abdullah

07.05 Vincent Jackson

07.06 Larry Fitzgerald

07.07 Nelson Agholor

07.08 Kevin White

07.09 Anquan Boldin

07.10 Eric Decker

07.11 Antonio Gates

07.12 Doug Martin

I don't like Gores ADP at all. Feel like he's being overdrafted by several rounds. Feel like him and Blount should be going within a few picks of each other.

Suppose that means I think Blount is being underdrafted as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Gores ADP at all. Feel like he's being overdrafted by several rounds. Feel like him and Blount should be going within a few picks of each other.

For me the difference between the two is that we know Gore will be the feature back in Indy, while in NE you never know what Belichick is going to do from week to week at RB. If you could assure me that Blount would be featured week in and week out, I'd actually prefer him to Gore - but with the risk that Blount could see multiple weeks of minimum production Gore's an easy choice.

I wasn't crazy about the Gore signing for Indy, but all he really has to do is plod along without sucking at TRich levels and he's gonna compile better numbers than his current ADP is suggesting.

I wasn't crazy about the Gore signing for Indy, but all he really has to do is plod along without sucking at TRich levels and he's gonna compile better numbers than his current ADP is suggesting.
Agree. He went to the perfect place for an old man to get a crutch. Couldn't ask for much better and his history shows enough to think he will easily outdo what TRICH was able to accomplish.

Dr. Octopus said:
Run It Up said:

For me the difference between the two is that we know Gore will be the feature back in Indy, while in NE you never know what Belichick is going to do from week to week at RB. If you could assure me that Blount would be featured week in and week out, I'd actually prefer him to Gore - but with the risk that Blount could see multiple weeks of minimum production Gore's an easy choice.
While I have defended Blount over the years there's also a "dummy factor" there where it wouldn't surprise me at all that Blount pulls a Spikes and is suddenly off the team and potentially out of the league for the rest of the year. I would be SHOCKED if anything like that ever happened to Gore.

Dr. Octopus said:
Run It Up said:

While I have defended Blount over the years there's also a "dummy factor" there where it wouldn't surprise me at all that Blount pulls a Spikes and is suddenly off the team and potentially out of the league for the rest of the year. I would be SHOCKED if anything like that ever happened to Gore.
If I had to put odds on it I think it's more likely Gore self-destructs before Blount does something to get cut in NE.

Dr. Octopus said:
Run It Up said:

If I had to put odds on it I think it's more likely Gore self-destructs before Blount does something to get cut in NE.
Gore is all class; how would he self destruct exactly?

Dr. Octopus said:
Run It Up said:

Gore is all class; how would he self destruct exactly?
Maybe he goes out there one week but forgets his walker. Or maybe his decade long ankle injury finally shuts him down.

Dr. Octopus said:
Run It Up said:

I am sure a lot of people would have agreed with this statement last year as well after Hyde was drafted to replace Gore and Blount signed with PIT to simply be a role player.

This is the first 5 rounds of a draft held Sunday with similar rules,except for 1 ppr for TE.

1.1 J.Charles

1.2 A.Brown

1.3 A.Peterson

1.4 E.Lacy

1.5 O.Beckham

1.6 D.Thomas

1.7 J.Jones

1.8 D.Bryant

1.9 C.Johnson

1.10 L.Bell

1.11 Gronk

1.12 CJ Anderson

2.1 AJ Green

2.2 M.Lynch

2.3 Forte

2.4 J.Nelson

2.5 Foster

2.6 D.Murray

2.7 McCoy

2.8 J.Hill

2.9 A.Luck

2.10 A.Rodgers

2.11 R.Cobb

2.12 A.Jeffery

3.1 TY Hilton

3.2 J.Forsett

3.3 M.Ingram

3.4 M.Gordon

3.5 E.Sanders

3.6 M.Evans

3.7 K.Benjamin

3.8 Gore

3.9 J.Matthews

3.10 J.Graham

3.11 B.Cooks

3.12 J.Edelman

4.1 D.Hopkins

4.2 G.Tate

4.3 K.Allen

4.4 L.Miller

4.5 Spiller

4.6 A.Morris

4.7 T.Kelce

4.8 A.Ellington

4.9 G.Olsen

4.10 T.Gurley

4.11 J.Randle

4.12 A.Johnson

5.1 Peyton

5.2 L.Murray

5.3 S.Watkins

5.4 J.Bell

5.5 J.Stewart

5.6 A.Cooper

5.7 J.Thomas

5.8 TJ Yeldon

5.9 M.Bryant

5.10 D.Jackson

5.11 D.Brees

5.12 J.Maclin

Joique dropped to 88 in my most recent MFL25, people seem to be catching on that his stock is dropping.

Currently doing a $35 FFPC slowdraft satellite. Somewhat of a barometer for the real thing. Only one surprise so far, but it's very early.

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

I'll keep updating if people are interested. Pretty vanilla so far except for Forte. Doesn't really change anything, I was just surprised he went #2.

Currently doing a $35 FFPC slowdraft satellite. Somewhat of a barometer for the real thing. Only one surprise so far, but it's very early.

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

I'll keep updating if people are interested. Pretty vanilla so far except for Forte. Doesn't really change anything, I was just surprised he went #2.
Wondering where Bell will go in the main event. With an 11 game regular season, missing 3 games in huge. I love the kid, but to pass on other top backs who will play a whole season is a huge risk.

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

Wondering where Bell will go in the main event. With an 11 game regular season, missing 3 games in huge. I love the kid, but to pass on other top backs who will play a whole season is a huge risk.
But you're not really missing his full production for 3 weeks, you're just missing the difference between his production and whoever else you start there. It might be little, it might actually be negative. We'll never know because you can't project what he would have done in those 3 games, but it's not like you're taking a zero in that roster spot for three weeks. With that in mind I think it's totally worth having him during the playoff run. I feel the same way about Tom Brady. I'm more concerned with Bell's knee than his suspension.

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

But you're not really missing his full production for 3 weeks, you're just missing the difference between his production and whoever else you start there. It might be little, it might actually be negative. We'll never know because you can't project what he would have done in those 3 games, but it's not like you're taking a zero in that roster spot for three weeks. With that in mind I think it's totally worth having him during the playoff run. I feel the same way about Tom Brady. I'm more concerned with Bell's knee than his suspension.
I understand that, but you're still losing your top pick for three games , so is it worth it to take Bell over say ADP or Forte, who you know will play those games and there may not be a huge difference between them once Bell gets back?

Not sure Bell is so far ahead of the next group of RBs that I would sacrifice three games in an 11 game regular season.

Just something I am curious to see when it actually comes to draft time in FFPC...................

The Bell love is out of control for Main Event purposes. People can say he's great to have for a playoff run all they want, but you have to get there first. Plus, to minimize the negative expected production with his replacement is just silly to me.

I currently see Dez going 10th and Bell going 3rd. That's nuts!

If your #1 pick misses 3 weeks, you're likely missing the playoffs UNLESS the rest of your draft is stellar and you're very fortunate.

For this reason I hope I get 6-12 draft slots this year.

The Bell love is out of control for Main Event purposes. People can say he's great to have for a playoff run all they want, but you have to get there first. Plus, to minimize the negative expected production with his replacement is just silly to me.

I currently see Dez going 10th and Bell going 3rd. That's nuts!

If your #1 pick misses 3 weeks, you're likely missing the playoffs UNLESS the rest of your draft is stellar and you're very fortunate.

For this reason I hope I get 6-12 draft slots this year.
And you'll actually be missing him for four weeks (almost 40% of your regular season) since he'll also have his bye week (although obviously every player will have a bye).

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

1.12 Megatron

2.01 D Thomas

2.02 Jordy

2.03 Jimmy Graham

2.04 CJ Anderson

2.05 Arian Foster

2.06 AJ Green

2.07 McCoy

2.08 Murray

2.09 Cobb

2.10 Luck

2.11 Hilton

2.12 Hill

3.01 Jeffery

3.02 Kelce

3.03 Olsen

3.04 Rodgers

3.05 Forsett

3.06 Gordon

3.07 Evans

3.08 Gore

3.09 Cooks

3.10 Sanders

3.11 Hopkins

3.12 Miller

4.01 Ellington

4.02 Spiller

4.03 Latavius

4.04 Benjamin

4.05 Bennett

4.06 Julius Thomas

4.07 Edelman

4.08 Andre Johnson

4.09 Tate

4.10 Marshall

4.11 Ingram

4.12 Morris

5.01 J Matthews

5.02 Allen

5.03 Randle

5.04 Hyde

5.05 Yeldon

5.06 Cooper

5.07 Jennings

5.08 Gurley

5.09 Ertz

5.10 Gio Bernard

5.11 Stewart

5.12 Witten

I just started my first FFPC. got third pick, took Gronk. Not sure how I feel about it...first time playing with these elevated TE rules.

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

I understand that, but you're still losing your top pick for three games , so is it worth it to take Bell over say ADP or Forte, who you know will play those games and there may not be a huge difference between them once Bell gets back?Not sure Bell is so far ahead of the next group of RBs that I would sacrifice three games in an 11 game regular season.

Just something I am curious to see when it actually comes to draft time in FFPC...................
I am not drafting Bell this year at all in the FBGPC for that reason

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

I understand that, but you're still losing your top pick for three games , so is it worth it to take Bell over say ADP or Forte, who you know will play those games and there may not be a huge difference between them once Bell gets back?Not sure Bell is so far ahead of the next group of RBs that I would sacrifice three games in an 11 game regular season.

I am not drafting Bell this year at all in the FBGPC for that reason

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

1.12 Megatron

2.01 D Thomas

2.02 Jordy

2.03 Jimmy Graham

2.04 CJ Anderson

2.05 Arian Foster

2.06 AJ Green

2.07 McCoy

2.08 Murray

2.09 Cobb

2.10 Luck

2.11 Hilton

2.12 Hill

3.01 Jeffery

3.02 Kelce

3.03 Olsen

3.04 Rodgers

3.05 Forsett

3.06 Gordon

3.07 Evans

3.08 Gore

3.09 Cooks

3.10 Sanders

3.11 Hopkins

3.12 Miller

4.01 Ellington

4.02 Spiller

4.03 Latavius

4.04 Benjamin

4.05 Bennett

4.06 Julius Thomas

4.07 Edelman

4.08 Andre Johnson

4.09 Tate

4.10 Marshall

4.11 Ingram

4.12 Morris

5.01 J Matthews

5.02 Allen

5.03 Randle

5.04 Hyde

5.05 Yeldon

5.06 Cooper

5.07 Jennings

5.08 Gurley

5.09 Ertz

5.10 Gio Bernard

5.11 Stewart

5.12 Witten
Thanks for this! Can you update it? Can anyone get this information or do you have to have registered for a draft there?

ETA: another couple of rds would be cool too since we are already imposing ... :thumbup:

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

1.12 Megatron

2.01 D Thomas

2.02 Jordy

2.03 Jimmy Graham

2.04 CJ Anderson

2.05 Arian Foster

2.06 AJ Green

2.07 McCoy

2.08 Murray

2.09 Cobb

2.10 Luck

2.11 Hilton

2.12 Hill

3.01 Jeffery

3.02 Kelce

3.03 Olsen

3.04 Rodgers

3.05 Forsett

3.06 Gordon

3.07 Evans

3.08 Gore

3.09 Cooks

3.10 Sanders

3.11 Hopkins

3.12 Miller

4.01 Ellington

4.02 Spiller

4.03 Latavius

4.04 Benjamin

4.05 Bennett

4.06 Julius Thomas

4.07 Edelman

4.08 Andre Johnson

4.09 Tate

4.10 Marshall

4.11 Ingram

4.12 Morris

5.01 J Matthews

5.02 Allen

5.03 Randle

5.04 Hyde

5.05 Yeldon

5.06 Cooper

5.07 Jennings

5.08 Gurley

5.09 Ertz

5.10 Gio Bernard

5.11 Stewart

5.12 Witten
Thanks for this! Can you update it? Can anyone get this information or do you have to have registered for a draft there?

ETA: another couple of rds would be cool too since we are already imposing ... :thumbup:
6.01 R White

6.02 DJAX

6.03 M Bryant

6.04 Vereen

6.05 Walker

6.06 Peyton

6.07 Aghalor

6.08 Maclin

6.09 Landry

6.10 Bell

6.11 Crowell

6.12 Cameron

7.01 Wilson

7.02 LaFell

7.03 Watkins

7.04 Abdullah

7.05 Brees

7.06 Big Ben

7.07 Cam

7.08 Robinson

7.09 Martin

7.10 Coleman

7.11 Ryan

7.12 Sankey

8.01 VJAX

8.02 Josh Hill

8.03 Blount

8.04 Brady

8.05 Fitz

8.06 Freeman

8.07 Duke

8.08 Wallace

8.09 Gates

8.10 McFadden

8.11 Romo

8.12 Floyd

1.01 Charles

1.02 Forte

1.03 Bell

1.04 A Brown

1.05 Gronk

1.06 AP

1.07 Lacy

1.08 OBJ

1.09 Julio

1.10 Dez

1.11 Lynch

1.12 Megatron

2.01 D Thomas

2.02 Jordy

2.03 Jimmy Graham

2.04 CJ Anderson

2.05 Arian Foster

2.06 AJ Green

2.07 McCoy

2.08 Murray

2.09 Cobb

2.10 Luck

2.11 Hilton

2.12 Hill

3.01 Jeffery

3.02 Kelce

3.03 Olsen

3.04 Rodgers

3.05 Forsett

3.06 Gordon

3.07 Evans

3.08 Gore

3.09 Cooks

3.10 Sanders

3.11 Hopkins

3.12 Miller

4.01 Ellington

4.02 Spiller

4.03 Latavius

4.04 Benjamin

4.05 Bennett

4.06 Julius Thomas

4.07 Edelman

4.08 Andre Johnson

4.09 Tate

4.10 Marshall

4.11 Ingram

4.12 Morris

5.01 J Matthews

5.02 Allen

5.03 Randle

5.04 Hyde

5.05 Yeldon

5.06 Cooper

5.07 Jennings

5.08 Gurley

5.09 Ertz

5.10 Gio Bernard

5.11 Stewart

5.12 Witten

6.01 R White

6.02 DJAX

6.03 M Bryant

6.04 Vereen

6.05 Walker

6.06 Peyton

6.07 Aghalor

6.08 Maclin

6.09 Landry

6.10 Bell

6.11 Crowell

6.12 Cameron

7.01 Wilson

7.02 LaFell

7.03 Watkins

7.04 Abdullah

7.05 Brees

7.06 Big Ben

7.07 Cam

7.08 Robinson

7.09 Martin

7.10 Coleman

7.11 Ryan

7.12 Sankey

8.01 VJAX

8.02 Josh Hill

8.03 Blount

8.04 Brady

8.05 Fitz

8.06 Freeman

8.07 Duke

8.08 Wallace

8.09 Gates

8.10 McFadden

8.11 Romo

8.12 Floyd
I'm just about done with this draft, and I'm not likely to post anymore updates to the list. Some of these names, like Abdullah and Gates, are probably a bit off from what you would see right now. Here is what my team looks like from the 9 hole:

QB : Brady 8, Bradford 12, Mariota 14

RB : CJ Anderson 2, Vereen 6, Martin 7, Mason 9, Ball 16, Stacy 17, DeAnthony Thomas 25

WR : Julio 1, Cooks 3, Benjamin 4, J Brown 11, M Jones 13, Patterson 18, Royal 19

TE : Ertz 5, V Davis 10, Niles Paul 15, Marcedes Lewis 20 (this was an autopick while I was asleep - had no intention of rostering him)

DEF : Det 21, Cle 22, Ten 26

Kicker : Gano 23, Gould 24

Two picks left to go I'll probably grab a couple flyers. Maybe another kicker.

Any recent drafts occur?
Here you go, fresh from last night. Unfortunately I can't post images here so a link to the screen shot is the best I can offer:

2015 Footballguys Players Championship July 30th draft board
These leagues need more drafters like team 10. Two QBs through round 7, two defenses through round 12, Heath MIller as his starting TE in a 1.5 TE ppr league, and three kickers.

Does he even have an inkling that he has lost before August?

Users who are viewing this thread