What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (2 Viewers)

hey Pederson, I think you should have kicked the FG.  :lol:
He really should have.  There is a time to be aggressive but with so much time left in the game, it made no sense at all to pass up on the free points (although maybe he was concerned about his kicker)

Nights like tonight make me envious that west coasters have two more hours on their evening to do something more enjoyable.
Don't be. I have to run a prescription to the store and errands to do. It's hardly glamorous when you rush to be home at five and do stuff that needed to get done later.

It helps that the Iggles aren't sending disguised blitzes... right now they're victimizing Andrew Thomas so the Giants are loading protection there.
Still gotta tip your cap for execution on that drive. That was impressive. Got the ball out quick, found his receivers...97 yards. 

Nights like tonight make me envious that west coasters have two more hours on their evening to do something more enjoyable.
Man. I can't even imagine being on the east coast and watching football that late. I would obviously totally do it but it's a completely foreign concept to me. 

Hightower sighting!

(He's on my dynasty team)

eta* Not starting, though I should have, given that I have LV/TB all over the place. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so pissed @ the Lewis play, all you have to do is protect deep. If Wentz wants to throw 10 yards passes let him, it'll eat clock. DON'T GET BEAT DEEP.

Users who are viewing this thread