What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (9 Viewers)

In a rush to get out the house yesterday, I stumbled and fell. Hit quite a few things on the way down, most notably my right cheek on the corner of my television. All of my weight landed on my left knee. My right shoe came off, and I took a divot from my right shin. Essentially, I mugged myself. Then I struggled back to my feet and went to Vegas. Priorities, people. Enjoy your Friday.

tell'em you told "your wife" you were goin' to Vegas no matter what she said.

There's not a fruit that I will turn down if offered. .

I'd rather eat gum I find underneath a public bus seat than an olive or mushroom.
I’m with you here - why in the Sam hell are both featured on standard veggie pizza? So many other delicious options.

Have you tried durian? It tastes like meaty vomit.

Can we at least agree the watermelon is the worst fruit? Or at least most overrated?
100%

Followed by the cantaloupe

🤢
All melon suck, at least the fruity ones.

Apples are pretty meh as well (wife loves Envy FWIW).

But durian is the worst, and it’s not really close.

OTOH, lilikoi (what you heathens call passion fruit) is the most underrated fruit.
If you like passion fruit, try it's superior brother the granadilla.

next time you book a hotel, steal the pillow. i'm lousy with hotel pillows over here.

You serious Clark?
entirely not

i accidentally left my pillow and took a hotel pillow thinking it was mine a couple summers ago. didn't realize it until i got home and had amazing sleep for like a week. chalked it up to "home bed" rest but knew something felt different and realized it was the pillow. or at least that's what i've chalked it up to.

next time you book a hotel, steal the pillow. i'm lousy with hotel pillows over here.

You serious Clark?
entirely not

i accidentally left my pillow and took a hotel pillow thinking it was mine a couple summers ago. didn't realize it until i got home and had amazing sleep for like a week. chalked it up to "home bed" rest but knew something felt different and realized it was the pillow. or at least that's what i've chalked it up to.
i have accidentlaly done the same thing one time i was at a hotel and i picked up three towels and all of the toiletries and a garbage can that i thought were instead of my a half eaten bag of pizza combos so i guess we both made out ok take that to the bank brochacho

You serious Clark?
entirely not

i have accidentlaly done the same thing one time i was at a hotel and i picked up three towels and all of the toiletries and a garbage can that i thought were instead of my a half eaten bag of pizza combos so i guess we both made out ok take that to the bank brochacho
Sorry for your loss. The original pizza combos were the best.

• Love
Reactions: SWC

You serious Clark?
entirely not

I did this at the beach on vacation. Our villa had blue and white striped towels. I grabbed them all up and inadvertently stole someone’s sweet microfiber quick dry towel. Still have it. :shrug:

So I threw my wife a surprise birthday party Saturday. Like 35-40 friends and family, a lot we haven’t seen in awhile. I decided to set up a cocktail bar with a set menu (like 7 different drinks, pretty much one of every major spirit). Needless to say it was a lot of work but also fun and I was feeling pretty good (lots of cocktails and “mints”). Think i finally went to bed at 2 AM and got up at 11 (well i woke up at 7 and immediately went back to bed. Also slept without my CPAP so sleep like crap. And I’m normally an 11-7 type sleeper on the weekend)

So Sunday I normally do the grocery shopping, chores etc but between getting up at 11 and having to coach flag football from 3-4:30 (I really had no interest in doing this but apparently no other dads did either) didn’t get much done (also had to cut my MIL grass and wanted to watch the masters)

So today I squeezed in grocery shopping during my lunch hour, went to the chiropractor for my neck, went to a meeting for my kids German class and cut my own lawn. Finally relax for a beer and the wife says she’s going to shower (which is usually code for :pickle: time). So before I can head upstairs my 15 and 12 year old are fighting over jolly ranchers (15 asked for one and took 3 including the last blue one). Oh and the bathtub is clogged even though I poured a bottle of draino down it earlier. Now I’m stuck watching something called Baby Reindeer on Netflix instead

:banned:

So I threw my wife a surprise birthday party Saturday. Like 35-40 friends and family, a lot we haven’t seen in awhile. I decided to set up a cocktail bar with a set menu (like 7 different drinks, pretty much one of every major spirit). Needless to say it was a lot of work but also fun and I was feeling pretty good (lots of cocktails and “mints”). Think i finally went to bed at 2 AM and got up at 11 (well i woke up at 7 and immediately went back to bed. Also slept without my CPAP so sleep like crap. And I’m normally an 11-7 type sleeper on the weekend)

So Sunday I normally do the grocery shopping, chores etc but between getting up at 11 and having to coach flag football from 3-4:30 (I really had no interest in doing this but apparently no other dads did either) didn’t get much done (also had to cut my MIL grass and wanted to watch the masters)

So today I squeezed in grocery shopping during my lunch hour, went to the chiropractor for my neck, went to a meeting for my kids German class and cut my own lawn. Finally relax for a beer and the wife says she’s going to shower (which is usually code for :pickle: time). So before I can head upstairs my 15 and 12 year old are fighting over jolly ranchers (15 asked for one and took 3 including the last blue one). Oh and the bathtub is clogged even though I poured a bottle of draino down it earlier. Now I’m stuck watching something called Baby Reindeer on Netflix instead

ooh, how is Baby Reindeer?

ooh, how is Baby Reindeer?

Not really my cup of tea

Going to Vegas tomorrow and leaving Saturday. The girlfriend loves RuPaul’s Drag Race so I got her tickets to that. In return for this, the rest of the itinerary is rightfully up to me including a Fremont Day on Friday where we will gamble, zipline, get hammered, and watch Sugarhill Gang and Tag Team regale us with those two songs we all know and will be too drunk to care we don’t know any of the other ones and also they’re all 100 years old.

Going to Vegas tomorrow and leaving Saturday. The girlfriend loves RuPaul’s Drag Race so I got her tickets to that. In return for this, the rest of the itinerary is rightfully up to me including a Fremont Day on Friday where we will gamble, zipline, get hammered, and watch Sugarhill Gang and Tag Team regale us with those two songs we all know and will be too drunk to care we don’t know any of the other ones and also they’re all 100 years old.
Plus the airport strombolis

watch Sugarhill Gang and Tag Team regale us with those two songs we all know and will be too drunk to care we don’t know any of the other ones and also they’re all 100 years old.
That was me on Friday with Alien Ant Farm!

Kevy are you ok, so Kevy are you ok, are you ok Kevy?

As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo
I was shocked--shocked! I had to stand there for an hour, so I could get a couple of minutes of video.

mushrooms are a taste i had as a child and then lost for my middle years and then got it back in the last decade plus i think a lot of it has to do with preparation take that to the bank bromigos

I am the same way with bananas. My mom contends I'd eat at least 2-3 a day when I was a toddler. The mere smell of one right now makes me gag, and you can take that to the bank bananachacho.

• Love
Reactions: SWC
My wife:

It’s a good thing they make artificial crab meat since I hate all seafood and gag at the thought of eating fish

Me who knows that we can only go to sushi places together because she’s been ordering tbt California roll for the last 15 years:

:mellow: Yeah, good thing! :whistle:

I made some basil coconut curry today in the crockpot. It called for chicken thighs which my wife for some reason doesn’t like, I almost got breast but then I figured I’d just give it a try

She thought it was great so I said maybe next time I’d try it with thighs like the recipe called for. Of course she said that would be gross

So I asked her again if she liked it and she said yes. Then I told her it was thighs

I made some basil coconut curry today in the crockpot. It called for chicken thighs which my wife for some reason doesn’t like, I almost got breast but then I figured I’d just give it a try

She thought it was great so I said maybe next time I’d try it with thighs like the recipe called for. Of course she said that would be gross

So I asked her again if she liked it and she said yes. Then I told her it was thighs

Feel like you and @mr. furley have sister wives.

i literally had this conversation about a week ago but with pasta sauce

Can you imagine!

Users who are viewing this thread