What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's more nauseating: the clowns being overly critical of the best FF site on the net, or the tools licking Joe and Dave's nads in defense of a couple of legitimate criticisms.

Happy New Years Fellas, I'm a DRUNK TATUM BELL OWNER! :banned:
Now this is a thread that can lead to a timeout. :lmao:

Why should a paying customer care in the slightest if the owner of the company providing the service gets 10 hours of sleep a night or 2?
Read what I said again.He wasn't complaining, bragging, or anything like that.

He was simply telling people that they were working as hard as humanly possible, then he apologized for coming up short. The 16 hour day was to illustrate that point.
I only got 8 hours sleep: :cry: "waaah"I work 16 hour days: :cry: "waaaah"

The paying customers just don't appreciate how much I do around here: :cry: "waaah" :cry: :cry: "waaaaaah"

Sounds like whining to me.
Okay, you're not even trying to have a discussion.Goodbye, tool.

Edit: And the fact that you're promoting another site in your sig while bashing FBG makes me question your motives, and your character as well.
As for the staff, I think there is alot they could learn as far as presenting themselves and their product in a better fashion.
:lmao: It's a lot not alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try putting things into realistic perspective.

Subscribers pay approximately $2.00 per month for access to premium information on this site. Do you really expect this site to provide you with every single trivial piece of NFL news?
No, but the staff would like you to think otherwise.

Subscribers pay approximately $2.00 per month for access to premium information on this site. Do you really expect this site to provide you with every single trivial piece of NFL news?
I know..I know...Your name is Matt Pitzer!

Why should a paying customer care in the slightest if the owner of the company providing the service gets 10 hours of sleep a night or 2?

He was simply telling people that they were working as hard as humanly possible, then he apologized for coming up short. The 16 hour day was to illustrate that point.

The paying customers just don't appreciate how much I do around here: :cry: "waaah" :cry: :cry: "waaaaaah"

Edit: And the fact that you're promoting another site in your sig while bashing FBG makes me question your motives, and your character as well.
As for the staff, I think there is alot they could learn as far as presenting themselves and their product in a better fashion.
:goodposting: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :confused:

:lmao: Eric Karabell?

:lmao: Eric Karabell?
Nice one! Pitzer wrote in Sports Weekly last week that a hot pickup was Ran Carthon because he would get carries during week 16 for the Colts. The only problem was he was on the Packers practice squad by the weekend.

Is it a lot or not alot? And a lot or not alot of what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,I've let this one play out a bit but let's get back to the Shark Pool being what it is.Here's what I wrote to Tony when he asked me about this thread:

Hi Tony,Thanks for the good words. We fight a constant battle about what to email out immediately and what to email out a few hours later in the Players In the News. A lot depends on the day. It might surprise you (it surprised me) that many people don't want any more email than is absolutley necessary. With every email, we always receive requests to be removed from the list as they don't want too many emails. Personally, I'd send an email on every news story but we try to provide what our customers want there. But it's a battle. In Wells' case, we felt the Players In The News that was sent a couple of hours later was the best way to let our folks know. Thanks for the good words and I hope you have a fantastic 2006.
One thing I'd like to maybe consider for next year is multiple mailing lists. Maybe one where a guy can sign up for emails on pretty much anything we think is remotely important. And then another list for emails on the really big players. We'll keep kicking it around. Thanks for the feedback on this.J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread