What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (8 Viewers)

Escape hybrid. The polar opposite of your car, basically guarantees there's a child inside. Wasn't planning on getting one, but someone 5 minutes away sold one with 5 figure mileage for less than most of my bikes are worth, so I jumped on it. 
Nice find.  Great vehicle. 

Also, the line at Whatabuger was too long, so I went to Jack in the Box for drunkfoodTM...where they were down to one employee, due to a mass walkout earlier in the evening.

Happy New Year, knobs.

that stupid #### is still loaded up and ready every time i hit, submit reply.

headed to deer valley, utah, for the ultimate bourgeois skiing experience, in the morning.  the car will be here in 6 hours, to take us to the airport.   :mellow:   i should probably go to bed. :banned:

Happy 2019 gymtannurz!!! I’m up prepping for brunch.  Survived the onslaught of fireworks/artillery at midnight and my dog was most displeased.  Menu is as follows:

Fruit skewers with yogurt sauce

Hot Brown tart

Roasted Brussels Sprouts with  shallots and mustard

Cardemom Braid bread

Mimosas (solid Prosecco and fresh squeezed OJ)

Random local beers

Cannoli

Carrot Cake bar

Forgot the black eyed peas.  Guess I’m screwed in 2019.  

Maybe this will work: 🐇 🐇 🐇 

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually do collards, but was lazy this year and am just going to steam up spinach-in-a-bag.

My brother & I went in on butchering a hog this past summer and I had one REALLY fatty ham steak. I fried that up, trimmed most of the fat (hindsight, I probably should have put all of the damned fat in, too), shredded it, and threw in it with the peas.

we had a last minute gathering of families at our place (cleared out by 9:30). I drank. I don't think I drank enough to embarrass my kids or guests... so I guess I have a new resolution for next year. 

Planet Fitness has the $ to sponsor NYE in Times Square but they can't fix the leaking roof at my local gym. There's been a bucket at the top of the entry stairs for 2 years.

Planet Fitness has the $ to sponsor NYE in Times Square but they can't fix the leaking roof at my local gym. There's been a bucket at the top of the entry stairs for 2 years.
Is it a stand alone? If not, it’s probably not their job to fix it and the prop mgmt company are the ones that aren’t handling the problem

Roverkid update:  This sucks.

No improvement since the concussion in September.   She's lost a significant amount of weight (like to the point where the doctor was afraid she has developed an eating disorder).  She's now living with me full time after a blowout on mom's side of the family where they are more concerned that she should be nicer and more outgoing with them than the fact that she's demonstrating long-term effects of a traumatic brain injury.

MRI on her brain scheduled for 1/14, also seeing a sports medicine doctor, neuropsychologist and dietitian.  I've had to take so much time off that I spoke to my partner today about taking a temporary pay cut so that I can work part time while I deal with this.  

No improvement since the concussion in September.   She's lost a significant amount of weight (like to the point where the doctor was afraid she has developed an eating disorder).  She's now living with me full time after a blowout on mom's side of the family where they are more concerned that she should be nicer and more outgoing with them than the fact that she's demonstrating long-term effects of a traumatic brain injury.

MRI on her brain scheduled for 1/14, also seeing a sports medicine doctor, neuropsychologist and dietitian.  I've had to take so much time off that I spoke to my partner today about taking a temporary pay cut so that I can work part time while I deal with this.  
Those are some rough chuckles, man.  Hang in there.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
-fish- said:

You’re a great dad.

-fish- said:

#### dude, that sucks.

I hope she gets better soon. 

And Tanner is right, you are a great dad.

-fish- said:

i'm packing my stuff for a quick trip to see your ex's family :boxing:

• Smile
-fish- said:

Jesus, I’m sorry.  That’s unbelievable bull####.  I really hope you sue that school. 

• Smile

Users who are viewing this thread