What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Getcha passports ready - the middle-aged dummies are going to the British Isles! Top 31 song countdown. (1 Viewer)

I could/should have found room for one of the two Moody Blues songs I liked from the 80's:
Your Wildest Dreams
I Know You're Out There Somewhere
Didn't qualify for this draft. At that time, they had a Swiss keyboardist. Ask me how I know.
How do you know?
Can't tell you, but the answer will become clear later.
[Columbo] One more thing….aren’t you involved in a current music countdown? [\Columbo].

There's a new tribute album to friend of the thread Nick Drake.

I'm only about halfway through the album's 23 tracks (Drake only released 31 songs during his lifetime) and it's pretty good as far as tribute albums go. The new versions run the spectrum from folky arrangements similar to the originals to re-imaginings with synths and drum machines. Everyone so far has at least approached the project with affection for Drake's music; nobody has gone weird just for the sake of doing so.

ETA: I never connected Drake's music to Dream Pop but his songs sound completely natural in that setting.

Last edited:

I'm only about halfway through the album's 23 tracks (Drake only released 31 songs during his lifetime) and it's pretty good as far as tribute albums go. The new versions run the spectrum from folky arrangements similar to the originals to re-imaginings with synths and drum machines. Everyone so far has at least approached the project with affection for Drake's music; nobody has gone weird just for the sake of doing so.

ETA: I never connected Drake's music to Dream Pop but his songs sound completely natural in that setting.

Thanks for the dream bump k4.

It's a reminder to re-listen to this one for the covers countdown

Thanks for the dream bump k4.

It's a reminder to re-listen to this one for the covers countdown

Ooooooh, good point.

Users who are viewing this thread