What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Denver V Kansas City (1 Viewer)

It seems like Moreno does a nice job when they give him the ball. I find it interesting that he doesn't have any catches today. Especially with Orton not really doing anything trying to throw to the WRs.

Moreno is the complete package. It took him a while, but he's arrived as a legit NFL RB1.
Off the top of my head here's 12 RBs I'd rather have over Moreno the rest of the season and next year:1. ADP2. Chris Johnson3. Foster4. Rice5. MJD6. Hillis7. Charles8. Bradshaw9. Mendenhall10. Steven Jackson11. Turner12. Best

Feels like KC should be ahead by a lot more than 4. I feel bad for their fans if they somehow lose today.

The Broncos got screwed by a really bad in the grasp call. They had only just grabbed him and the ball came out quick even in slow motion. Why can't they lock out all these pathetic refs?

Well, poop. I guess I should have played Flacco, even though he was up against the Steelers. Who knew Orton would stink this bad.

Orton is just terrible today.
I'm not watching the game, are the Chiefs just giving them the run and keying on the pass?
No, Orton has been very inaccurate from the beginning. Yet McDnaiels refuses to stick with the run.
Yes, they're giving them the run. That's why there's never a LB in sight of the LOS when Moreno gets the tote, while there's always 2-3 DBs around the WR who's being targeted. Still should've done a better job tackling, but the strategy was a good one. Protected some backup secondary players and didn't let Orton do what he did last time - win the game.

Users who are viewing this thread