What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - St.Louis V Houston (1 Viewer)

To me, this is Carr's make or break game.If he can't put up decent numbers at home against the Rams...there's something seriously wrong.

DD carving up the st.louis rams d. also martin doesn't look very good, doesn't get the ball out quick. texans also getting a good pass rush, no surprise there.

1-10-HOU 24 (9:55) D.Carr pass to A.Johnson pushed ob at SL 43 for 33 yards (Jerome.Carter). (8 yards after catch.)1-10-STL 43 (9:26) D.Davis up the middle to SL 39 for 4 yards (J.Kennedy).2-6-STL 39 (8:46) D.Davis left guard to SL 26 for 13 yards (M.Furrey, Jerome.Carter).1-10-STL 26 (8:03) D.Carr pass to A.Johnson pushed ob at SL 15 for 11 yards (B.Chillar). (7 yards after catch.)1-10-STL 15 (7:25) J.Wells left guard to SL 5 for 10 yards (M.Furrey).1-5-STL 5 (6:40) D.Carr pass to A.Johnson for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. (6 yards after catch.)Three targets 49 yards and a touchdown for Johnson in a drive..Whats the world coming to?

this is interesting. I was going to start Martin over Eli this week and I didn't get the change in in time...Hmmm. Fantasy gods are on my side!

Does Davis really have two passes?Edit: Never mind it appears to be.....NFL.com issues

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you wondering (like I was):# 12 Ryan Fitzpatrick Position: QBHeight: 6-2Weight: 221Born: 11/24/1982College: HarvardNFL Experience: Rookie

For those of you wondering (like I was):

# 12 Ryan Fitzpatrick

Position: QB

Height: 6-2

Weight: 221

Born: 11/24/1982

College: Harvard

NFL Experience: Rookie
Does he have any FF value?
If you pay attention to Clanram most of those guys think that Fitz is the future.

# 12 Ryan Fitzpatrick

If you pay attention to Clanram most of those guys think that Fitz is the future.
Made an excellent pass his only attempt so far.Incomplete to Bruce, but he just dropped it.

Is Martin Hurt?

I see in the box scores that fitz is passing?!?  What is the deal?
Read the ####### thread.
Appereciate your input ... and thanks for being a ####! Says a lot about you. And as I started posting the question there was nothing posted yet, only after I submitted it did the other posts pop up.

After all ... that is what these threads are here for. Not for you to be a #### head!

Is Martin Hurt?

I see in the box scores that fitz is passing?!? What is the deal?
Read the ####### thread.
Appereciate your input ... and thanks for being a ####! Says a lot about you. And as I started posting the question there was nothing posted yet, only after I submitted it did the other posts pop up.

After all ... that is what these threads are here for. Not for you to be a #### head!
:goodposting: :thumbup: the moral to the story....don't be a ####!

# 12 Ryan Fitzpatrick

Made an excellent pass his only attempt so far.Incomplete to Bruce, but he just dropped it.
And for those not watching, these passes he's completing are right on the money. And, he can run.Don't count the STL out of this one.

1st and 10 at the Houston 19. I'd love to see a Holt TD right now. Can we make that happen?

# 12 Ryan Fitzpatrick 

And for those not watching, these passes he's completing are right on the money. And, he can run.Don't count the STL out of this one.
It's houston, but it's a start. I always thought Martz liked smart guys in his system, so I'd guess the Harvard guy has a shot to be the QB of the future.Bulger was the QB3 on the Rams at one point so surely Fitzpatrick has some value.

Still early and Fitz's first NFL drive ... patience! I cant see him playing, but it is his first chance in the red zone. Give him just a lil learning curve :)

Why is Dom Davis throwing?Edit to add I'm not watching, just seeing the game log.

Why is Dom Davis throwing?

Edit to add I'm not watching, just seeing the game log.
Nevermind, apparently they had it wrong. It said he was 2 for 3 for 20 some yards, now it says he is 0 for 1, which makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread