What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys Classic Apps Ready For 2023 (1 Viewer)

I have a feeling we're negatively impacting workplace productivity today...
Any news on when the paid version will become available so that we can update projections? (Won't let you with the free version that's available now).

Thanks!

can i ask here, if i downloaded a version few weeks ago, and there is a "new" version number now, are they actually different? downloaded it after the initial post on this thread and have been updating the projections regularly. There are no functional changes on the classic apps after release?

@Joe Bryant anyone else notice when you click the custom waiver adds, it doesn't show the players name?

I have submitted a ticket as well, just wanted to see if anyone else has the issue.

@Joe Bryant anyone else notice when you click the custom waiver adds, it doesn't show the players name?

I have submitted a ticket as well, just wanted to see if anyone else has the issue.

Not that I'm aware of. But thanks for submitting a ticket and they'll do their best to get you going.

I wrote about this several weeks ago, and this was their response. "
Yes, week 2 as normal.Thanks,Bruce" I have yet to see it, but still waiting. It would have been nice to use before today as most pickups are done starting earlier today starting on Wednesday at 12:00am. Also Football guys are not including team QB's in their rankings as this is the way 2 of my leagues are structured...

Yes, week 2 as normal.Thanks,Bruce" I have yet to see it, but still waiting. It would have been nice to use before today as most pickups are done starting earlier today starting on Wednesday at 12:00am. Also Football guys are not including team QB's in their rankings as this is the way 2 of my leagues are structured...

Weird, I don't even see Lineup Dominator on the Week 2 landing page any more. Looks like it was deleted.

Weird, I don't even see Lineup Dominator on the Week 2 landing page any more. Looks like it was deleted.
I really really hope this isn’t gone. It’s always been the best tool of the subscription (was always superior to the app imo)

I really really hope this isn’t gone. It’s always been the best tool of the subscription (was always superior to the app imo)

@Bruce Henderson and @Joe Bryant :

Lineup Dominator appears to have been removed from the Season Long Landing Page. Is it going to be supported going forward?

LD is awesome for navigating BYE weeks when managing multiple leagues. I can use the GameByGame to identify problem weeks and I can sort players by week to identify potential FA's. I have not found another source for see all at once 'by-week' projections on the FBG site. Thanks!

@Bruce Henderson and @Joe Bryant :

Lineup Dominator appears to have been removed from the Season Long Landing Page. Is it going to be supported going forward?

LD is awesome for navigating BYE weeks when managing multiple leagues. I can use the GameByGame to identify problem weeks and I can sort players by week to identify potential FA's. I have not found another source for see all at once 'by-week' projections on the FBG site. Thanks!

Yes. Working on some things now. Have had trouble with some features and could be delayed for this week but we'll see.

For any questions in future, please visit www.footballguys.com/help and click "contact support" and they'll do their best to help with an answer. That'll always be way faster than the forum.

Was not deleted. Hasn't been added yet as it's not ready as we'd hoped.

Will the classic lineup dominator be available for Week 3? It is very, very missed. Thanks
Agree. Classic apps have been very frustrating this year. If you look at the custom free agent/waiver wire report, it's still not even showing the players name before the write up, you just have to try to figure out who they are talking about.

@Joe Bryant I sent a ticket in about this a couple weeks ago, and got a reply saying they were working on it, but still no fix. :(

Will the classic lineup dominator be available for Week 3? It is very, very missed. Thanks
Agree. Classic apps have been very frustrating this year. If you look at the custom free agent/waiver wire report, it's still not even showing the players name before the write up, you just have to try to figure out who they are talking about.

@Joe Bryant I sent a ticket in about this a couple weeks ago, and got a reply saying they were working on it, but still no fix. :(

The Draft Dominator Classic has worked perfectly all year.

We had a problem with the Lineup Dominator Classic and it wasn't able to debut in Week 2 as it does every year. We put everything we have on it and hope to have it this week.

The Draft Dominator Classic has worked perfectly all year.

We had a problem with the Lineup Dominator Classic and it wasn't able to debut in Week 2 as it does every year. We put everything we have on it and hope to have it this week.
If you go to MyFBG Classic, and then to "Custom Waiver Wire Report", are the players' names showing up? I've sent screenshots in during the ticket I created and they said they were going to send to the developers to fix, but it's been a couple weeks now.

If you go to MyFBG Classic, and then to "Custom Waiver Wire Report", are the players' names showing up? I've sent screenshots in during the ticket I created and they said they were going to send to the developers to fix, but it's been a couple weeks now.

Yes. Fixing the name issue is something hoped to be fixed soon.

Again, we're not going to turn the forum into Customer Service Help Desk. I have zero visibility on these things and am unable to help at all when it's a specific customer service issue where they often need specific information from the customer.

Last edited:

Yes. That's hoped to be fixed this week.

Again, we're not going to turn the forum into Customer Service Help Desk. I have zero visibility on these things and am unable to help at all.
No problem, already have a ticket in. Was just wondering if it slipped between the cracks but it seems you guys are on it! Thanks.

Also to add, not only has the Draft Dominator Classic worked perfectly all year, it was released earlier this summer than expected. Thus the reason for this thread starting.

For any questions on specific customer service, please contact them with your exact question and they'll do their best to update.

Will the regular lineup dominator ever have the feature from the classic Dominator where you can see every team ranked by their positional strength? There's a Team by Pos tab in the League Forecast page, but it only shows your team vs the league avg. Seeing every team's positional strength number really helps when figuring out trade partners.

Users who are viewing this thread