What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - Seattle V Washington (1 Viewer)

As soon as they got into the red zone they remembered who they were.Run for no gain, incompletion, sack, blocked FG.

Man they keep finding a way to cross that line. Let's see if they fizzle out in scoring range again.

Betts getting carries now? Is Portis okay?
Yeah Portis is OK, weird that they are giving Betts so many carries.
Portis already has 8 carries is the 1st quarter. I'm sure they are just trying to keep him fresh. He is not preferably a 32 carry a game RB.

You know you live in Baltimore-Washington when the football is so boring you switch over to baseball.

End of 1st Q

Washington has had the ball for 13+ minutes but down 3-0.
No doubt about it, Wash is dominating this game. That blocked FG is the only reason Sea is winning right now.

1-10-WAS 30 (12:11) M.Hasselbeck pass to D.Jackson to WAS 30 for no gain (S.Springs).
POWdumb play
It's spelled V-A-N-I-L-L-A.Everytime the Walrus impresses me (last week), he depresses me. I know they're a good D but guess what Mike, you're O is damn good too. Use it!

And for the 'Hawk fans...

I just noticed that the CBS ticker STILL has the old logo!!!

no TDmoss made a diving catch, lost control of the ball and wasn't sure if feet got in

don't get the game....can anyone explain the call thats under review now?
Real nice sideline end zone catch by Moss, refs thought he was out... looked to me like he caught it but they just upheld the incomplete call.

Real nice sideline end zone catch by Moss, refs thought he was out... looked to me like he caught it but they just upheld the incomplete call.
Damn...Skins are a team that needs these breaks(block FG, questionable call) to go for them, not against them. :wall:

Damn...Skins are a team that needs these breaks(block FG, questionable call) to go for them, not against them. :wall:
No question about it. Bad call originally as out of bounds, Moss did a good job with the toes. But the ball clearly hit the ground under his belly, even though his hand was on it, he didn't have control.The only questionable calls on the field are Holmgren's playcalls.

:ptts:
LOL...no worries, I'm happy with how they're playing right now, and they should punch this one in here.

1-2-SEA2 (3:49) C.Portis right end to SEA 1 for 1 yard (R.Bernard). Penalty on SEA, Defensive 12 On-field, declined. 2-1-SEA1 (3:29) C.Portis left guard to SEA 1 for no gain (K.Herndon). 3-1-SEA1 (2:44) M.Brunell pass to R.Royal for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. Like I said...I'm not watching the game, so perhaps someone can explain to me why on earthy they declined a penalty on 1st down after only picking up 1 yard. :confused: Either way :thumbup: to the start of this game.

1-2-SEA2 (3:49) C.Portis right end to SEA 1 for 1 yard (R.Bernard). Penalty on SEA, Defensive 12 On-field, declined.

2-1-SEA1 (3:29) C.Portis left guard to SEA 1 for no gain (K.Herndon).

3-1-SEA1 (2:44) M.Brunell pass to R.Royal for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN.

Like I said...I'm not watching the game, so perhaps someone can explain to me why on earthy they declined a penalty on 1st down after only picking up 1 yard. :confused: Either way :thumbup: to the start of this game.
This had me very confused as well.

Users who are viewing this thread