What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Denver at Houston (1 Viewer)

Quick question -- can anyone tell me what time it was in the game when Cutler threw that one pass that should've been easily intercepted but was dropped?

The Texans look like they are 1 GOOD RB away from being that Carolina Team(Cant remember what year) that suffered all the injuries but still clawed their way to 8-8 then went to the superbowl the next year.

Denver's defense just looked soft and uninterested from the first snap. Say what you want about the offense and the coaching, if you cant tackle you cant win- against anyone.

Denver's defense just looked soft and uninterested from the first snap. Say what you want about the offense and the coaching, if you cant tackle you cant win- against anyone.
Thats one of the best sigs I've seen on here. Good Job!!!
No one cares about someone else's "honor student" either, but I see those bumper stickers everywhere. I am sure someone else already pointed this out but how many times do you have to get sacked when you run the no rb set before you stop running it? Evidently more than 3 if you're the Rat.

Quick question -- can anyone tell me what time it was in the game when Cutler threw that one pass that should've been easily intercepted but was dropped?
He had atleast 4 in this game.
I'll take the over.
Just brutal. I'm in the semi's, and he has Cutler, I have Young. Cutler should have had 3 picks for sure, and the touchdown was a c hair away from being a fumble. Young goes for 20 on the first play then Shanny abandons the run. Nice.Brandon Marshall really impressed me. He's top 5 next year for sure.

I'll take the over.
Just brutal. I'm in the semi's, and he has Cutler, I have Young. Cutler should have had 3 picks for sure, and the touchdown was a c hair away from being a fumble. Young goes for 20 on the first play then Shanny abandons the run. Nice.Brandon Marshall really impressed me. He's top 5 next year for sure.
Who do you bump?TOMoss WayneEdwardsHoushFitzEven Andre Johnson

Anyone have info from his press conference? Curious about two things. First, the Young/Henry fiasco. Second, why did he not have Elam attempt field goals the two times they went for it on 4th down. First one may be understandable, but the second made no sense to me.

Anyone have info from his press conference? Curious about two things. First, the Young/Henry fiasco. Second, why did he not have Elam attempt field goals the two times they went for it on 4th down. First one may be understandable, but the second made no sense to me.
What fiasco? It played out pretty much exactly as expected.

I'll take the over.
Who do you bump?TOMoss WayneEdwardsHoushFitzEven Andre Johnson
Whew, tough list! Perhaps I can ammend Oddibe's projection to top10.No particular order...TOMoss (if he stays in NE)WayneEdwardsHoushFitzAJMarshallSmith (remember him?)CJ

Weapon of Mass Instruction said:
Well, if you have the over on the anthem you just cleaned up.
From Dr. Z.'s Mailbag today:
From Tony B. of San Antonio: "Haven't heard a word about national anthems this year. What's the longest you've timed so far, and how'd you like it?" The longest, in fact the longest I've timed in the last 20 years, was the most recent one, in Houston, at the Broncos-Texans game. I was watching the pregame, and during one of Adam Schefter's on the field reports, you could hear this lady practicing the anthem in the background. "Uh oh," I said to myself, "It's a blockbuster and I missed the start." Not to worry. They presented it in its entirety, for real, later on. "Houston's own" Kimberly Caldwell, an American Idol finalist, mooing and hooing and groaning through 2:19.09. For those of you who keep splits, she hit the turn ("Rockets red glare") in 58.4, reached Heartbreak Hill ("O say does tha-at star spangled ba-a-ner-er ye-et wa-ave") in 1.28.2, which is sub-two minute pace, but slowed to a crawl on the hill. The time was 19 seconds and change short of my all time record. How was it? As dismal as it gets, man. Even worse.

From Tony B. of San Antonio: "Haven't heard a word about national anthems this year. What's the longest you've timed so far, and how'd you like it?" The longest, in fact the longest I've timed in the last 20 years, was the most recent one, in Houston, at the Broncos-Texans game. I was watching the pregame, and during one of Adam Schefter's on the field reports, you could hear this lady practicing the anthem in the background. "Uh oh," I said to myself, "It's a blockbuster and I missed the start." Not to worry. They presented it in its entirety, for real, later on. "Houston's own" Kimberly Caldwell, an American Idol finalist, mooing and hooing and groaning through 2:19.09. For those of you who keep splits, she hit the turn ("Rockets red glare") in 58.4, reached Heartbreak Hill ("O say does tha-at star spangled ba-a-ner-er ye-et wa-ave") in 1.28.2, which is sub-two minute pace, but slowed to a crawl on the hill. The time was 19 seconds and change short of my all time record. How was it? As dismal as it gets, man. Even worse.
:pickle: I wonder who has the all-time record.

:yes: I wonder who has the all-time record.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F6_dkoow5TMThis guy make have done the longest version... :fro: :crazy:

:lmao: I wonder who has the all-time record.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=F6_dkoow5TMThis guy make have done the longest version... :fro: :headbang:
:football:

Just saw some highlights.. anyone notice on the Johnson TD that Davis (who made the block) was still in motion at the snap? He ran from the left tackle down the line of scrimmage and then behind and around to the other side of Johnson. He was even turned slightly upfield. Shouldn't that have been an illegal motion penalty?

Not that it matters, just curious if I'm seeing that correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread