What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8: Washington @ NYG (1 Viewer)

I can't help but feel the refs are purposefully favoring the Giants here. Theyve called a number of questionable personal fouls on the skins, and there have been two helmet-to-helmet spearings to redskins players that have gone uncalled.

I can't help but feel the refs are purposefully favoring the Giants here. Theyve called a number of questionable personal fouls on the skins, and there have been two helmet-to-helmet spearings to redskins players that have gone uncalled.
Yeah because those 50 plus yard runs by Tiki were all ref assisted. Oh you are definitely a Skins fan.

I can't help but feel the refs are purposefully favoring the Giants here.  Theyve called a number of questionable personal fouls on the skins, and there have been two helmet-to-helmet spearings to redskins players that have gone uncalled.
Yeah because those 50 plus yard runs by Tiki were all ref assisted. Oh you are definitely a Skins fan.
Hey, did you see the Giants player hit Cooley helmet to helmet??? I did. If that were a Giants player I bet it is called.

Is Cooley ok?
Walked off the field on his own, with trainers. Cooley was later shown on the cart going into the tunnel under the stadium. No difinite word on his status.

Now Manning throws the ball away. While he was out of the pocket, the pass didn't reach the line of scrimmage. No penalty.

Now Manning throws the ball away.  While he was out of the pocket, the pass didn't reach the line of scrimmage.  No penalty.
He was out of the tackle box. Just stop.
Like he said "he was out of the pocket"...but even if you're out of the pocket you still have to throw the ball beyond the line of scrimmage

3. Intentional grounding will not be called when a passer, while out of the pocket and facing an imminent loss of yardage, throws a pass that lands at or beyond the line of scrimmage, even if no offensive player(s) have a realistic chance to catch the ball (including if the ball lands out of bounds over the sideline or end line).
I didn't see imminent loss of yardage and the ball looked like it got to the LOS to me.

The refs must have caused that fumble as well. :yes:
I'm not going to make excuses. But when the refs allow one team to make late hits, helmet to helmet, and they inhibit the other team from doing so, there will be effects.

Penalties-Yards

Wash 6-55

NYG 3-20
:rolleyes:
:lmao: So ANYtime a team has more penalties and penalty yards against them, the refs are being biased?Please, you guys are getting deseperate to be blaming everything on the refs. Just can't give the Giants credit to dominating your team?
The Giants are definitely playing better. But the refs are helping them.

Penalties-Yards

Wash 6-55

NYG 3-20
:rolleyes:
:lmao: So ANYtime a team has more penalties and penalty yards against them, the refs are being biased?Please, you guys are getting deseperate to be blaming everything on the refs. Just can't give the Giants credit to dominating your team?
This baby hasn't lost any weight just yet, so hold that thought.

Users who are viewing this thread