What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

For the love of God, do not elect Hilary Clinton next election. (2 Viewers)

I don't know. Maybe the republicans will make some changes in their social agenda and actually be relevant in the next election.

One of the reasons Hillary is probably going to win quite easily is that over the last 6 years conservatives have been so quick to criticize Obama as inexperienced and incompetent. This criticism has not worked, but what it has done is transferred a sort of gravitas around Hillary which she did not have before- she comes across as competent and serious.

I really don't think any Republican has a shot against her except, possibly, Christie. And both the GOP and Christie himself seem to be hard at work to ensure that he is not their nominee.

I really don't think any Republican has a shot against her except, possibly, Christie. And both the GOP and Christie himself seem to be hard at work to ensure that he is not their nominee.
I thought Christie would've made it very interesting especially if he could turn down his style, but chances are the conservatives would've screwed that up in the primaries and now with all this political damage, he'll be lucky to see another term as governor. Its a shame b/c that would've been a fun race.

Guys, we screwed up bringing Barack into Office. The guy's approval rating says it all, but we were spoonfed this guy by the media and America has changed immensely over these past few years with Barack. But I'm telling you, do everything in your power to ensure the Hilary Clinton is not elected as even the Democratic nominee. Bring up Benghazi over and over.

Imagine the disappointment you have for Barack Obama and multiply it by two. It would be the worst thing that could happen to our country. That's a potential 16 years of liberalism jammed down our throats.
Pretty sure that this rant makes me want to vote for her and speed up your demise.

I've only voted for a Democrat once.

Because Eminence started this thread and his track record at prognosticating, I'm voting Hillary.

I've only voted for a Democrat once.

Because Eminence started this thread and his track record at prognosticating, I'm voting Hillary.
Great point, people will probably end up adding a 5th spot for her on Mt. Rushmore she is going to be such a great President.

It's going to be Jeb versus Clinton and there's not really anything people can do to prevent that.
I really don't think Jeb Bush will run. Doesn't seem interested.
Yeah, that's the reason. :lmao:
Not suggesting he'd be the candidate even if he was interested. Republicans might very well recoil in horror at the thought of another Bush.But even so, he just doesn't seem to want it anyhow.
The primary season would be very interesting with Jeb and Christie vs the GOP right

If I've learned one thing during my 15+ years in the FFA, it's that whatever Eminence says, do the opposite.

You'd think someone doomed to lower retail managemet and poor stock trades for a career would prefer a bit more of the welfare state. I guess he'd prefer to help the billionaires that ultimately employ him out of a perverted sense of aspirational desires and what could one day, be.

One of the reasons Hillary is probably going to win quite easily is that over the last 6 years conservatives have been so quick to criticize Obama as inexperienced and incompetent. This criticism has not worked, but what it has done is transferred a sort of gravitas around Hillary which she did not have before- she comes across as competent and serious.

I'd vote for Christie in a heartbeat if he'd change his marijuana stance.

:lmao:

:lmao:
?

Cannot stand Hillary, but she would have been better than Obama, knowing what we know today. At least she had some experience.
I don't mind Hillary as much as you but I totally agree she would have probably done a better job. Obama didn't seem able to play the game and as well as I think she would have been able to.

We'll get to see because she is going to win.

POTUS doesnt matter nearly as much as being able to appoint Supreme Court justices. So dont vote conservative/republican no matter what else you do.
:goodposting:

Scalia and Kennedy are 78. Ginsburg is 81. Breyer is 76.

That's four SC justices who could be replaced in the next 8 years.

POTUS doesnt matter nearly as much as being able to appoint Supreme Court justices. So dont vote conservative/republican no matter what else you do.
:goodposting:

Scalia and Kennedy are 78. Ginsburg is 81. Breyer is 76.

That's four SC justices who could be replaced in the next 8 years.
This is what I said before the 2012 elections. I didn't, and still don't, think there would be much difference from a governance standpoint between President Obama or a potential President Romney, but I absolutely prefer to have a Democrat nominating the next wave of Supreme Court Justices.

Guys, we screwed up bringing Barack into Office.
What do mean "we" - you weren't old enough to vote for him in 2008 and with your rants against homosexuality (which don't suggest a liberal tolerant person) it would seem highly unlikely that you would have voted for any democratic candidate in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, we screwed up bringing Barack into Office. The guy's approval rating says it all, but we were spoonfed this guy by the media and America has changed immensely over these past few years with Barack. But I'm telling you, do everything in your power to ensure the Hilary Clinton is not elected as even the Democratic nominee. Bring up Benghazi over and over.

Imagine the disappointment you have for Barack Obama and multiply it by two. It would be the worst thing that could happen to our country. That's a potential 16 years of liberalism jammed down our throats.
What is it about Hillary Clinton that you don't like? Specifically?

I disagree with many of Hillary's views, but she did a fine job both as senator and as Secretary of State, and depending on whom the Republicans choose I may very well vote for her. I like her.
can you list off some of her major accomplishments?
There'll be time enough for that. We're 3 years away Read her Wiki page if you want details.
So you make statements you can't back up
New here?

What is it about Hillary Clinton that you don't like? Specifically?
Can't speak for Eminence...but for me?

1. She "wants it too much." Seems like her whole life has been about wiggling and worming herself into a position of power. Not just her choice in career (millions of us do it), but all the manipulation and decisions used to get there. Marrying Bill for as much POLITICAL reasons as anything having to do with love. Then sticking by his side instead of divorcing his ### when he was skirt-chasing and then caught with his hands in the cookie jar in front of the nation. It's not her fault he was a lying, cheating d-bag. But sticking with said lying, cheating d-bag caused me to lose some respect for her. Though my guess the reason he cheated is their marriage was as much political alliance as anything related to love/sex.

2. All the "smoke" surrounding the Clintons' shady-dealings in Arkansas prior to Bill being elected President.

3. Carpet-bagging or at-minimum moving to a State (New York) where she could have an easier row to hoe to get back into the mix in DC.

Half the reason I yelled for Obama until I was hoarse in 2008 is that I did NOT want Hillary elected POTUS! I still think Obama was the better choice than McCain and again than Romney...but in 2008? Obama was my "not Hillary" vote...at least initially.

She wants to be President badly, she moved to New York to get elected, and concern that she might have had shady dealings in Arkansas 25 years ago? That's why you don't like her?

I'm not a big Clinton fan, but those reasons suck.

She wants to be President badly, she moved to New York to get elected, and concern that she might have had shady dealings in Arkansas 25 years ago? That's why you don't like her?

Suck or not, those are my reasons. Maybe it's just my own background/experience, but people who will do anything, run over anyone, to get ____________ are dangerous. I will say though that she (Hillary) is playing 2016 absolutely beautifully this time around...making it seem as though people need to try, hard, to "talk her into" running. Much better PR for her run through the primaries and general election than her looking/acting like she'd sell Chelsea for Ohio/Florida in the primaries and general election. ;)

Suck or not, those are my reasons. Maybe it's just my own background/experience, but people who will do anything, run over anyone, to get ____________ are dangerous. I will say though that she (Hillary) is playing 2016 absolutely beautifully this time around...making it seem as though people need to try, hard, to "talk her into" running. Much better PR for her run through the primaries and general election than her looking/acting like she'd sell Chelsea for Ohio/Florida in the primaries and general election. ;)
You mean like everyone who has ever run for President?

Users who are viewing this thread