What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Buffalo V NY Jets (1 Viewer)

OC Zed said:
GroveDiesel said:
Pat Patriot said:
To be honest, I cant even blame Losman. Jauron knows who his QB is. 2nd and 5 up 3 with 2:06 left. You have to run Lynch to try and get that first down that wold end the game. That is why Jauron will be fired.
After they gave him the extension early in the season? What worries me is that they probably WON'T fire Jauron.
100% chance Jauron is back next year. The only question is whether Schonert gets canned or not.
not so sure about that. going to be impossible to sell tickets next year with this clown running things.
I'm not sure which was worst, the play call or Losman's attempted execution of it. Lynch was a BEAST. Just let him try and end the game there.

OC Zed said:
GroveDiesel said:
Pat Patriot said:
To be honest, I cant even blame Losman. Jauron knows who his QB is. 2nd and 5 up 3 with 2:06 left. You have to run Lynch to try and get that first down that wold end the game. That is why Jauron will be fired.
After they gave him the extension early in the season? What worries me is that they probably WON'T fire Jauron.
100% chance Jauron is back next year. The only question is whether Schonert gets canned or not.
not so sure about that. going to be impossible to sell tickets next year with this clown running things.
I'm not sure which was worst, the play call or Losman's attempted execution of it. Lynch was a BEAST. Just let him try and end the game there.
Gotta be the playcall. You gotta know that Losman is a total moron and fumbles the ball at least once a game. Heck, I would have put Marshawn under center to run off as much clock as possible before punting. JP would have been standing on the sidelines with a baseball cap on. You can't blame JP for being JP. He is what he is. It's the coach's job to know his players and know when something is a bad idea.

Unbelievable win for Gang Green - extremely lucky, but we'll take it especially after NE and Miami took care of business.

Losman played poorly, but I think he's getting unfairly blamed for the fumble. I think that lies more on the coaching staff and the offensive line that otherwise dominted the Jets' front all game.

I remember earlier in the season saying that I didn't have anything in particular against Losman and I would be happy to have him back next season as a backup. I've since reconsidered that position, and I'm now eagerly looking forward to his departure from our roster. If I had to choose between having Losman as a backup and not carrying a backup QB at all, I would rather just forfeit if Edwards couldn't go. At least that way I don't get tortured for three hours.

Steve Tasker for Prez said:
GroveDiesel said:
Pat Patriot said:
According to Vic Carucci two weeks ago on a local show, the only chance Jauron gets fired is if the Bills get embarrassed in their last 4 games. Well, last week was pretty embarrassing, and today's ending was pretty embarrassing too....
Even with the extension, I just don't see how you can possibly bring this guy back next year without an open revolt from the fan base.

I remember earlier in the season saying that I didn't have anything in particular against Losman and I would be happy to have him back next season as a backup. I've since reconsidered that position, and I'm now eagerly looking forward to his departure from our roster. If I had to choose between having Losman as a backup and not carrying a backup QB at all, I would rather just forfeit if Edwards couldn't go. At least that way I don't get tortured for three hours.
Would you be willing to keep Jauron if they got rid of Losman?Would you be willing to keep Losman if they got rid of Jauron?

:) :loco:
Would you be willing to keep Jauron if they got rid of Losman?Would you be willing to keep Losman if they got rid of Jauron?
No and no.

Users who are viewing this thread