What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Florida boy killed by Neighborhood Watch (1 Viewer)

When are you folks going to realize that Christo is as useless a testes on a mule? He's a contract lawyer that pushes paper for lawyers that actually practice in a court of law. Most of his time is spent fapping to pron.

How many successful lawyers do you know that have enough time to waste on a message board?
I have no idea since I don't know that many successful lawyers, but of his 35,000+ posts, it seems most have been during the week, usually during working hours where presumably he should be working on what what his clients pay him for rather than all the argumentative nonsense he posts here. Maybe he is such a brilliant legal mind that he can do 2 hours of work in an 8 hour workday and spend the other 6 hours posting in places like this forum - but I doubt it.
Christo's response: :lmao:
Ask yourselves how much time it takes to post one of those.
Based on your overall 35,000+ post count and considering about half are emoticons or one word responses - I would guess hundreds of hours during the work day over the years that maybe you should have spent actually doing the legal work you were hired for.
It's nice to see you don't know what you're talking about. :lmao:
I actually do, but even the non-lawyers here have repeatly questioned how much time you actually spend during the day working as a attorney when you seem to have nothing better to do with your time than to post in the FFA. You say posting :lmao: etc takes no time, but you still have to read each post first before you select the emoticon, or one word response and then do the posting. If you figure out how long each response takes and then multiply by 20,000 - it doesn't even take a Christo to see that there a lot of wasted time during what one assumes are supposed to be working hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
In court documents, State Attorney Angela B. Corey also said that Zimmerman had two passports, and the passport that he surrendered to the court at the April hearing was one that Zimmerman had reported stolen on March 8, 2004. That passport was valid until May 2012, Corey said.

Zimmerman was issued a second passport on March 26, 2004, and that one is valid until 2014, she said.

The prosecutor asked the court that Zimmerman be ordered to surrender the second passport to authorities.

But Lester appeared to accept the explanation from Zimmerman's lawyer that his client had given him the second passport, and the lawyer simply forgot to hand it over to authorities until Friday.
The above was in the link TexasFan posted initially - second passport was applied for back in 2004. Zimmerman's lawyer had the second passport and the judge (Lester) was fine with the explanation. Discussion on the finances is fine - not sure why the passport is even open for discussion.
The only reason I was discussing the passport is because someone posted a quote without a link that said Zimmerman had applied for the second passport after the shooting.
Big deal, the news story i posted was incorrect about the dates, that doesnt change the fact he lied about having a second passport.

When are you folks going to realize that Christo is as useless a testes on a mule? He's a contract lawyer that pushes paper for lawyers that actually practice in a court of law. Most of his time is spent fapping to pron.

How many successful lawyers do you know that have enough time to waste on a message board?
I have no idea since I don't know that many successful lawyers, but of his 35,000+ posts, it seems most have been during the week, usually during working hours where presumably he should be working on what what his clients pay him for rather than all the argumentative nonsense he posts here. Maybe he is such a brilliant legal mind that he can do 2 hours of work in an 8 hour workday and spend the other 6 hours posting in places like this forum - but I doubt it.
Based on your overall 35,000+ post count and considering about half are emoticons or one word responses - I would guess hundreds of hours during the work day over the years that maybe you should have spent actually doing the legal work you were hired for.
I actually do, but even the non-lawyers here have repeatly questioned how much time you actually spend during the day working as a attorney when you seem to have nothing better to do with your time than to post in the FFA. You say posting :lmao: etc takes no time, but you still have to read each post first before you select the emoticon, or one word response and then do the posting. If you figure out how long each response takes and then multiply by 20,000 - it doesn't even take a Christo to see that there a lot of wasted time during what one assumes are supposed to be working hours.
Again, you're making assumptions about stuff you don't know anything about. HTH do you guys know when I'm supposed to be working?

In court documents, State Attorney Angela B. Corey also said that Zimmerman had two passports, and the passport that he surrendered to the court at the April hearing was one that Zimmerman had reported stolen on March 8, 2004. That passport was valid until May 2012, Corey said.

Zimmerman was issued a second passport on March 26, 2004, and that one is valid until 2014, she said.

The prosecutor asked the court that Zimmerman be ordered to surrender the second passport to authorities.

But Lester appeared to accept the explanation from Zimmerman's lawyer that his client had given him the second passport, and the lawyer simply forgot to hand it over to authorities until Friday.
The above was in the link TexasFan posted initially - second passport was applied for back in 2004. Zimmerman's lawyer had the second passport and the judge (Lester) was fine with the explanation. Discussion on the finances is fine - not sure why the passport is even open for discussion.
The only reason I was discussing the passport is because someone posted a quote without a link that said Zimmerman had applied for the second passport after the shooting.
Big deal, the news story i posted was incorrect about the dates, that doesnt change the fact he lied about having a second passport.
Link?

Did it look like this??? In regards to Zimmerman's passport mix up, the motion uses state department records to prove the existence of a second passport. Records show Zimmerman applied for a second passport in 2004 because the passport he surrendered to the judge "was lost or stolen." Zimmerman was granted a new passport that wouldn't expire until 2014. In a recorded phone call from a few days before the April 20 bond hearing, George and Shelley talked about the passport: Defendant: Do you know what? I think my passport is in that bag.Shelley Zimmerman: I have one for you in a safety deposit box...Defendant: OK, you hold on to that. Shelley Zimmerman: For you...It's going to be pretty difficult for Zimmerman's attorney to argue he's not a flight risk now. Zimmerman has yet to turn himself in, and has an active passport.http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-busted-recorded-phone-calls-171847115.html
BK - this was a conversation that occurred before the bail hearing. I don't know, but how do you know this is a discussion about a second passport as opposed to the passport that was turned in? Do we know when the first passport was turned in? Was it turned in prior to the bail hearing or was it turned in at the bail hearing? I'm asking because I don't know.

Again, you're making assumptions about stuff you don't know anything about. HTH do you guys know when I'm supposed to be working?
It hasn't been for the last few hours obviously. Or usually anytime during what is considered a normal Monday-Friday work day. In fact you spend so much time here, it is hard to believe you really have any other kind of life outside of posting in this forum.

It hasn't been for the last few hours obviously. Or usually anytime during what is considered a normal Monday-Friday work day. In fact you spend so much time here, it is hard to believe you really have any other kind of life outside of posting in this forum.
I'm watching the Sox game right now. So that's one thing I have.

and what exactly is the point you are trying to prove???? :confused:

In a packed Florida courtroom in April, George Zimmerman’s defense lawyer surrendered his client’s passport—a gesture to show that Zimmerman would not attempt to flee the country if he were released on bond.

It now appears that Zimmerman had another passport he didn’t hand over.

According to startling new disclosures by prosecutors in the case (PDF), the state attorney’s office says Zimmerman failed to give the court another valid American passport he had obtained in 2004.

Prosecutors said Zimmerman got his second passport after claiming he’d lost his original one, which expired at the end of May 2012. It was that original passport which he turned over to the court; the second passport, which is valid until 2014, remained in his possession.
BK - you initially posted that Zimmerman applied for the second passport after the shooting. That was not a correct statement proven in the prosecutions motion and in the original link from TexasFan.
im only posting whats in the news, take it up with them
You're better than that.
Just to clarify though since you're only posting what's in the news - can I have a link from where you posted that he applied for it after the shooting (so I can take it up with them)?
Prosecutors in the case filed a motion asking for the bond to be revoked because Martin, the Florida Neighborhood Watch volunteer, lied about his finances and the fact that he is in possession of a second passport. Martin obtained that second passport two weeks after he shot the unarmed Trayvon Martinhttp://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-has-bond-revoked-by-courtOn Friday, Prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Zimmerman’s bond. Zimmerman was also accused of deceiving the court about his finances, and discussing his finances and his possession of a second passport (which he reportedly acquired two weeks after the shooting) in code words with his wife.

http://shop.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19955/title.george-zimmermans-bond-revoked-given-48-hours-to-

Link?
In phone conversations recorded by prison authorities, de la Rionda alleged, the couple discussed a second, valid U.S. passport hidden in a safe deposit box. Zimmerman, he said, had earlier handed authorities a passport due to expire in May, claiming it was his only onehttp://freeinternetpress.com/story/George-Zimmermans-Bond-Revoked-As-Judge-Rules-He-Deceivedampquot-Court-35046.html

Just to clarify though since you're only posting what's in the news - can I have a link from where you posted that he applied for it after the shooting (so I can take it up with them)?
Prosecutors in the case filed a motion asking for the bond to be revoked because Martin, the Florida Neighborhood Watch volunteer, lied about his finances and the fact that he is in possession of a second passport. Martin obtained that second passport two weeks after he shot the unarmed Trayvon Martinhttp://www.examiner.com/article/zimmerman-has-bond-revoked-by-courtOn Friday, Prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Zimmerman’s bond. Zimmerman was also accused of deceiving the court about his finances, and discussing his finances and his possession of a second passport (which he reportedly acquired two weeks after the shooting) in code words with his wife.

http://shop.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19955/title.george-zimmermans-bond-revoked-given-48-hours-to-
Sheila O'Connor is a freelance travel and golf writer who lives in San Francisco. When not traveling the globe and discovering all things new or ancient, Sheila is at home with her husband, 3 children and one cat.
Stick to travel and golf Sheila.

It's pretty simple. Zimmerman is responsible for what Zimmerman said, his attorney is responsible for what he said and his wife is responsible for what she said.
That's why the judge came down so hard on his wife and attorney, and refused to revoke Zimmerman's bail.

Link?
In phone conversations recorded by prison authorities, de la Rionda alleged, the couple discussed a second, valid U.S. passport hidden in a safe deposit box. Zimmerman, he said, had earlier handed authorities a passport due to expire in May, claiming it was his only onehttp://freeinternetpress.com/story/George-Zimmermans-Bond-Revoked-As-Judge-Rules-He-Deceivedampquot-Court-35046.html
And we're back to shoddy journalism. Zimmerman didn't say it. The prosecutor didn't claim that Zimmerman said it. O'Mara said it. Look at paragraph 5 of the prosecutor's motion. At the hearing O'Mara told the judge he had possession of the second passport for over a month.

In an interview,Zimmerman`s lawyer Mr. O'Mara said: "Was it a misrepresentation? Possibly. It looks like they should have told the judge about the money.
Christo:

1. "Possibly a misrepresentation" doesn't mean it WAS a misreprentation.2. A misrepresentation is not the same as a lie.

3. "It looks like" they should have told the judge doesn't mean they SHOULD have told the judge.

4. This is a statement by Zimmerman's lawyer, NOT by Zimmerman.

5. :lmao:
Sure enough, there it is! :lmao:

Zimmerman didn't say it. The prosecutor didn't claim that Zimmerman said it. O'Mara said it.
:lmao: Didn't I write something just like this in my "mock Christo" post? I shouldn't waste my time, the real deal is always better! :lmao: :lmao:
They are two different people. I thought this wasn't a difficult concept to understand but I stand corrected.
Do you suppose that O'Mara was told the truth by his client, but that he (O'Mara) decided to ignore the truth and chose to lie of his own accord to the judge? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Zimmerman didn't say it. The prosecutor didn't claim that Zimmerman said it. O'Mara said it.
:lmao: Didn't I write something just like this in my "mock Christo" post? I shouldn't waste my time, the real deal is always better! :lmao: :lmao:
They are two different people. I thought this wasn't a difficult concept to understand but I stand corrected.
Do you suppose that O'Mara was told the truth by his client, but that he (O'Mara) decided to ignore the truth and chose to lie of his own accord to the judge? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You have no idea what Zimmerman said to O'Mara. O'Mara told the judge he'd had the second passport in his possession for over a month but that he'd forgotten about it. The judge accepted the explanation. Why can't you?

[Christo]I have no idea what Zimmerman told his lawyer.[/Christo]lol, I was close. Look up.

:lmao: Didn't I write something just like this in my "mock Christo" post? I shouldn't waste my time, the real deal is always better!

:lmao: :lmao:
You have no idea what Zimmerman said to O'Mara. O'Mara told the judge he'd had the second passport in his possession for over a month but that he'd forgotten about it. The judge accepted the explanation. Why can't you?
By revoking bail?

and you passed a bar exam??? wow
Yes, tim. I did pass the bar exam. And it does have questions where you have to differentiate between two persons.

O'Mara told the judge he'd had the second passport in his possession for over a month but that he'd forgotten about it. The judge accepted the explanation. Why can't you?
All lawyers are truthful and forthright in court, all the time, even when it works to their client's disadvantage.

:lmao: Didn't I write something just like this in my "mock Christo" post? I shouldn't waste my time, the real deal is always better!

By revoking bail?
You guys are amazing. He didn't revoke bail because of the passport.

honestly its very difficult to believe anything from zimmerman or his people at this point.Im not alone in this thinking, go to any public forum and read peoples comments, i think you are the only person on earth still defending this dirt bag

Yes, tim. I did pass the bar exam. And it does have questions where you have to differentiate between two persons.
:unsure:

honestly its very difficult to believe anything from zimmerman or his people at this point.Im not alone in this thinking, go to any public forum and read peoples comments, i think you are the only person on earth still defending this dirt bag
Nothing I've written today has anything to do with defending Zimmerman. I would just like you guys to get the facts straight.

and what exactly is the point you are trying to prove???? :confused:

In a packed Florida courtroom in April, George Zimmerman’s defense lawyer surrendered his client’s passport—a gesture to show that Zimmerman would not attempt to flee the country if he were released on bond.

It now appears that Zimmerman had another passport he didn’t hand over.

According to startling new disclosures by prosecutors in the case (PDF), the state attorney’s office says Zimmerman failed to give the court another valid American passport he had obtained in 2004.

Prosecutors said Zimmerman got his second passport after claiming he’d lost his original one, which expired at the end of May 2012. It was that original passport which he turned over to the court; the second passport, which is valid until 2014, remained in his possession.
BK - you initially posted that Zimmerman applied for the second passport after the shooting. That was not a correct statement proven in the prosecutions motion and in the original link from TexasFan.
im only posting whats in the news, take it up with them
You're better than that.

Thank you - it's safe to note at this point that this was incorrect information.

Actually, Christo hasn't actually "defended" Zimmerman in this thread. Now Carolina Hustler, on the other hand...

Actually, Christo hasn't actually "defended" Zimmerman in this thread. Now Carolina Hustler, on the other hand...
and jonmx. Christo has taken the defense lawyer route.

It really doesn't mean that much. I had people I went to law school with that passed the California Bar Exam the first time, yet I wouldn't trust them to carry my briefcase to court. Passing the bar shows an aptitude for taking that particular exam but one should not conclude that passing it translates to actual competence in the field of law.

Link?
Are you kidding? Do you regard yourself as neutral and objective on this subject ?

:goodposting: When the 911 operator advised Zimmerman to NOT pursue Trayvon Martin that's the end of the story. Zimmerman should get the death penalty and it should not take 10 appeals and 15 years to get it done. :banned:

and jonmx. Christo has taken the defense lawyer route.
Well Zimmerman deserves to be defended from the utter bull crap you constantly spew. It is pathetic. Zimmerman may be a dirtbag, but still deserves to be treated fairly under the law. The prosecution and most of the pro-Martin side grossly overreaches and are cringe-worthy in their statements. There is a reason the majority of people think he is innocent. The case against him sucks big time.

:goodposting: When the 911 operator advised Zimmerman to NOT pursue Trayvon Martin that's the end of the story. Zimmerman should get the death penalty and it should not take 10 appeals and 15 years to get it done. :banned:
Mr. slayer666, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Link?
Are you kidding? Do you regard yourself as neutral and objective on this subject ?
I've not defended him once, I just argue against you, and several others because you don't know what you're talking about half the time, and most of the anti-zimmerman banter in here is based on raw emotion and has very little basis in reality..You've insinuated that if Zimmerman was caught in a lie, that would be all the jury needed to convict him of murder.. You've lied before, are you guilty of murder?

See 'slayer666' above..

Who cares what some idiot 911 operator has to say. Since when are they my boss??

Who cares what some idiot 911 operator has to say. Since when are they my boss??
well it WAS good sound advice and its really sad he didnt take it serious.

Exibit 467See Tim, 3 guys here who assume they know what happened.. No one knows if Zimmerman continued to follow after the operator made that statment.. If he did give chase, wouldn't Trayvon have needed to be running away? Yet they never made it further than the building right in front of Zimmermans truck.. I could have ran around that building twice in the time zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher..

Exibit 467See Tim, 3 guys here who assume they know what happened.. No one knows if Zimmerman continued to follow after the operator made that statment.. If he did give chase, wouldn't Trayvon have needed to be running away? Yet they never made it further than the building right in front of Zimmermans truck.. I could have ran around that building twice in the time zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher..
im not assuming that the 911 operator gave zimbercile good advice, i know he did.

:lmao:

Didn't I write something just like this in my "mock Christo" post? I shouldn't waste my time, the real deal is always better!

im not assuming that the 911 operator gave zimbercile good advice, i know he did.
You assumed "he didnt take it serious"

The family of the dead 17 year old who wouldn't be dead if Zimmerman had followed that advice.

Users who are viewing this thread