What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

So we've now spent a MONTH deciding on the color of new hardwood flooring. (While not having a master bathroom to use)

The rep has been to our place twice with samples. Four times we have been to their showroom and brought home samples. Nothing matches our cherry cabinets. 

It's total insanity.  On the fourth and last visit to the showroom Thursday, we had half of the showroom floor strewn with samples and she brought in our kitchen cutting board because the end of the piece matches our cabinets.   And she still couldn't decide.   To be fair, we had decided FOUR times before and she changed her mind.

So I just gave up.  I found a nice, comfortable chair and plopped myself down and asked them if they had any alcohol. They gave me a beer. Then they said they needed a beer also and joined me.  We all threatened to make her take shots until she decided.  Ten minutes later, I signed the contract.
She just changed her mind again.   :hot: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :banned: :kicksrock:

No. They've been doing it for awhile. It's why I always leave a giant printout of 2G1C for their prying eyes.

That’s not new, it happens a good bit. 

uh, about 2001. 

Been happening for a long time.

tommyboy said:
happens all the time.    welcome to america post 9-11
I guess we don't travel very often. :bag:  

Thanks fellas

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about this the other day....my mom's a very religious lady, moved up here, quickly became a church elder.  When she would have speaking parts or whatever, we'd dress the kids up and go and we'd go on Xmas Eve when she asked.  There might have been an Easter or Mother's Day tossed in there since 2006 when she arrived in Portland.  Now that she's confined to full time care, I wonder if I'll ever go to a church service again in my lifetime.  

Was thinking about this the other day....my mom's a very religious lady, moved up here, quickly became a church elder.  When she would have speaking parts or whatever, we'd dress the kids up and go and we'd go on Xmas Eve when she asked.  There might have been an Easter or Mother's Day tossed in there since 2006 when she arrived in Portland.  Now that she's confined to full time care, I wonder if I'll ever go to a church service again in my lifetime.  
don't you baptize an offspring every 10 months or so? 

Because I doubt all of you will check out the "Dead Fox in a Freezer" thread, I present to you this post from Top Dog:

I have an older brother who is a hillbilly.  Not sure how that happened as the rest of us were pretty normal and we grew up in a pretty urban area.  Anyway, he used to "trap".  Had properties outside the city where he would set up traps to catch raccoons, muskrats, whatever the hell he could then skin and sell the pelts. Had a whole setup in the garage where he could stretch the pelts or whatever.  There were times where he'd throw a possum, fox, whatever in the freezer to process or whatever later.  I remember my mother being PISSED at him one time because he put a possum in the freezer that apparently wasn't dead.  When she opened the freezer it had clawed it's way out of the bag it was in and was frozen solid hanging there, or sitting on the shelf, or whatever looking at her. 

He's also the only person I know who has been sprayed by a skunk (multiple times) and once put his truck in a ditch because he hit a raccoon or something driving, stopped to get it and for whatever reason threw it up in the cab with him.  It was only stunned and woke up.  He had to beat it with an axe handle he kept next to his seat (for killing roadkill) and managed to go off the road in the brawl with whatever it was. 

We think he was adopted.
:lmao:

Just tell her you go.  

We haven't heard from Chuck Norris in a while.  If Chuck Norris was so awesome he could come to my apartment as I type this and slam my face into my keyboariwt7m9hiuepg09gjvorep\cqr3fetku

Users who are viewing this thread