What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Dallas V Washington (1 Viewer)

Even worse for me is I have Dallas' defense and I am coming down to the wire in my semi finals FF game. I also have JJ starting. I was up by 30 points before this game started, I am up by 6 now. He has S. Moss and Lamont Jordan! Killing me to lose to the Redskins causing me to lose my FF game and at least $100!

This is supposed to be a playoff team and they are down by 28 at the half to a mediocre at best team......pathetic.
Keep in mind that the losing team is a mediocre at best team.
Right now I think it is an insult to mediocre to say Dallas is mediocre. No way we can come back from this beating. :eek: :cry:

Like I said, they have cashed it in. Losing twice to the Redskins in one season is not allowed. I dont care if we go 1-15, as long as one win is against the Redskins.

This is supposed to be a playoff team and they are down by 28 at the half to a mediocre at best team......pathetic.
Seriously, what would it take to get you to admit that the Skins are a good team?They've beaten Seattle.

They've beaten Chicago.

They're on their way to their 2nd victory over Dallas.

They went into Denver, and lost on the last play of the game.

I know they are your rival and all, but come on.

If they beat the Giants next week, then will you finally admit that they are a good team?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Redskins are much faster in their all-white uniforms. The uniforms turn sunlight into a higher metabolism rate which produces more adrenaline. It's called photosynthesis.Just thought I'd share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something to note; on week 7 the 'skins were leading the 49ers by 28 pts at the half. They were leading by 38 with 3 minutes left in the third when they took all their starters out (well at least Brunell and Portis)....Anyone going against 'skins players today might want to wish against a Cowboys comeback ;)

Chris Cooley has discovered the secret to becoming invisible in this game. Right now Parcels is giving his defense magic markers to draw something on Cooley in the second half so they can begin covering him.Terry Glenn had some short arms there for awhile.Clinton Portis had a turf farm in his helmet for awhile.Redskins are getting more pressure than normal rushing 4 men. Either they've improved or the Cowboys O-line isn't too good. Bedsoe has been dancing a lot.

Cowboys fans, the truth is our teams are very similar to each other overall. Both have some pretty nice strengths, and we also have some weaknesses. When we're on, we can beat any team in the league. When we're off, we're frustrating as hell. Neither team is great; neither team is mediocre. (For those insisting differently about the 'Skins, take a look at their strength of schedule and who they've beaten.) In today's NFL, both teams are above-average, and are only a few plays away over the course of the season from having a first week playoff bye, and only a few plays the other way from being a 6-10 team. The 'Skins beat the Cowboys on the last play of the game in week 2. The Cowboys won a game a few weeks ago that way too. Welcome to the NFL in the new millenium.

Redskins are getting more pressure than normal rushing 4 men. Either they've improved or the Cowboys O-line isn't too good.
This is the key to the game when the Cowboys have had the ball. I think the answer to the above is "both". The Cowboys clearly miss their starting OT's, but the 'Skins are healthy (finally) on the D-line and are clearly playing inspired.

Cowboys fans, the truth is our teams are very similar to each other overall. Both have some pretty nice strengths, and we also have some weaknesses. When we're on, we can beat any team in the league. When we're off, we're frustrating as hell. Neither team is great; neither team is mediocre. (For those insisting differently about the 'Skins, take a look at their strength of schedule and who they've beaten.)

In today's NFL, both teams are above-average, and are only a few plays away over the course of the season from having a first week playoff bye, and only a few plays the other way from being a 6-10 team. The 'Skins beat the Cowboys on the last play of the game in week 2. The Cowboys won a game a few weeks ago that way too.

Welcome to the NFL in the new millenium.
Hey, get this :goodposting: out of here!We will only have one-sided mockings of Cowboys fans from here on out!

Like I said, they have cashed it in. Losing twice to the Redskins in one season is not allowed. I dont care if we go 1-15, as long as one win is against the Redskins.

Seriously, what would it take to get you to admit that the Skins are a good team?They've beaten Seattle.

They've beaten Chicago.

If they beat the Giants next week, then will you finally admit that they are a good team?
If they played like this all year maybe. I hate the Redskins. Sorry. I have been a Cowboys fan my whole life, no way I admit this is a good team. Even if they win the division and beat the Giants, which wont happen, I still think they are a mediocre team.
Code:
OK, maybe they are kind of good.......

They've beaten Chicago.

If they played like this all year maybe. I hate the Redskins. Sorry. I have been a Cowboys fan my whole life, no way I admit this is a good team. Even if they win the division and beat the Giants, which wont happen, I still think they are a mediocre team.
Code:
OK, maybe they are kind of good.......
I'll take that and be happy with it. ;)

:lmao:

Now that's the Cowgirls out there if I have ever seen them.

Your team just got their arses handed to them, you can't come here talking crap now. :rolleyes:
Sure I can.. I've known all season that The Vikes weren't going any where.Cowboy fans on the other hand....

:P

If this loss doesn't instill a period of stress-induced weight loss and reduction of Parcells's man-boobs, nothing ever will.

Remember when everyone was saying Bledsoe would lead the Cowboys to the playoffs?
He has them 8-5. You think they would be better with Testeverde? :rolleyes:
Maybe if Parcells would try getting a QB younger than Don Meredith this time, they'd do better.
Bledsoe isn't that old. The offensive line is awful. Doesn't matter who the QB is. Bledsoe hasn't been the problem. The offensive line can't block, they get 10 penalties a game and they can't open holes for the RB. :rant:

Fantasy Football can make you greedy. I'm actually a little annoyed they didn't run a play for Cooley inside the 10.

Your team just got their arses handed to them, you can't come here talking crap now. :rolleyes:
Sure I can.. I've known all season that The Vikes weren't going any where.Cowboy fans on the other hand....

Then you aren't a fan, your a bandwagoner. :thumbdown:
Or a realist.
The Vikings were tied for the 6th playoff seed going into week 14 and they were riding a 6 game win streak.JMHO, but a good fan should support that team.

Or a realist.
:goodposting: :goodposting: I Bleed Purple, but our Offensive Line SUCKS, as well as no true option at RB

Till they remedy that situation it was written on the wall they wouldn't go any where this season.

Believe me, if you saw my basement I am FAR from being a Band wagon fan.

My wife wishes I was so I didn't have so many Viking things in my house.

Seeing as we live in Wisconsin I take enough crap to know where my true Football Blood flows. :football:

Remember when everyone was saying Bledsoe would lead the Cowboys to the playoffs?
He has them 8-5. You think they would be better with Testeverde? :rolleyes:
Maybe if Parcells would try getting a QB younger than Don Meredith this time, they'd do better.
Bledsoe isn't that old. The offensive line is awful. Doesn't matter who the QB is. Bledsoe hasn't been the problem. The offensive line can't block, they get 10 penalties a game and they can't open holes for the RB. :rant:
Amazing how you sound like a Bills fan from about 2003.

Seriously, they need to pull all starters now. Like any fan, I love blowing your rival out, but theres no need to risk injury now.

As a Packer fan, I thank Marco Rivera for everything he did for us, but for those bashing the Packers for letting him go, you couldn't be more wrong. The Packers would have made a huge mistake resigning him, seeing how bad are team is. He is 33 with bad knees, and the Packers gave him a $9,000,000 bonus. That is truly a horrible signing, as he is not even close to the player he was. He is getting manhandled.

Or a realist.
:goodposting: :goodposting: I Bleed Purple, but our Offensive Line SUCKS, as well as no true option at RB

Till they remedy that situation it was written on the wall they wouldn't go any where this season.

Believe me, if you saw my basement I am FAR from being a Band wagon fan.

My wife wishes I was so I didn't have so many Viking things in my house.

Seeing as we live in Wisconsin I take enough crap to know where my true Football Blood flows. :football:
So basically, you're saying that your team doesn't have enough talent, yet they were still winning?So they're a group of underdogs playing better than their talent level? Isn't that what every fan loves? Doesn't that usually cause fans to support their team full heartedly?

Users who are viewing this thread