What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Found this in my wife's chat log (1 Viewer)

Crimson Hawk

Axis of Evel
Wife (6/12/2008 10:37:11 PM): only if you want me. i won't push anything. you have to really want me

Wife (6/12/2008 10:37:43 PM): if you don't...that's ok too. I still want to meet you

other guy (6/12/2008 10:38:02 PM): we shall see

Wife(6/12/2008 10:38:13 PM): that's fine

Wife (6/12/2008 10:38:39 PM): I may chicken out anyway. keep in mind. I haven't been with another man in 17 years.

Other guy (6/12/2008 10:38:56 PM): true

Wife (6/12/2008 10:39:15 PM): so, I do want you though.

:bye:

She was planning a trip to see this person's ex-girlfriend whom me met on the net a couple of months ago. This guy is currently living with his ex.

I am extremely upset. I didn't want her to go in the first place due to the fact that she doesn't really know these people. Now she is pissed at me and says I am over reacting to some harmless "flirting". She keeps saying that she wasn't going to do anything.

Am I overreacting? Keep in mind this was only part of the conversation all typed while I was in the room with the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife (6/12/2008 10:37:11 PM): only if you want me. i won't push anything. you have to really want me

Wife (6/12/2008 10:37:43 PM): if you don't...that's ok too. I still want to meet you

other guy (6/12/2008 10:38:02 PM): we shall see

Wife(6/12/2008 10:38:13 PM): that's fine

Wife (6/12/2008 10:38:39 PM): I may chicken out anyway. keep in mind. I haven't been with another man in 17 years.

Other guy (6/12/2008 10:38:56 PM): true

Wife (6/12/2008 10:39:15 PM): so, I do want you though.

:bye:

She was planning a trip to see this person's ex-girlfriend whom me met on the net a couple of months ago. This guy is currently living with his ex.

I am extremely upset. I didn't want her to go in the first place due to the fact that she doesn't really know these people. Now she is pissed at me and says I am over reacting to some harmless "flirting". She keeps saying that she wasn't going to do anything.

Am I overreacting? Keep in mind this was only part of the conversation all typed while I was in the room with the kids.
No you aren't overreactingShe pretty much told you her plans in the bolded line above. That isn't "harmless" flirting

Sorry dude but she was going to go looking for some side action.

Has she taken any other trips recently?

Wife (6/12/2008 10:37:11 PM): only if you want me. i won't push anything. you have to really want meWife (6/12/2008 10:37:43 PM): if you don't...that's ok too. I still want to meet youother guy (6/12/2008 10:38:02 PM): we shall seeWife(6/12/2008 10:38:13 PM): that's fineWife (6/12/2008 10:38:39 PM): I may chicken out anyway. keep in mind. I haven't been with another man in 17 years.Other guy (6/12/2008 10:38:56 PM): trueWife (6/12/2008 10:39:15 PM): so, I do want you though. :bye:She was planning a trip to see this person's ex-girlfriend whom me met on the net a couple of months ago. This guy is currently living with his ex.I am extremely upset. I didn't want her to go in the first place due to the fact that she doesn't really know these people. Now she is pissed at me and says I am over reacting to some harmless "flirting". She keeps saying that she wasn't going to do anything.Am I overreacting? Keep in mind this was only part of the conversation all typed while I was in the room with the kids.
the entire content of the chat would help, feel free to post as soon as possible so we can get down to the bottom of this!

Open up some accounts under your name and your name alone. Withdraw some money here and there.

Change your direct deposit to the single account

Dang! Beaten to it

Nothing innocent about that. She was gonna bang this other dude.

She needs to NOT go on this trip. Make it clear to her that if she goes, the locks will be changed when she returns.

If you didn't toss her out you may have underreacted. There is no doubt as to her intentions. And the guy is stringing her along. She comes off as real desperate.

That is not harmless flirting and no you are not over reacting. What's worse is based on the text you posted the guy is not trying nearly as hard as your wife who appears to be throwing herself at the guy.

WOW, that is pretty cut and dry right there - she wants that guys junk. I have no real advice, but I wish you the best of luck.

Now she is pissed at me and says I am over reacting to some harmless "flirting".
She's pissed because it gives her an excuse to cheat. Now she will be able to say "I only cheated because you accused me of cheating!! It's YOUR fault!"Do you see how a woman's mind works???I hope you don't have any kids.

Nothing innocent about that. She was gonna bang this other dude.She needs to NOT go on this trip. Make it clear to her that if she goes, the locks will be changed when she returns.
If it were my wife, she'd be free to go. After reading that chat, it's over anyway, so she can do whomever she wants, except me.

Now she is pissed at me and says I am over reacting to some harmless "flirting".
She's pissed because it gives her an excuse to cheat. Now she will be able to say "I only cheated because you accused me of cheating!! It's YOUR fault!"Do you see how a woman's mind works???

I hope you don't have any kids.
Keep in mind this was only part of the conversation all typed while I was in the room with the kids.

Nothing innocent about that. She was gonna bang this other dude.She needs to NOT go on this trip. Make it clear to her that if she goes, the locks will be changed when she returns.
If it were my wife, she'd be free to go. After reading that chat, it's over anyway, so she can do whomever she wants, except me.
That is how I would feel and I don't care if I have kids or not. I'd let her go on the trip. When she gets back the locks would be changed, her stuff thrown out, and bank accounts changed and all joint credit card accounts cancelled.

If I were you I would look at the bank statements. Make sure she isn't cleaning out the accounts right now. If she hasn't then go ahead and clean them out for yourself.She wants to cheat. Sorry man, this relationship is over.

She's pissed because it gives her an excuse to cheat. Now she will be able to say "I only cheated because you accused me of cheating!! It's YOUR fault!"Do you see how a woman's mind works???

Keep in mind this was only part of the conversation all typed while I was in the room with the kids.
:lmao: Now he has to deal with 20 years of mommy telling the kids how daddy was a big meanie for kicking her out over some innocent flirting.

:lmao: Now he has to deal with 20 years of mommy telling the kids how daddy was a big meanie for kicking her out over some innocent flirting.
Perhaps but that is certainly preferable to this. I mean I can't get over how she is throwing herself at this guy. Is it Pitt or Clooney? I mean maybe then but if he is just some guy that's just an embarrassing cherry on top of this otherwise miserable sundae.

:rolleyes: Now he has to deal with 20 years of mommy telling the kids how daddy was a big meanie for kicking her out over some innocent flirting.
:lmao: "Here kids. Let me read you the part where mommy says she 'wants' another man."

Why in the F would she be going to see people she doesn't know anyways ?

She's full of s###, she was going to hump this dude,this is not harmless flirting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Save the conversation, print it out and put it in a safe place, it will be good to have if you decide to go through with divorce proceedings. Open new accounts under your name and start putting money in them. If you have any joint credit cards, cancel them. Get a lawyer.

That is how I would feel and I don't care if I have kids or not. I'd let her go on the trip. When she gets back the locks would be changed, her stuff thrown out, and bank accounts changed and all joint credit card accounts cancelled.
unfortunately, this is the USofA and you'd probably find yourself with a handful of cops and a nice bed at a Super 8 as soon as she got home and figured out what you had done.

When a woman does something like this it's so much worse than a man doing it. Woman can be such weak insecure creatures. Consider yourself lucky and take advantage of the single easy woman that happen to be in your age group. Hell, I'd say a hooker tonight shouldn't be out of the question .

When a woman does something like this it's so much worse than a man doing it. Woman can be such weak insecure creatures. Consider yourself lucky and take advantage of the single easy woman that happen to be in your age group. Hell, I'd say a hooker her best friend tonight shouldn't be out of the question .
fixed :unsure:

WOW. How long have you been married and do you have any kids with her?

Btw, she was planning on doin' this guy.

I don't think you can lock her out of her own house. Legally she has as much right to be there as you do.

To give you all a little more background.

We met these people playing WoW. I had played for a year and had got my wife started a few months ago.

We were all playing in the same guild and liked to goof around a lot in chat. I work with several guild members. Not long after she started playing she buys a web cam and starts chatting it up in Yahoo. When she started talking about fantasy of being with someone else I got suspicious. I started turning on chat archiving. She would come behind me and turn it off.

Well one day she forgot to turn it off.

To be honest I had an brush with infidelity shortly after my wife point blank told me she wouldn't mind if I slept with someone else as long as she didn't find out. I did ask a co-worker out but nothing ever came of it. I felt pretty bad about and realized what I could be losing by acting that way. I told my wife about it. She wasn't very upset. I guess I know why now.

To make matters worse this guy is a 5'5" 30-something balding nerd that until recently lived in his mom's basement.

When we talk about it spins things around to talk about what a bad husband I have been.

I told her I would leave her if she went. This place is a couple of states away.

I know we have had our hard times in 17 years but I never thought it would come to this.

Users who are viewing this thread