What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fred and Greg's thread (4 Viewers)

Nope. Big stinking box of NOPE. That always creeps me out. I see her do it, and see that if you stay calm and gentle, you can do it safely. But I can't imagine being calm enough scooping out handfuls of bees with bare hands.

Yeah, there’s no way I’m doing any of that w/o the full beekeeper setup and one of those smoker things.

This doesn't exactly fit this thread bc it's not a gif, pic or video. But it is pretty wholesome which seems to be a running theme so hope you don't mind.

A 21 year old autistic college student posted this thread on r/askNYC:

Please help, where do I wait

OP:

My cousin told me to wait for him. Im autistic and I feel weird standing in on place on the street, I went to the subway. Is it ok to wait in the subway station? My cousin hasn’t responded back for 20 minutes so I’m not sure what to do right now.

Best thread of the year.

Enjoy.

This doesn't exactly fit this thread bc it's not a gif, pic or video. But it is pretty wholesome which seems to be a running theme so hope you don't mind.

A 21 year old autistic college student posted this thread on r/askNYC:

Please help, where do I wait

OP:

My cousin told me to wait for him. Im autistic and I feel weird standing in on place on the street, I went to the subway. Is it ok to wait in the subway station? My cousin hasn’t responded back for 20 minutes so I’m not sure what to do right now.

Best thread of the year.

Enjoy.
Thanks for sharing it, loved reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread