What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fred and Greg's thread (2 Viewers)

And now I switched computers and they don't work on this one, both in Chrome. I don't know what's up, something with how their website works. :(

Links aren't working for me.
Yeah, they work on one computer for me in Chrome, but not on the other computer.

If you right click, copy link address, then click it and paste it into the tab when it fails, it should show it then. Just that first routing into IMGUR, they are not letting it serve up the image/video directly. But do on the second try. Weird. I saw some other  comments about it when I went looking, but didn't see a solution.

Links aren't working for me.
Yeah, they work on one computer for me in Chrome, but not on the other computer.

If you right click, copy link address, then click it and paste it into the tab when it fails, it should show it then. Just that first routing into IMGUR, they are not letting it serve up the image/video directly. But do on the second try. Weird. I saw some other  comments about it when I went looking, but didn't see a solution.
not working for me either.

I've been right-clicking and opening in Incognito (Chrome), which works.

Videos work fine for me on my phone. I’ll check my laptop in a few.

ETA - They work fine on my horribly cheap, POS work laptop. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched it five times and found new things each time. From the group collapse going for the ball, to the base runner heading into the outfield, to the next batter camping out to play in the grass by home plate...

First baseman got hit in the head by the ball and went down like he was shot with a rifle lol
The bat clanging off the guys shin behind home plate.  :lol:

No one ever bothers to pick up the ball after the 1st basemen gets clunked either.
I have been trying to decide if the 2 kids in red who run off the field at the end were going to get another baseball, or if the inning was over due to a score limit.

Users who are viewing this thread