What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Seattle V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

I'll take a one point lead at the half with seattle getting the ball in the second qtr. They're going to need to extend that lead by about 30 though to cover the 21 points they'll give up in the last 2 minutes of the game. :X

Not getting the game here - any indication if Moss's playing time is being limited? And how good has he looked? Sounds encouraging so far.

Not getting the game here - any indication if Moss's playing time is being limited? And how good has he looked? Sounds encouraging so far.
Moss has looked really good - some of the routes he's running look as crisp as I've seen. That corner endzone route fora TD was incredible - completely sold the slant and cut back out for the td.

I can't figure it out. Either Shaun Alexander looks really sluggish or the Seattle line doesn't like to run block. Pass blocking seems to be doing fine for them, but Shaun can't do much of anything.

I can't figure it out. Either Shaun Alexander looks really sluggish or the Seattle line doesn't like to run block. Pass blocking seems to be doing fine for them, but Shaun can't do much of anything.
Shaun looks like he always looks - like he's saving his energy for the next down for some reason.

Shaun looks like he always looks - like he's saving his energy for the next down for some reason.
Is it normal for him to come out every other down? I noticed that too.

That he is expecting to leave Seattle this off season, and wants to be healthy?Or just slow?

Another deep attempt to Moss.Good to see, but as a Moss owner, it would nice if they connected on some more of those.

defense on its heels, wistrom hurt, deep in seattle territory..... and you pull THAT out of your ####, tice??? :rotflmao:

geez minny....what a bunch of choke artists.nothing new, i know, but it just amazes me how it never ends for that team.

Please don't refer to Rhodes as one of the best defensive coordinators in the league, I may lose my lunch. :X

Users who are viewing this thread