What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game thread: Dallas @ Philly SNF - nice and objective :) (1 Viewer)

WTF?  You get that close and then try the hook and ladder (or whatever it is called)?  Should have thrown another short pass to get out of bounds and then taken one shot at the end zone from around the 20.  Dumb. 

Thanks for another one of your patented backhanded compliments.
i tell you one thing, should make the next Dallas-Philly game pretty fun near the end of the season. Think we can agree on one thing and that is the Skins drop one of these upcoming games and makes it just a 1 game lead

i love how they keep showing this clip of Zeke hurdling Tre Sullivan. Honestly, Tre is practice squad player, we really shouldn't be using that as a benchmark. 

i love how they keep showing this clip of Zeke hurdling Tre Sullivan. Honestly, Tre is practice squad player, we really shouldn't be using that as a benchmark. 
Lol, so that makes the feat less impressive? Gotcha. Tre is an Oompa Loompa.?

Better roster better QB Better Coaching and at home and the defending champs. Injuries or not talent wise they should've won. 
When you post like this it sounds like sour grapes.  Yes the Eagles may be the better team but it sure didn't look like it tonight.  I don't think they "should have won" (at least not tonight).  

There is absolutely no reason the Eagles should’ve lost this game at home. I pin this on Doug Peterson. He didn’t have us ready and prepared to win this game.
Honestly the Eagle D may be one of most disappointing draft picks in 20 years.  Maybe Cecil the Diesel first, but the Eagles D may be 2nd.  2 points in our league against the toothless Cowboys - at home.  Terrible.  

Sad to report, my initial “armchair doctor” estimation of Darby was accurate. 

:(  

Darby is a good player and seems like a good dude. 

Bet the over on Eagles games now, because they’re secondary is nonexistent. 

#Eagles coach Doug Pederson announces that standout CB Ronald Darby tore his ACL and is out for the season. That one hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread