What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (3 Viewers)

This guy is the best RB on their roster. I own him in just about every league I'm in from 12 to 16. As a former RB myself and knowing what it takes to make a solid football player, I really like this guy. Just gotta be patient.
:lmao: :lmao:
I played a little fullback in high school. Maybe I should be dropping science in the Shark Pool.
I played a little tennis. Maybe I should drop a deuce in the shark pool

This guy is the best RB on their roster. I own him in just about every league I'm in from 12 to 16. As a former RB myself and knowing what it takes to make a solid football player, I really like this guy. Just gotta be patient.
:lmao: :lmao:
I played a little fullback in high school. Maybe I should be dropping science in the Shark Pool.
I was a 2nd string CB on the JV. I'm calling Rude tonight with my IDP numbers.

I just had a Breakfast Jack.... while sober.
Never had one of these Breakfast Jacks. Where do they rank against the Sourdough Jack, ergo the greatest fast food sandwich in the history of ever?One great thing about biking to work and back? I'm avoiding the siren song of Jack 'n' Box on my commute home. Just haven't had the courage to pedal into a line yet. Also, have found it is pretty hard to poke smot while riding my bike. :unsure:

Never had one of these Breakfast Jacks. Where do they rank against the Sourdough Jack, ergo the greatest fast food sandwich in the history of ever?One great thing about biking to work and back? I'm avoiding the siren song of Jack 'n' Box on my commute home. Just haven't had the courage to pedal into a line yet. Also, have found it is pretty hard to poke smot while riding my bike. :unsure:
I would actually pay money to hang out with you.

Never had one of these Breakfast Jacks. Where do they rank against the Sourdough Jack, ergo the greatest fast food sandwich in the history of ever?One great thing about biking to work and back? I'm avoiding the siren song of Jack 'n' Box on my commute home. Just haven't had the courage to pedal into a line yet.

Also, have found it is pretty hard to poke smot while riding my bike. :unsure:
I'd assume there's at least a few people in your fine city who have mastered this activity.

So leaving for Vegas today and I got 99% of my work done, so I decided..."Why not see if I can equate each person going with us to the GMTAN/FFA crowd." :nerd: of course...but hell, it might make telling stories in here when I get back funnier :shrug:

Background

Out of the 11 people going, 9 of us are married (5 of those with multiple kids)...so this will be a drinking/gambling (sports book mostly) trip, not a picking up on girls trip.

Tiger Fan - yours truly...pretty laid back, likes to drink and gamble in heavy volume

Joe T - laid back, quiet for the most part, but comes up with that zinger here and there

Bentley - this dude has 4 kids all under 6 and hasn't been on a trip with friends since he got married. Is already planning on using the IV bus tomorrow morning. Will be wasted non-stop

Jplvr - going to wake up, roll out of bed, play one $500 3-team parlay and roll with that for the entire day

Brother of Jplvr - don't really know him

$cupper - funny, loud, has an ##### (in a funny way) tendency...kind of guy you like having in your group, but :rolleyes: when you don't know him and have to listen to him be loud

Cosjobs - always with a one liner, laid back, will be gambling a lot

Tommyboy - usually annoying, but we tolerate him...will be sloppy drunk and I'll hate him by the end of the trip. 1:1 to end up in jail. (editor's note...I think Tommyboy is the right choice here...but not sure)

GM - (probably more like a Disco Stu/Guster/GM hybrid....but I needed a role for the thread's protagonist)...not a degenerate grambler like GM, but very well liked; probably the "unspoken leader" of the group, and can roll with anything.

Zilla - laid back...will sit there and quitely get drunk and then leave by himself undetected to ride the roller coaster at the stratosphere and then come back and join the group

SLBD - shady (in a good way)...fun, all over the place.

anyway, there you have it...a solid crowd that compliments each other well...should be a blast of a trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
So leaving for Vegas today and I got 99% of my work done, so I decided..."Why not see if I can equate each person going with us to the GMTAN/FFA crowd." :nerd: of course...but hell, it might make telling stories in here when I get back funnier :shrug:

Background

Out of the 11 people going, 9 of us are married (5 of those with multiple kids)...so this will be a drinking/gambling (sports book mostly) trip, not a picking up on girls trip.

Tiger Fan - yours truly...pretty laid back, likes to drink and gamble in heavy volume

Joe T - laid back, quiet for the most part, but comes up with that zinger here and there

Bentley - this dude has 4 kids all under 6 and hasn't been on a trip with friends since he got married. Is already planning on using the IV bus tomorrow morning. Will be wasted non-stop

Jplvr - going to wake up, roll out of bed, play one $500 3-team parlay and roll with that for the entire day

Brother of Jplvr - don't really know him

$cupper - funny, loud, has an ##### (in a funny way) tendency...kind of guy you like having in your group, but :rolleyes: when you don't know him and have to listen to him be loud

Cosjobs - always with a one liner, laid back, will be gambling a lot

Tommyboy - usually annoying, but we tolerate him...will be sloppy drunk and I'll hate him by the end of the trip. 1:1 to end up in jail. (editor's note...I think Tommyboy is the right choice here...but not sure)

GM - (probably more like a Disco Stu/Guster/GM hybrid....but I needed a role for the thread's protagonist)

Zilla - laid back...will sit there and quitely get drunk and then leave by himself undetected to ride the roller coaster at the stratosphere and then come back and join the group

SLBD - shady (in a good way)...fun, all over the place.

anyway, there you have it. Flight leaves in 8 hours
:lmao:

Ergo?

I didn't want to go to Vegas with you anyway.

It's fried egg, chesse and sliced ham on a hamburger bun. It's 99 cents of processed goodness. I'm taking care of my mom, and the only thing that she will eat right now on a regular basis is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit (Was cereal before that, McDonald's cheeseburgers before that, waffles and ice cream bars before that). The greatness of Jack In The Box makes breakfast 24 hours a day. So last night I went to get her one, and got sucked into adding a Breakfast Jack to the order. I ate it before I even got her sandwich home.

It's fried egg, chesse and sliced ham on a hamburger bun. It's 99 cents of processed goodness. I'm taking care of my mom, and the only thing that she will eat right now on a regular basis is a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit (Was cereal before that, McDonald's cheeseburgers before that, waffles and ice cream bars before that). The greatness of Jack In The Box makes breakfast 24 hours a day. So last night I went to get her one, and got sucked into adding a Breakfast Jack to the order. I ate it before I even got her sandwich home.
Is it bad that I thought a Breakfast Jack meant a little Jack Daniels in the morning?

Is it bad that I thought a Breakfast Jack meant a little Jack Daniels in the morning?
See what they say at Meeting tonight.

that's not what it means?

Are there posters where as soon as you see they've posted in a thread it derails your enjoyment by 68-74%? Like, they just suck the enjoyment out of your head simply by participating?

I have two.

Never had one of these Breakfast Jacks. Where do they rank against the Sourdough Jack, ergo the greatest fast food sandwich in the history of ever?One great thing about biking to work and back? I'm avoiding the siren song of Jack 'n' Box on my commute home. Just haven't had the courage to pedal into a line yet.

Also, have found it is pretty hard to poke smot while riding my bike. :unsure:
I'd assume there's at least a few people in your fine city who have mastered this activity.
While it's going? I mean...I'm not Lance Armstrong yet, but the wind and the lighter seem to hate each other.

Users who are viewing this thread