What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - New Orleans V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Big game for both teams. NO has to get a win here to maintain their playoff hopes. Between that and they bye week I'm worried. We need to control the clock with Turner and keep Brees on the sideline.

:(

Drew Brees with a bad decision for the pick.

Colston was out there on that first play with Henderson, though. Looks like he was the technical starter.

Nice stop - it's obvious Atlanta is going to sit back and make the Saints move the ball down the field and not give up the big plays. Could be a big game for Deuce after it's all said and done.

Colston looking viable. Was targeted in end zone, had it for a second, but was knocked away. That's 3 or 4 targets already..

Yes! Turner cleans up after the Ryan to Jenkins long pass play. With the way the Saints are crowding the line I predict a long Turner run at some point during this game.

Hey Brees. You got this big tight end with good hands that your team paid a lot of money to obtain. They didn't pay all that money for him to block. Just something you might want to consider...please?

Why did Pierre Thomas end up in the doghouse? I can't believe that McAllister/Stecker fill the receiving back role better than Thomas.

Colston would be 4-72 in the first half if not for that hold.

I think the speculation on his role in the offense can be put to rest.

Okay, Ryan is unbelievable right now, but how about the defense! VanGorder (sp?) deserves a lot of accolades for what he has done with the defense. Other than Abraham, there's not a lot of talent on that side of the ball - or at least that was the thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...simply wow. Brees is utterly horrible today. As I said earlier, he is a worthless QB without Reggie Bush.

Norwood to the house! Ryan screen pass and Norwood takes it 66 yards! No high-stepping please Jerious - we had Neon Deion and everything else is just a cheap imitation. In addition, it's stupid and you almost got caught.

Unbelievable defensive effort from Atlanta. I recognize a weakend NO team without Bush, but Foxworth has been a huge difference maker in this game. Between him and Abraham, they've shut down the NO pass attack. Quite an accomplishment from what even I thought was a sub par secondary.

Unbelievable defensive effort from Atlanta. I recognize a weakend NO team without Bush, but Foxworth has been a huge difference maker in this game. Between him and Abraham, they've shut down the NO pass attack. Quite an accomplishment from what even I thought was a sub par secondary.
This just pretty much shows that Brees is not as good as people think he is.

This just pretty much shows that Brees is not as good as people think he is.
I disagree with this. Everyone has a down day and the ATL secondary HAS improved with each week. I don't think they're this good OR that Brees is that bad.

Game over. Atlanta will get the ball back and simply run the clock out.

Edit to say: nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colston in there? Haven't seen his name on the updates (and clearly don't get the game on tv).

Users who are viewing this thread