What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (10 Viewers)

You know what I love about questions like that? How many guys fall all over themselves making sure you know they're not gay by refusing to answer the question, and telling you that they refuse to answer the question.I picked Ryan and Scarlet, FYI.
Yeah, its pretty funny. We're on the internet and their homophobia still runs rampant.
But honestly, most of you Leo lovers wouldn't be saying how great of an actor he is if he looked like Danny Devito.

For a long time I introduced my wife to people by saying "This is my frst wife, Amy." It generally got a laugh.Then it ended up being true when we got divorced in 2006. Oops.
Hard to believe that was 4 years ago.
Seems like yesterday.
Right around the same time that UBER Leeg started. Coincidence? Unlikely.
"Ouch."Sorry for breaking up your marriage, TRE.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I love about questions like that? How many guys fall all over themselves making sure you know they're not gay by refusing to answer the question, and telling you that they refuse to answer the question.I picked Ryan and Scarlet, FYI.
Yeah, its pretty funny. We're on the internet and their homophobia still runs rampant.
But honestly, most of you Leo lovers wouldn't be saying how great of an actor he is if he looked like Danny Devito.
Well we wouldn't know because Leo doesn't get the chance if he looks like Danny DeVito. Leo's good at what he does.

For a long time I introduced my wife to people by saying "This is my frst wife, Amy." It generally got a laugh.Then it ended up being true when we got divorced in 2006. Oops.
Seems like yesterday.
I blame you most of all, Aaron.

Seems like yesterday.
No need to apologize, Rude. We all know it was Funkley. It's always Funkley.

It really is cute how our dog, appropriately named "Shadow", follows me around everywhere.

It's always awkward though when I need to take care of business and he's staring at me.

It really is cute how our dog, appropriately named "Shadow", follows me around everywhere. It's always awkward though when I need to take care of business and he's staring at me.
I had to stop midstream the other day so I wouldn't pee on my dog's head.
Yeah, pee. :X
It really is cute how our dog, appropriately named "Shadow", follows me around everywhere. It's always awkward though when I need to take care of business and he's staring at me.
I had to stop midstream the other day so I wouldn't pee on my dog's head.
I had to stop mid-coitus last night to shove her off the bed
I hope you got the engagement ring back first.

What the hell is wrong with women? The wife was pissed that this guy was so persistent and gave her his number but she is even madder at me because I sent him an email calling him a ##### bag. Maybe I should have hoped that she went home with him instead of coming home to me. :headache:

Her argument is that she knows that I've gone to strip clubs while gone on trips and she doesn't get pissed. I told her this is completely different as I have to pay money to get their #### jammed in my face. Plus strippers are not exactly "engineers" as they believe the proper way to greet mexicans is by saying ALOHA.

:rant:

What the hell is wrong with women? The wife was pissed that this guy was so persistent and gave her his number but she is even madder at me because I sent him an email calling him a ##### bag. Maybe I should have hoped that she went home with him instead of coming home to me. :headache: Her argument is that she knows that I've gone to strip clubs while gone on trips and she doesn't get pissed. I told her this is completely different as I have to pay money to get their #### jammed in my face. Plus strippers are not exactly "engineers" as they believe the proper way to greet mexicans is by saying ALOHA. :rant:
If he was bothering her that much she could have just told management. She didn't, right? She probably played it up to you as worse than it really was to see your reaction and then when you wanted to actually contact the guy she was worried might get busted. But yes there is something wrong with us.

What the hell is wrong with women? The wife was pissed that this guy was so persistent and gave her his number but she is even madder at me because I sent him an email calling him a ##### bag. Maybe I should have hoped that she went home with him instead of coming home to me. :headache: Her argument is that she knows that I've gone to strip clubs while gone on trips and she doesn't get pissed. I told her this is completely different as I have to pay money to get their #### jammed in my face. Plus strippers are not exactly "engineers" as they believe the proper way to greet mexicans is by saying ALOHA. :lmao:
If he was bothering her that much she could have just told management. She didn't, right? She probably played it up to you as worse than it really was to see your reaction and then when you wanted to actually contact the guy she was worried might get busted. But yes there is something wrong with us.
It bothered her, especially when he asked my son how he knew her and my son told him not to worry about it and to get lost. :lmao: gb kids

What the hell is wrong with women? The wife was pissed that this guy was so persistent and gave her his number but she is even madder at me because I sent him an email calling him a ##### bag. Maybe I should have hoped that she went home with him instead of coming home to me. :headache: Her argument is that she knows that I've gone to strip clubs while gone on trips and she doesn't get pissed. I told her this is completely different as I have to pay money to get their #### jammed in my face. Plus strippers are not exactly "engineers" as they believe the proper way to greet mexicans is by saying ALOHA. :lmao:
:lmao:

9 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

7 Members: General Malaise, EYLive, Kendall, superbeck1, Angry Beavers, jplvr, Super Nintendo Chalmers
OH THANK GOD

Who is Ryan?I'm torn here. I can't stand Angie at all and think she's the most over-hyped person in the world. Scarlet kicks her butt in every aspect. But I really like me some Brad Pitt. I'd probably turn gay for him. So Ryan's got some major impressing to do on me before I cast my vote.

Who is Ryan?I'm torn here. I can't stand Angie at all and think she's the most over-hyped person in the world. Scarlet kicks her butt in every aspect. But I really like me some Brad Pitt. I'd probably turn gay for him. So Ryan's got some major impressing to do on me before I cast my vote.
Just look at the first pic and you'll be swayed. :goodposting:

What the hell is wrong with women? The wife was pissed that this guy was so persistent and gave her his number but she is even madder at me because I sent him an email calling him a ##### bag. Maybe I should have hoped that she went home with him instead of coming home to me. :headache:

Her argument is that she knows that I've gone to strip clubs while gone on trips and she doesn't get pissed. I told her this is completely different as I have to pay money to get their #### jammed in my face. Plus strippers are not exactly "engineers" as they believe the proper way to greet mexicans is by saying ALOHA.

:hifive:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Did you ever see Van Wilder or Just Friends? Several other movies too. Usually the smart-alecky funny guy.

Did you ever see Van Wilder or Just Friends? Several other movies too. Usually the smart-alecky funny guy.
But seriously boneable.

What the hell is wrong with women? The wife was pissed that this guy was so persistent and gave her his number but she is even madder at me because I sent him an email calling him a ##### bag. Maybe I should have hoped that she went home with him instead of coming home to me. :headache: Her argument is that she knows that I've gone to strip clubs while gone on trips and she doesn't get pissed. I told her this is completely different as I have to pay money to get their #### jammed in my face. Plus strippers are not exactly "engineers" as they believe the proper way to greet mexicans is by saying ALOHA. :hifive:
also explain that strippers get paid to act like they want to #### you. This guy did it for free.

Ok everyone, please STOP posting in here. I am only on page 65 and can't get caught up at this rate, so if everyone would just pause for a day so I can get caught up, I would truly appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

:hifive:

No and no. He's a handsome man, but Brad smokes pot.

Users who are viewing this thread