What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

First Survivor of 2022 - PDSL (1 Viewer)

the league website has been created and the draft order randomly selected. If I entered all of the information and email addresses correctly, I believe that you should have received an email.

The draft will begin on Monday, March 28th. Please log in to the Irish Skin PDSL FBG 2022 website on MyFantasyLeague and double check data.

I made one scoring change, as I believe has been discussed a lot. I reduced the TE scoring to 1.5 points per reception. All other scoring remained unchanged from last year's set-up.

I think that the eliminated teams are manually edited out. We will drop the first lowest scoring team after week's two games are completed, using combined scores for weeks 1 and 2. Similarly, we will drop our second lowest scoring team after week's four games are completed, using combined scores for weeks 3 and 4. Beginning in week five, we will drop the lowest scoring team each week, with the champion being determined in week 17, if I have my math correct.

let me or @BassNBrewknow if you have any questions.

Ugh..I still can’t get in. I try to link the team but when I enter my email the link never sends to me.  Can someone send the access code for my franchise?  

You are logged in as user ryheaps503. There are no franchises in this league associated with this user. In order to access a franchise in this league (46169) you must either enter the access code for that franchise or ask to get a link to access it by entering the email address of the franchise. In the later case an email will be sent to the specified address only if it matches the email associated with the franchise.

here is the message on the site.  Since I’m not getting the email, I’m guessing my email of ryheaps@comcast.net is not associated with the franchise 

You are logged in as user ryheaps503. There are no franchises in this league associated with this user. In order to access a franchise in this league (46169) you must either enter the access code for that franchise or ask to get a link to access it by entering the email address of the franchise. In the later case an email will be sent to the specified address only if it matches the email associated with the franchise.

here is the message on the site.  Since I’m not getting the email, I’m guessing my email of ryheaps@comcast.net is not associated with the franchise 
Revised the franchise name to ryheaps503 and attempted to resend email invite.

Revised the franchise name to ryheaps503 and attempted to resend email invite.
The email address matches what you list here, so I am not sure what needs to be done if this email resend does not work. Perhaps someone more familiar with the set-up process will help this morning as we get the draft started.

The email address matches what you list here, so I am not sure what needs to be done if this email resend does not work. Perhaps someone more familiar with the set-up process will help this morning as we get the draft started.
I just sent another invitation, maybe that will help? 

Looks like I had a similar problem in the Playoff league and Bass was able to change my access code and send to me so I could get in.  Hopefully he can do that again here.  Looks like it’s an option on the Basic Franchise SetUp 

Looks like I had a similar problem in the Playoff league and Bass was able to change my access code and send to me so I could get in.  Hopefully he can do that again here.  Looks like it’s an option on the Basic Franchise SetUp 
Just sent you a PM with a revised access code.

Chubb fell too far but I couldn’t bring myself to draft a Brown this high. 
I am going for win only. High upside guys over safe. 

love the Come around for Bloom on Evans/Allen

rB leads because of setup. Glad my home league only needs 1 of the bastards. 

I am going for win only. High upside guys over safe. 

love the Come around for Bloom on Evans/Allen

rB leads because of setup. Glad my home league only needs 1 of the bastards. 
Chubb is the guy who helps you survive to win. But I went upside with Barkley and swift. Hopefully SB gets traded but even if he isn’t, he can be good. 

WR run. 7 in a row and 9 out of 10.
After the top 5 TEs went, I’m not reaching there. WR seems the best value in this range. I was hoping DK or waddle would hall to 3.15 but I’m quite happy with the Pittman/ Godwin combo. Just gotta hope to survive until Godwin gets to full strength. 

Sweet Love said:
So you are telling me I did not start a QB run?  😒
A tale of my draft thus far...

I did not like being near the top of the draft because I struggled with rankings beyond Kelce and Jonathan Taylor. My #5 pick was a struggle, even with a pick that surprised me in the top four. When my second rounder came up, the strength available seemed to favor the RBs and I considered Jacobs, Montgomery and Gibson. When my third rounder came up all the WRs I had targeted (AJ Brown, Hopkins, Allen and Evans) were gone, but one of my RB targets remained, so I grabbed Gibson.

Heading into the 4th round with three RBs, I felt obligated to draft a WR and was high on Michael Thomas, St. Brown, Mike Williams, and Lockett. Since the first two were gone, Williams was an easy choice. For my 5th rounder, with only four QBs gone and Lockett still on the board, he was also an easy pick.

Between Lockett at pick #69, all eight of my preferred top QBs were gone. I thought most would be gone, but expected to get one of Wilson or Prescott. They were all gone, even Rodgers who I would have taken despite his arrogance and lack of weapons. So, I was left with a large tier of guys and felt like at least three and possibly four would go before my 7th rounder. Perhaps a desperate move, but went with Derek Carr, who gets a new coach and Davante Adams to target, so hopefully Carr and the Raiders offense averages more than their 22 points per game a year ago.

Picks that I valued, but despised were Wilson by Woodrow (sounds presidential) at #86 and Prescott by Bass (as his 2nd QB) at #90.

@Sigmund Bloom on the clock. 

Maybe one of you staffers could hit him up via text?

@Clayton Gray@Aaron Rudnicki@Jason Wood
Sigmund checked in and made his second pick and has requested Rondale Moore as his replacement pick. As an inexperienced MFL Commish, I did not see how to add Moore to his roster. Could @BassNBrew @-OZ- @Duckboy@OldMilwaukeeeither guide me or just act as owner and make that pick?

I will delay making my next pick for a bit to enable this correction to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread