What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W3 - Tampa Bay V Chicago (1 Viewer)

Wow, that's ridiculous. I don't know why things like that even aren't reviewable, it's so dumb.

Trueblood was choking, punching, and raping a Bear on the ground, his teammate tries to pull him off and they call a penalty on him at a crucial point in the game?

They should review it, assess the penalty against the Bucs and then fine, eject, and suspend Trueblood.

And I have no horse in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's ridiculous. I don't know why things like that even aren't reviewable, it's so dumb.Trueblood was choking, punching, and raping a Bear on the ground, his teammate tries to pull him off and they call a penalty on him at a crucial point in the game?They should review it, assess the penalty against the Bucs and then fine, eject, and suspend Trueblood.And I have no horse in this game.
Same thing happened in the first half, but he other way around.Bottom line is both of these teams are dumb and undisciplined.

Wow, that's ridiculous. I don't know why things like that even aren't reviewable, it's so dumb.Trueblood was choking, punching, and raping a Bear on the ground, his teammate tries to pull him off and they call a penalty on him at a crucial point in the game?They should review it, assess the penalty against the Bucs and then fine, eject, and suspend Trueblood.And I have no horse in this game.
Same thing happened in the first half, but he other way around.Bottom line is both of these teams are dumb and undisciplined.
You're right. I guess he should have just sat there and watched the guy choke his teammate. It's not even like he attacked the guy, just pulled the who was choking someone off the guy he was choking.

Couldn't be more pissed off about this game. Bears give up a 10 point lead at home in the 4th, Davis drops a big pass, the penalty on 3rd down...Jesus, I need to go for a walk right now.

:mellow: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats to Trueblood...dirty play pays!

EDIT: Of course, Tillman shouldn't fight back, but that was beyond ridiculous, and to pretty much decide the game? Nice job refs...excellent once again...

You're right. I guess he should have just sat there and watched the guy choke his teammate. It's not even like he attacked the guy, just pulled the who was choking someone off the guy he was choking.
These guys make millions...this is a billion $ industry...not too crazy to expect some professionalism.He blew the game for his team. But good thing he got revenge.

:mellow:

I guess Bucs won?

Went to watch the 2nd half at a sports bar. Surrounded by Bears fans. I was the lone Buc fan. The server has a Bears shirt. Game goes into overtime, I go to the mens room, come back and my table is cleaned and there are people sitting there.

:bag:

I guess Bucs won? Went to watch the 2nd half at a sports bar. Surrounded by Bears fans. I was the lone Buc fan. The server has a Bears shirt. Game goes into overtime, I go to the mens room, come back and my table is cleaned and there are people sitting there. :own3d:
:lmao: that's cold

I honestly don't think Griese has thrown a pass further than 10 yards in the air all day.
This game has a Bucs 4th quarter collapse for a heart-breaking loss written all over it.
Now I know why Griese wasn't throwing anything over 10 yards...he couldn't throw a party if it required a downfield pass.
Bears now looking like the better team...barring a big mistake, this game is ova.
Griese will never be accused of being smart.
Nostradamus you're not.
I guess Bucs won? Went to watch the 2nd half at a sports bar. Surrounded by Bears fans. I was the lone Buc fan. The server has a Bears shirt. Game goes into overtime, I go to the mens room, come back and my table is cleaned and there are people sitting there. :blackdot:
Revenge is a dish best served cold.That and after the overtime win you make sure that you "miss" and there's a puddle of piss in the corner of the men's room.Who owns who?

I guess Bucs won? Went to watch the 2nd half at a sports bar. Surrounded by Bears fans. I was the lone Buc fan. The server has a Bears shirt. Game goes into overtime, I go to the mens room, come back and my table is cleaned and there are people sitting there. :popcorn:
Revenge is a dish best served cold.That and after the overtime win you make sure that you "miss" and there's a puddle of piss in the corner of the men's room.Who owns who?
No need for that - just figured they were giving me a free nacho platter and cokes, so I left. Still, it would have been good to watch the OT.

I guess Bucs won? Went to watch the 2nd half at a sports bar. Surrounded by Bears fans. I was the lone Buc fan. The server has a Bears shirt. Game goes into overtime, I go to the mens room, come back and my table is cleaned and there are people sitting there. :own3d:
That's one long ####

I honestly don't think Griese has thrown a pass further than 10 yards in the air all day.
This game has a Bucs 4th quarter collapse for a heart-breaking loss written all over it.
Now I know why Griese wasn't throwing anything over 10 yards...he couldn't throw a party if it required a downfield pass.
Bears now looking like the better team...barring a big mistake, this game is ova.
Griese will never be accused of being smart.
Nostradamus you're not.
:own3d: The ole reverse jinx...

Granted, the refs could have called Trueblood for a personal foul. It can get rough in the trenches, but that was over the top.But Tillman... the broadcast didn't show it on the replay very well, but once he was puched off the pile, he threw a punch in the endzone at a Bucs player.Easy call be the referee.Tillman's call was most certainly deserved. That's not arguable, IMHOOne could argue why Trueblood didn't have an off-setting PF... but I haven't seen that argument so far in here.

Users who are viewing this thread