What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (4 Viewers)

The Crue talk makes me smile. Those were some days. Vince was smitten with my sister. He somehow found out where we lived and sent her flowers. My sister never followed up. But that sunset strip vibe was off the hook.

Rumor had it that Nikki Sixx pulled a young (and I mean HS young) Angie Harmon from the audience at a show in Dallas and, uh, enjoyed some refreshments together. :oldunsure:
Wouldn’t surprise me at all

My friend bought a chocolate shop in central Oregon a couple years ago. She posted a FB video of her making candy apples. Her apple of choice was the ******* green kind. Out of ALL the apples she could have used, she went with those?

She'll be here tomorrow, I plan on having words.

My friend bought a chocolate shop in central Oregon a couple years ago. She posted a FB video of her making candy apples. Her apple of choice was the ******* green kind. Out of ALL the apples she could have used, she went with those?

That damn apple was in lunch nearly every day as a kid. Just no

How was Dr. Feelgood ever a popular song? It sounds like a dog vomiting.
Dreck but it gave us Kickstart My Heart, Rattlesnake Shake, Same Ol' Situation and Don't go Away. Fair trade off in my book.
OK, OK.......Wanted Dead or Alive is fine, I guess.

Rest of their catalog is trash.
Now you're ****ing dead to me. Slippery When Wet & New Jersey should be pressed on gold plated albums and launched into space so all the aliens can enjoy them as well!

Same Ol' Situation is passable. I'll give you that one.

Bon Jovi wasn't even the best band to come out of New Jersey in the 80s. That honor belongs to The Smithereens.

Right @scorchy ?
You wanna know how to make the forum better @Joe Bryant ? Gimme a friggin' downvote button

I'm fine with that, but I want to add a twist. Every time you downvote me, you are forced to listen to Bon Jovi's "Legendary" from start to finish. No skipping ahead.
I was at every bad hair metal show there was in the greater Cleveland-Akron area from 1984 until 1989, don't come at me son. This stuff is chef's kiss compared to Bullet Boyz at Buckeye Lake in July #BringIt

Walk by the local farmers market every Monday on my way to work. Buy 5 Cameos and am set for the week. Word up.

Points to whoever said honeycrisps have fallen off the last couple years. Still love a good one, but more often than not they haven't been good.

Dreck but it gave us Kickstart My Heart, Rattlesnake Shake, Same Ol' Situation and Don't go Away. Fair trade off in my book.

Now you're ****ing dead to me. Slippery When Wet & New Jersey should be pressed on gold plated albums and launched into space so all the aliens can enjoy them as well!

Bon Jovi wasn't even the best band to come out of New Jersey in the 80s. That honor belongs to The Smithereens.

Right @scorchy ?
You wanna know how to make the forum better @Joe Bryant ? Gimme a friggin' downvote button

I'm fine with that, but I want to add a twist. Every time you downvote me, you are forced to listen to Bon Jovi's "Legendary" from start to finish. No skipping ahead.
I was at every bad hair metal show there was in the greater Cleveland-Akron area from 1984 until 1989, don't come at me son. This stuff is chef's kiss compared to Bullet Boyz at Buckeye Lake in July #BringIt

Did you have a sweet power stache back then?

This thread is much more exciting than the Beyonce thread. Apples for everyone.
I am very conservative and traditional.
Just give me a Gala

Gala - The missionary position of apples
lol

Red Delicious begs to differ.

And should be sued for false advertising.

Yep. This is an old persons apple. Back from the days of yore when there was probably just red, green, and maybe a hybrid of the 2 that people snuck into pies at the church bake-off but didn’t dare talk about using those sin apples

Haven't had one yet, but Honeycrisp × Cripps Pink sounds like a winner.

I think most of these new apples are Honeycrisp hybrids. The Cosmic Crisps are outeffingstanding.

Ironically, honeycrisps themselves seem to have gotten worse the last several years.
The sweet tango is where's IT'$ at.

@mr. furley
an absolute dynamo when there's a good crop

1.04 - ZESTAR

NFL Network is running a feature on Bill Cowher and holy smokes is one of his daughters a knockout! Not sure how she overcame his crow-magnum features but she is CUTE! /noban

They aren't green, they aren't red, but they are a yellowish hue and if you find some Opals at the store, go in with both fists. Steal of the MF draft!

Right @scorchy ?
Shout at the Devil was life changing for 12 year old me

No, that's absolutely the right choice. Are you insane? Have you ever had one? Perfectly complementary.

No, that's absolutely the right choice. Are you insane? Have you ever had one? Perfectly complementary.

You think the caramel somehow negates the sour, battery acid taste of disgusting flesh? You're insane.

You think the caramel somehow negates the sour, battery acid taste of disgusting flesh? You're insane.
I LOVE sour battery acid taste.

A guy who voluntarily chose Minnesota over Oregon? Checks out.

A guy who voluntarily chose Minnesota over Oregon? Checks out.
That may be fair. It may not. I see Tina is reversing those ridiculous drug laws. So you're on the way back up.

1.12 - You Like Apples? Yeah. I Got Her Numbah. How Do You Like Them Apples.
Most overrated movie of all time. Impossible to watch that scene and not puke and then murder someone.

You just trying your best to come up with head-spinningly stupid takes in here or?
And stop yelling at me. My WHIP is really high again this year! I'm in a fragile state.

I'M NOT YELLING!!!!!1111

My hitting is atrocious. Lets collude.

Users who are viewing this thread