What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza 3: Playlists are done, phwew (1 Viewer)

Just received my Mogwai Come On Die Young LP box set via airmail today. Cannot wait to listen to this thing.

That is all, and largely irrelevant, but figured I'd post it here. 

I passed a club near me called the Rickshaw Stop and thought I saw a poster for Mogwai appearing on May 29th. 

I checked when I got home and It turned out to be a female singer from Germany who goes by the name of Mogli. :bag:   Her song Patience is alright.

I passed a club near me called the Rickshaw Stop and thought I saw a poster for Mogwai appearing on May 29th. 

I checked when I got home and It turned out to be a female singer from Germany who goes by the name of Mogli. :bag:   Her song Patience is alright.
Could have been more confusing. Could have been for Mowgli at the Baloo.   

I think maybe the best answer given the 500 page thread here might be to seperate fast food out into its own category
LOL agree there. I just don't know how to break down something like chicken. Is every preparation different? How many changes to a dish warrant a new dish?

LOL agree there. I just don't know how to break down something like chicken. Is every preparation different? How many changes to a dish warrant a new dish?
I think your basic baked chicken is going to be different than buffalo chicken, but that would just be me. To piggyback on what you said, does the part get eliminated also? IOW, does teriyaki chicken wings eliminate the teriyaki preparation, or the wing?

Tough questions. 

I think your basic baked chicken is going to be different than buffalo chicken, but that would just be me. To piggyback on what you said, does the part get eliminated also? IOW, does teriyaki chicken wings eliminate the teriyaki preparation, or the wing?

Tough questions. 
Very tough. And there are so many ways to do wings. I think the best bet is just to be open and let anything since it's just for fun

You could categorize the draft by principal ingredient e.g. best dish with ground beef, best potatoes.  Depends a lot on how many drafters there are.

I'm a bit surprised perennial :nerd: draft faves The Wrens didn't get picked.  The 21st century is in their tiny wheelhouse.

Anything on the album is draftable but here's Per Second Second for the hell of it.
:lmao:  One of my favorite albums ever, but I've picked them often enough, wanted to give the rest of the team some reps this time. Ex-Girl Collection is so perfect.

"Why?"
Into "why not?"
Into "what else you got?"
It's just how men mark time

I feel like this was drafted or maybe I was just listening to it a few times thinking about drafting it.
I feel like NV has mentioned this before, too, but I don't remember anybody drafting it this time. 

eta* Never mind, somebody took it. My memory is faulty, I guess. I think that's what jogged my memory. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread