What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Indianapolis V San Francisco (2 Viewers)

No clue why Smith is starting this game vs. one of the best D's in the league.Rattay only plays well at home. Bye week next weeks = 2 more weeks to prepare. Make the change after that if need be.

Nobody is talking about it here but I am pretty certain Harrison is hurt. He's got a wrist brace on and Manning keeps targeting Wayne....

Nobody is talking about it here but I am pretty certain Harrison is hurt. He's got a wrist brace on and Manning keeps targeting Wayne....
i agreehe doesn't look the usual Marvin

Nobody is talking about it here but I am pretty certain Harrison is hurt.  He's got a wrist brace on and Manning keeps targeting Wayne....
Oh, I'm sure he's hurt, as I played him today in the FFTOC. Guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
hold on....make that 36 yards and 3 INT's!!!! Nice 1st round pick dumbasses!!!!
:lmao: knowledge is power, and you my friend, are quite powerless.

Now that onsides kick was just stupid. At least give your young QB a shot at getting the ball back with good field position.

1-15-SF 44 (9:39) P.Manning pass intended for M.Harrison INTERCEPTED by B.Thornton at SF 0. Touchback. Flag picked up.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can someone please explain to me why Smith is starting again? Or at least still playing in this game.

thats unfortunate for manning. Harrison jumped up, and had one hand on the ball, but tipped it right to the defender who was just standing there and wasn't even jumping.

Can someone please explain to me why Smith is starting again?  Or at least still playing in this game.
because he is a Rookie

The running game is coming alive for the 9ers, although they still can't pass block for beansedit to add the Colts are playing like they knew the spread was -15

Users who are viewing this thread