What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game 272 - Detroit at Green Bay -4.5, o/u 49.0*** (1 Viewer)

Will be interesting to see if the GB defense continues to play more aggressive style they have. Less of that umbrella coverage crap that sucked most of the year.

Fans seemed confused by a moment of support vs moment of silence type things. The cheer for Damar fell flat there Green Bay.
Plus, its after 7 in Wisconsin at essentially a Packers playoff game, so at least 50% of the crowd is 3 sheets to the wind. Following instructions was always a big ask.

did not see James Houston IV (59) on that drive?

I am just tuning after the heartbreak (okay, I exaggerate, after reading a few music articles) of the Seahawks game. I did not notice nor see him, but I didn't notice or see anybody, really. Besides Anzalone, but he's easy to spot.

The GB D/ST is hot now, Goff better bring his A Game.

Rogers does not have a 300 yard game this year. In fact, he's had exactly one game over 250 - Week 9 v Detroit (283, 1 TD, 3 INT.) But historically he has owned Detroit, winning 18 of 25 GS against them. In those 25 games he has averaged 254 /g with 53 TDs and 11 INT. He's lost his last two starts v the Lions (both at Ford Field), though last year he sat out the 2nd half (Detroit was leading 17-14 when he departed.)
Rodgers also has been the distinction having the 2nd most dropped balls of the season. If the implication is that he is dropping off -- and I don't think you're saying that -- I simply don't see it.

I am now curious over his career what his dropped ball percentages are, as those have not been legendary wideouts he's had to throw to, for the most part.

But great game write up, thanks.

I love me some ARSB.
:wub:

I wonder if GB cuts Aaron Jones in the off-season.
I think there is a decent shot both A-arons are gone this offseason.

Side note, somebody compared ARSB to Hines Ward and its all I can see now.
It’s a good comp. Hard nosed player - makes the tough catches in traffic and takes his lumps. Plus he has quicks after the catch, and has some wiggle.

Definitely not as dirty though. Ward was a grade A a*****e when it came to cutting players. He laid some low and dirty blocks. Hurt people.

I haven’t seen any of that from ARSB, but he does look a bit like Hines when he makes those catches in the open field, and seeks contact at the end of the run.

I love me some ARSB.

Outside of retirement. Dont see Rodgers leaving. Jones could. Or restructure Bahktiari to keep him. Jones just does so much.
I agree with the bolded.

Jones does a lot, but he’s a pretty easy cut financially IIRC and AJD looks plenty capable of getting it done. Jones has been getting more and more dinged up. It’ll be interesting to see what happen.

Hutchinson is a beast.

3rd and 5…deep drop. Enough of that and the end arounds (that aren’t to Watson). Come on Lafleur.

I love me some ARSB.

Outside of retirement. Dont see Rodgers leaving. Jones could. Or restructure Bahktiari to keep him. Jones just does so much.
I agree with the bolded.

Jones does a lot, but he’s a pretty easy cut financially IIRC and AJD looks plenty capable of getting it done. Jones has been getting more and more dinged up. It’ll be interesting to see what happen.

Hutchinson is a beast.
Assuming Zeke gets cut/paycut, Jones would be the highest paid RB in the league next year.

Users who are viewing this thread