What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Chicago V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

I'll say it again, all you have to do is stand Peterson up and you can strip the ball.

NFL.com has Favre with 3 TDs and Berrian with 1 TD throw...yet the Vikes only have 24 points. What's up? :thumbup:

Total horse crap call. Thats was indisputable evidence?

BS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's really hard to believe how well Favre is playing right now at age 40. He is awesome.
:thumbup:It's been a true pleasure watching him this season. The guy is amazing - having probably the best season of his career at 40 years old in his first year on a new team. Incredible.Peterson on the other hand, ugh, I'm getting incredibly tired of watching him fumble. It's pathetic.

NFL.com has Favre with 3 TDs and Berrian with 1 TD throw...yet the Vikes only have 24 points. What's up? :thumbup:
Berrian didn't throw a TD. He targeted Shiancoe in the end zone on an incompletion (and a poor throw), but defensive PI was called.

It's really hard to believe how well Favre is playing right now at age 40. He is awesome.
:jawdrop:It's been a true pleasure watching him this season. The guy is amazing - having probably the best season of his career at 40 years old in his first year on a new team. Incredible.Peterson on the other hand, ugh, I'm getting incredibly tired of watching him fumble. It's pathetic.
:shrug: Would it be wrong of me to say that Taylor seems to be running with more "oomph" than Peterson?

Season on the line, Defense can't stop anyone, down 17, 4th and inches,

lets punt........

PLEASE FIRE LOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only channce Bears have is if the best RB in the league fumbles again before he goes into the endzone

Users who are viewing this thread