What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Denver at Houston (2 Viewers)

That's why you don't go for two in the 3rd quarter! Maybe Shannys only a doofus with his RBBC's?

I didn't read the whole thread, but I figured Champ would follow AJ all over the field and pretty much stuff him so I left him on the bench. Anyone else do this?

I didn't read the whole thread, but I figured Champ would follow AJ all over the field and pretty much stuff him so I left him on the bench. Anyone else do this?
No I didnt. How often do you see Champ following WR's? He lines up on one side everytime I watch Denver. :hifive:

I don't understand Denver's game plan...They should be passing here..

Also makes no sense that they didnt kick the 50 yd fgs and went for it on 4th down...

I don't understand Denver's game plan...They should be passing here..Also makes no sense that they didnt kick the 50 yd fgs and went for it on 4th down...
It makes sense...2 short runs and a sack. Their whole plan is to punt the ball inside the 20, stuff Houston and get better field position.

Ron Dayne. Wow.

ETA: On further review, the Denver running def. SUCKS

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter. You should rush on 1st and 2nd down, that way the defense will be caught off guard when you throw on 3rd down and you'd be less likely to get sacked. :2cents:

Users who are viewing this thread