What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8: Washington @ NYG (1 Viewer)

Redskins are having trouble moving the ball.I think as the game moves on, things will even out. giants are very emotional. Redskins have done a good job to limit the damage so far.

did the announcer seriously just say that Taylor might have deserved an ejection for that? Talk about over reacting.

KRS sports ticker: Tony Fisher 1 yard TD run.
Thanks for the thought, but only posts about the Giants redskins game will remain in this thread from now on

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumors of Mark Brunell's resurgence have been greatly exaggerated :X
You are ready to say that after two drives???Damn you are a bandwagon hopper.
LOL...as an Eagles fan, that's the first time I've ever been accused of hopping off a Redskins' bangwagon.
Its not the first time you've been accused of overreacting though.
When you make predictions on nearly every player that suits up and write somewhere close to 2,000 pages of content; you're bound to have some emphatic opinions. :)

LOL...as an Eagles fan, that's the first time I've ever been accused of hopping off a Redskins' bangwagon.
When you make predictions on nearly every player that suits up and write somewhere close to 2,000 pages of content; you're bound to have some emphatic opinions. :)
Maybe its not smart to act as if they have been verified after 2 possessions.

Maybe its not smart to act as if they have been verified after 2 possessions.
Babu, I appreciate the comment...we'll just have to agree to disagree here. It's a game thread...for people to comment as things are happening. Clearly you realize the tongue in cheek nature of said comments?

TIA,

OMG that was such a terrible angle by Harris there....how do the Skins keep making these same mistakes when they are supposedly a great coached defense(isn't William's D supposed to be all about gap responsibility and teamwork, which is why ARrington struggled to get PT?)??

OMG that was such a terrible angle by Harris there....how do the Skins keep making these same mistakes when they are supposedly a great coached defense(isn't William's D supposed to be all about gap responsibility and teamwork, which is why ARrington struggled to get PT?)??
Giants are doing the exact same thing the Broncos did. Redskins haven't fixed the problem.

Holy crap, what has happened to the Redskins defense today. Unfortunately Manning has only got me -1 points so far. Hopefully, these Tiki runs will open up the play action later. ;)

Holy crap, what has happened to the Redskins defense today. Unfortunately Manning has only got me -1 points so far. Hopefully, these Tiki runs will open up the play action later. ;)
this is the same Skins D we've seen all year....great on 90% of the plays but they give up big runs.

If you've been watching the skins (as I have) they've always had a problem on runs to the outside. This is the 5th straight week it has happened to them.

Users who are viewing this thread