What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Tennessee V Arizona (1 Viewer)

any word on B Jones?

I feel partly responsible for having jinxed him
Nothing yet but it didn't look too good. He got his foot caught in the turf and if I had to guess, it would be an injury to the outside of his knee.

What happened to Jones? He had 2 catches earlier on and it looks like he's been silent the other 3 qrtrs... oh well... when it rains it pours.

this team has the durability of a wet tissue actually Mcnair kind of balances that out and not including BJ of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the logic in going for it on 4th down when you're down by 10?10 points = FG + TDNFL rules do not specify which you need to get first! Smart play: kick FG, then do onside kick -- giving yourself 60 seconds to score TD.Dumb play: go for it, score TD, then do onside kick -- giving yourself 20 seconds to score FG.

Looks like Volek got yanked for Mauck.
Volek got blindsided by Dansby and probably thinks he is Batman right now
Wow, I guess one of us really is watching this game on television! We've been asking for your input all game.
Sorry guys :) I had my arm full of 3 month old who would only stop :cry: if I took him outside for a walk.

Jones was hurt on a crossing route where he got tangled up and his foot stuck weird in the grass and he went down holding the outside of his right knee. He did walk off the field under his own power with a bit of a limp.

Hey - at least he covered the bye week for me this week with a TD :thumbup:

How about Pacman Jones as the defensive bust of the 2005 NFL draft vs. JJ Arrington- his offensive counterpart. Arrington hasnt looked nearly as bad as he usually does but Pacman is up to his usual antics- muffing punts and scoring penalties like hos.
Stupid post of the year. The last page was full of "why doesn't Boldin have more catches?" yadayadayada. He doesn't have more catches because PacMan is playing a great game and shutting him down.Hos, wasn't he on Bonanza?

Users who are viewing this thread