What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fictitious Replies to Real Facebook Posts (1 Viewer)

Chronicles of my CA move thus far.   Sat = check into corporate housing (Marina del Rey)  Sun = buy a new Lexus because I'm in LA (Santa Monica)  Mon= start at my new office..wish me luck!! #californiachronicles #fancyoffice
I noticed you don't post a lot of pics of yourself.  How many lbs we talking these days?  Also, diaf.

The reason why you don't have a date, AGAIN, is that you are a whiney condescending ##### who has let yourself go but still believe you look like you did in high school.

Oh, cool. You changed your profile picture AGAIN because you believe it makes you look sexy. And skinny.

It doesn't.

Did you actually RESEARCH that "fact" you liked and shared before you actually liked and shared it?

Because it's wrong. Idiot.

Hey, we get it. You hate Obama, Muslim's, Mexican wall jumpers, and lazy welfare recipients. 

You're a 43 year old man whose main interests in life are KISS and WWE. This means that the only maturing you've done over the last 37 years is physically. So don't expect me to feign surprise when you tell me that you're still having a hard time finding a woman that's willing to settle down with you.

Hats off for all the sacrifices you've made to help the victims in Paris and San Bernardino.  That "love" background behind your profile picture really goes a long way. 

Your baby is ####### ugly. 
My cousin's baby looks like a cross between the youngest kid on Malcolm in the Middle and a lemur. Just the ugliest little freak you could imagine, and she posts pics incessantly. How can she think that thing is cute? It looks like a ####### bat.

When we were dating 20 years ago, the only time I remember you mentioning Jesus was when I was balls deep in one of you orifices. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you post crap like this, can't you at least fact check it first?

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

Your biased political meme really made me reconsider my stance and now I'm totally on your side   -   Was said by nobody.  

Wow that beautiful woman you're so proud to have on your arm and call your wife is 4 foot 10 and 245 pounds, wears enough makeup for 3 people, and is a #####... You should have run away 10 years ago. 

Coming up on my 6 year anniversary of deleting my Facebook account.  On par with getting lasik surgery, IMO.
I need to cut the cord.  I keep talking myself into keeping the account so I can update my extended family with things about the kids, but it's becoming harder and harder to justify.   

I need to cut the cord.  I keep talking myself into keeping the account so I can update my extended family with things about the kids, but it's becoming harder and harder to justify.   
I need to do some serious cutting. Family and a handful of friends. I think I could trim it to a dozen people. 

"Why can't I ever date anyone normal!!!!!!!" - Well if you were not a 35 year old virgin (Korean - 8 - 8.5) that loves bragging about how your boyfriends are not "getting any" until the fully commit, maybe you would have better luck.  Hope that twice a week prayer group is working out for you.  

TheAristocrat said:
Coming up on my 6 year anniversary of deleting my Facebook account.  On par with getting lasik surgery, IMO.
You know the date you deleted it? Must be a story behind this.   :popcorn:

The baby looks cute but he's already behind the 8 ball having a crazy mother, and a father who is sure to leave within 20 months because of it.  Talking out every aspect of your postpartum depression on Facebook seems healthy, and just remember...a lot of it is water weight. 

Oh, you support Trump? Because he's going to deport all those illegals stealing our jobs? And your husband hasn't looked for work in ten years? And he "finally" got approved for Social Security "disability" payments for "depression"? But in reality he's just too lazy to work and couldn't even stand behind a cash register for 3 hours at a clip because he's 400 pounds because all he does is eat Tastycakes and watch Black Sabbath DVDs all day? ####. You. You #######. Parasite.

[I'll never be on FB btw, just responding to my wife's idiot sister who posts 100x/day.]

Users who are viewing this thread