What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W17 - St. Louis v Dallas (1 Viewer)

Already won my Superbowl earlier today...but it doesn't mean much to me because the Cowboys are out of the playoffs.

I am the only one watching this game lol. I really need Holt to get 95 yards and a TD or 155 yards for me to win it all to make up for Larry Johnson.

Yeah, doesn't look like anyone cares about this game.It's background noise while I work on my mega-post. Hopefully I can have this puppy up tonight. It's gonna be huge. :)

Geez, I turn the game on and the first thing I see is the refs make a horrible call in Dallas' favor. What a surprise. If anything saw that and thinks intentional grounding should have been called, please show yourself.

I care a LOT about this game.17 point lead in championship game going in.I have Holt vs. Dallas D and Bledsoe. That fumble just bumped my lead back up to 7 points.Pins and needles.

Yeah, doesn't look like anyone cares about this game.

It's background noise while I work on my mega-post. Hopefully I can have this puppy up tonight. It's gonna be huge. :)
Whatcha up to Keys?Were you the one with the First 4 Round picks post? I'm searching for it.... Post it if you have it.....

I'm watching this game only b/c of a Last Man Standing / Suicide league. One team picked Dallas.

This Dallas team has no heart. So what you have no playoffs. Play like the game means something to you.I guess that's not as tempting as losing to a 5-10 team playing with a backup QB and RB.

This Dallas team has no heart. So what you have no playoffs. Play like the game means something to you.

I guess that's not as tempting as losing to a 5-10 team playing with a backup QB and RB.
:goodposting: what a damn joke.

Yeah, doesn't look like anyone cares about this game.

It's background noise while I work on my mega-post. Hopefully I can have this puppy up tonight. It's gonna be huge. :)
Whatcha up to Keys?Were you the one with the First 4 Round picks post? I'm searching for it.... Post it if you have it.....

I'm watching this game only b/c of a Last Man Standing / Suicide league. One team picked Dallas.
I'll post what I'm working on tomorrow...it's taking longer than I thought...And I'll bump the first 4 round thing for ya...

As a Dallas fan im glad we lost. We will get slightly higher in the draft. After having no hope of making the playoffs going into the game it would have been hard to be motivated.

Users who are viewing this thread