What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Buffalo V NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Poor, poor play calling by the Jets. Better to let Bret throw 5 tds and 3 int to get up 30 pts than to let the other team stay close and run the ball down their throat.

I also hate announcers. Why were they ripping the Jets for taking a timeout at 2:06? That's where it makes the most sense! I can't believe that more coaches don't do that.

Terrible coaching to throw on second and five when a first down doesn't even end the game, but the sad thing is that losing is actually better for the Bills than winning. That really just screwed the Pats and Dolphins.

Wow Bills lineman nailed the ref (shoved him out of the way trying to reach the ball carrier on the Defensive TD), blood everywhere

:shock:

I think Losman's career is over after this season. He thought he was going to play out his contract and then some other team would realize how great he is and give him a shot. :lmao:

And :lmao: at blaming the Bills and saying that they just couldn't close it out. No, LOSMAN couldn't close it out. Everyone else on the team was doing exactly what they needed to do to close the game out. Only that idiot and their idiot coach managed to blow this game.

1 of 4 possible outcomes here:

1) Losman gets sacked

2) Losman fumbles

3) Bills throw checkdowns and clock runs out

4) Losman throws deep and it's intercepted

To be honest, I cant even blame Losman. Jauron knows who his QB is. 2nd and 5 up 3 with 2:06 left. You have to run Lynch to try and get that first down that wold end the game. That is why Jauron will be fired.

To be honest, I cant even blame Losman. Jauron knows who his QB is. 2nd and 5 up 3 with 2:06 left. You have to run Lynch to try and get that first down that wold end the game. That is why Jauron will be fired.
After they gave him the extension early in the season? What worries me is that they probably WON'T fire Jauron.

Terrible coaching to throw on second and five when a first down doesn't even end the game, but the sad thing is that losing is actually better for the Bills than winning. That really just screwed the Pats and Dolphins.
I don't think this made much of a difference for the Dolphins, at least as to the division crown. If the Jets lost, they could have still won the division with a win over the Dolphins. Since the Jets won, Miami still has to beat them in week 17. It would have been different if Miami had won the first game against the Jets.The win did hurt the Pats, and that's the only reason I'm the least bit happy about it as a Dolphins fan. :lmao:
Jeff Triplett :X
Wow Bills lineman nailed the ref (shoved him out of the way trying to reach the ball carrier on the Defensive TD), blood everywhere
That Ref got f'd up :lmao:
I can't understand how Triplette still has a job after throwing a flag in Orlando Brown's eye. He's the worst official in the NFL, and I'll be sick if the league fines or suspends that Bill for trying to save a TD when it was clear Triplette should have been out of the way and letting the players play. I understand he's an old man, but that doesn't give him license to screw up.

Just shoot me. Both the Jets and Dolphins should have lost today. Makes me sick.
:confused: Why should the Dolphins have lost? Also, anyone could say the Patriots should have lost last week. :P :PWhat matters is who DID win and who DID lost. :D
Exactly. After nearly losing last week in Seattle, you'd think the Pats fans would have a little perspective. Instead, its still about how every Pats win is a well earned effort while every Jets or Dolphins win was luck. The Jets "win" today was obviously very, very lucky. But it was no more miraculous than the Seahawks' 4th quarter pants wetting last week.

Just shoot me. Both the Jets and Dolphins should have lost today. Makes me sick.
:confused: Why should the Dolphins have lost? Also, anyone could say the Patriots should have lost last week. :P :PWhat matters is who DID win and who DID lost. :D
Exactly. After nearly losing last week in Seattle, you'd think the Pats fans would have a little perspective. Instead, its still about how every Pats win is a well earned effort while every Jets or Dolphins win was luck. The Jets "win" today was obviously very, very lucky. But it was no more miraculous than the Seahawks' 4th quarter pants wetting last week.
I never mentioned last week. I thought last week is over. In discussing this week, the Jets got VERY VERY VERY lucky. The Dolphins less so but the Dolphins were still there for the taking this week.

:confused: Why should the Dolphins have lost?

Also, anyone could say the Patriots should have lost last week. :P :P

What matters is who DID win and who DID lost. :D
I never mentioned last week.
EXACTLY. You should have.

After they gave him the extension early in the season? What worries me is that they probably WON'T fire Jauron.
100% chance Jauron is back next year. The only question is whether Schonert gets canned or not.

According to Vic Carucci two weeks ago on a local show, the only chance Jauron gets fired is if the Bills get embarrassed in their last 4 games. Well, last week was pretty embarrassing, and today's ending was pretty embarrassing too....

OC Zed said:
GroveDiesel said:
Pat Patriot said:
100% chance Jauron is back next year. The only question is whether Schonert gets canned or not.
not so sure about that. going to be impossible to sell tickets next year with this clown running things.

OC Zed said:
GroveDiesel said:
Pat Patriot said:
not so sure about that. going to be impossible to sell tickets next year with this clown running things.
As a season-ticket holder for the past 6 years now, my ticketmates and I are considering not getting them next year for the first time during our tenure...

Users who are viewing this thread