What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gender Reveal Parties... (3 Viewers)

jesus, no one seemed to even notice the plane going down.

Human nature. Brain looking for a color there. Brain sees color then reacts. The plane breaking up was probably out of focus at that point for anyone but those at the very back, and eyes went to couple. Surely within 5-10 seconds people figured it out.

Human nature. Brain looking for a color there. Brain sees color then reacts. The plane breaking up was probably out of focus at that point for anyone but those at the very back, and eyes went to couple. Surely within 5-10 seconds people figured it out.
If for some one in a million chance I was actually at a stupid reveal party like this I would have noticed that immediately. God these things are soooooooo dumb

RIP to the poor guy and I mean wtf if you are the mom, baby, family, etc. That is such a dumb tragedy. If you wrote that into a TV people would think it was a little too silly.

My take on these parties is they are ok in theory. A fun little excuse for friends and family to get together and celebrate. The whole complex reveal and especially the put it on social media aspects are what makes it all so cringe worthy.

If for some one in a million chance I was actually at a stupid reveal party like this I would have noticed that immediately. God these things are soooooooo dumb
I do have to say, this was not a typical reveal party mistake, where the couple does something stupid, and blows up their own car something. This is an issue with the pilot/plane, whatever. This was just like horror caught on film.

That's the other thing about gender reveal--when they go wrong, it's always on camera.

I do have to say, this was not a typical reveal party mistake, where the couple does something stupid, and blows up their own car something. This is an issue with the pilot/plane, whatever. This was just like horror caught on film.

That's the other thing about gender reveal--when they go wrong, it's always on camera.

Internet aviation experts think the dumping of all the stuff suddenly was different than normal crop dusting and this flexed the airframe outside the normal operation. Then. Snap

Users who are viewing this thread