What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

My garage door has been broken for a week and I haven't had time to deal with it.   Finally today I got around to fixing the three different problems that it had.  Watched a youtube video of a guy fixing one of the issues on a door exactly the same as mine.   He said, "This door is a pile of garbage and nobody should own one.   The manufacturer should be ashamed."  I have to agree.  One steel bracket holding a guide wheel in place snapped in half causing the garage door to close unevenly, which caused the tracks to become misaligned which caused a tensioner cable to come off.    Since there is no replacement part available for the broken steel bracket, I had to kludge something together, so it is bound to fail again.   Next time it will be a new door and opener.
Those springs and tensioners scare the hell out of me

Be careful

Man our lives are so good when we are complaining about the remote automated openers of the extra building in which we park our luxury automobiles.  And I say that as one who has done the same thing.   :D

Saying stupid things is kind of our bread and butter around here
This place would be pretty dead if we didn't say stupid things. 

Banning Cos for 3 months for that is ridiculous.  There's so much worse that goes on here doesn't get penalized (in all of the various FBG forums).  I remember that post and it was blatantly obvious he was joking.  I think what he said is actually a movie or TV quote, although I don't remember where it's from.

Don't think so, used a common saying of you shut your.....mouth to someone in jest.
nfw ...wow ...can't count the number of times I've seen that used around here

side note:  noticed yesterday that giphy took down the one remaining gif that used that phrase ...because I was going to use it   :scared:

Getzlaf15 said:
I got clipped for a week for posting a line from The Jerk.

Half of our Sports draft got clipped during the draft.  It's like they are slowly shutting this down.
Yeah, I hate to say it, but I think that's going to be the ultimate conclusion.  :(  

"Man who lost penis to blood infection has new one built on his arm."

So... uh...it's in the NY Post

link the blurred out pictures :lol: ...

He said he was “completely gutted” when his penis “just dropped off on to the floor” in 2014 – but his #### remained intact, according to the outlet.

“Because I had been through the devastation of knowing I was going to lose it, I just picked it up and put it in the bin,” MacDonald continued.

“I went to the hospital and they said the best they could do for me was to roll the remaining stump up like a little sausage roll. It was heartbreaking.”

But then he found out from his doctor about the so-called “penis master” — Professor David Ralph of London’s University College Hospital.

The phallus expert famously created a “bionic penis” for Andrew Wardle, who was born without one, according to The Sun.

So we are getting a new roof on our home today.   Contractor was highly recommended by a lot of agent friends.  He does a great job of handling all the insurance matters and we get a $16k roof covered at no cost.

Crew shows up at 7am this morning.  And tears a decent sized strip of roofing off the home........ NEXT DOOR.  :excited:

Neighbor is super nice and she was outside at the crack of dawn screaming her head off.

So we are getting a new roof on our home today.   Contractor was highly recommended by a lot of agent friends.  He does a great job of handling all the insurance matters and we get a $16k roof covered at no cost.

Crew shows up at 7am this morning.  And tears a decent sized strip of roofing off the home........ NEXT DOOR.  :excited:

Neighbor is super nice and she was outside at the crack of dawn screaming her head off.
HFS.

Users who are viewing this thread