What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (4 Viewers)

So funny...ex-Mr. krista was talking about this just an hour ago.  I was not aware of the original, being not my thing and all, but he was telling me how an original that was awful was somehow released as a four-hour "director's cut" from a director that's terrible?  That's the idea I got, anyway.
Yeah, my understanding is Zak had to step away after the death of his daughter, and they hired Joss Whedon to finish it up.  I think he re-shot a bunch and rewrote 80+ pages and turned it into his thing (I assume that includes an attempt at humor and meta references), so this is what Snyder wanted to do and show what his vision was.  

To those who aren't quite sure what we're up to: We're up to H on the alphabetical instrumentals countdown. Someone (other than me because I picked G) now gets to pick a rock instrumental starting with H or by a band that starts with H. Then someone else will do the same for I, and so on. 

@krista4 is drunk??

Step 1:  Go to HBO Max

Step 2:  Press play on Zak Snyder's Cut of Justice League 

:popcorn:
That was my evening plan.

Just finished walking Louis, smoked some weed and will be hunkering down momentarily. It's going to be just me and the dog on this mission. Mrs. Eephus said "four hours?" and my daughter is 100% MCU.

I watched Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman earlier this week since I'd never seen them before.  I really didn't like either of them but they intrigued me enough to finish the cycle. I may have seen Justice League but I don't remember what happened.

That was my evening plan.

Just finished walking Louis, smoked some weed and will be hunkering down momentarily. It's going to be just me and the dog on this mission. Mrs. Eephus said "four hours?" and my daughter is 100% MCU.

I watched Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman earlier this week since I'd never seen them before.  I really didn't like either of them but they intrigued me enough to finish the cycle. I may have seen Justice League but I don't remember what happened.
:lmao:

Just did the same and was considering continuing my Justice League journey.  

Users who are viewing this thread