What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Chicago V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

All Day is becoming increasingly average from a fantasy perspective lately. Stupid Chester Taylor.
He's the #3 RB so far this season with an average of nearly 20 points a game. But don't let facts get in the way of your complaining.Oh, and ADP owners (myself included): The Minnesota Vikings do not care about your fantasy team.

All Day is becoming increasingly average from a fantasy perspective lately. Stupid Chester Taylor.
He's the #3 RB so far this season with an average of nearly 20 points a game. But don't let facts get in the way of your complaining.Oh, and ADP owners (myself included): The Minnesota Vikings do not care about your fantasy team.
Ericm again, this is a FF board.. Go to Vikings.com... People are permitted to discuss the FF aspects of football on here..ADP may be #3 now, but he is dropping off.

Ericm again, this is a FF board.. Go to Vikings.com... People are permitted to discuss the FF aspects of football on here..ADP may be #3 now, but he is dropping off.
They are also allowed to discuss real football.

So everyone is supposed to ignore facts in the name of fantasy football? That is an intriguing argument. ADP is the NFL's #3 FANTASY RB on one of the most prolific passing offenses in the league. The guy is a monster.

It's terrible to have to agree with this. He's still the best RB in the NFL but having such a strong passing game has hurt him more than helped him in fantasy. At this point I'd rather have CJ or MJD as their teams have to rely on them for their entire offense for the most part.
Agreed. His fumbling doesn't help.

So everyone is supposed to ignore facts in the name of fantasy football? That is an intriguing argument. ADP is the NFL's #3 FANTASY RB on one of the most prolific passing offenses in the league. The guy is a monster.
He isn't today.. This week is key games for alot of leagues...

I've talked a lot of smack about Ced Griffin over the years but that was a really nice interception and he's turned into a halfway decent CB.

This week is key for a lot of teams that have ADP to thank for this week being key.

It's the second quarter of what will likely be a blowout. I need AP to have a decent game so I can stay in playoff contention. He'll likely end the game with 80 yards and a TD. You can't ask for much more than that on a team with Brett Favre.

I wasn't trying to start a firestorm with my All Day comment. The key word was his performance "lately." Last week he basically cost me a game with his less-than-superhuman stat line. This week ain't looking promising thus far. It's just a rough time in the season for fantasy owners with that overall No. 1 pick to have ADP deliver anything less than awesome numbers.

Shiancoe was one of the first Free Agents that Childress pursued when he took over. He's really turned out to be a terrific offensive player.

I wasn't trying to start a firestorm with my All Day comment. The key word was his performance "lately." Last week he basically cost me a game with his less-than-superhuman stat line. This week ain't looking promising thus far. It's just a rough time in the season for fantasy owners with that overall No. 1 pick to have ADP deliver anything less than awesome numbers.
:lmao:

I Hate Childress and Favre!

Signed- ADP owner

2nd and goal from the 1 with 1 To left and you don't run? I was happy to see them get a penalty, served them right. But then to watch Favre come back and throw a TD is too much.

I'm aa Vikes fan and an ADP owner. I thought the two could coexist but I guess they can't.

I Hate Childress and Favre!Signed- ADP owner2nd and goal from the 1 with 1 To left and you don't run? I was happy to see them get a penalty, served them right. But then to watch Favre come back and throw a TD is too much.I'm aa Vikes fan and an ADP owner. I thought the two could coexist but I guess they can't.
we're being punished for being homers and expecting the greatest RB in the NFL to perform like the greatest RB in the NFL. :sleep:

I Hate Childress and Favre!Signed- ADP owner2nd and goal from the 1 with 1 To left and you don't run? I was happy to see them get a penalty, served them right. But then to watch Favre come back and throw a TD is too much.I'm aa Vikes fan and an ADP owner. I thought the two could coexist but I guess they can't.
A real Vikes fan would have Favre and Shiancoe on their team like I have since our draft. Clown.

not to mention they should of had 2 timeouts but had to burn one when favre didn't get the team ready in time.

A real Vikes fan would have Favre and Shiancoe on their team like I have since our draft. Clown.
I tried trading Farve to the Vikings fan but he wouldn't pay enough.

AP is playing the decoy and blocking well for Lord Favre.

It will be interesting if the Championship game is in New Orleans(if everything stays the same). Basically a home game for Favre.

Users who are viewing this thread