What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harrington proves Atlanta has good WR's & passing game. (1 Viewer)

How about that Joey Harrington?
In some ways his performance was better as far as passing is concerned. I think if the situation were more ideal you'd see an even bigger difference. Joey got no line blocking for many of his pass attempts. But that's what he had to work with and so that's what he has do play with. Yet he still produced some numbers that were better than what Vick did in spite of the circumstances. The circumstances are nothing that Vick ever had to face so we'll never know how he would've handled that type adversity.But Joey did prove Atl ahs a passing game and good WR's which is what I said would happen. Atl passed for 1200 more yards than last year. That's a 50% increase! And Redman even came in and blew Vick's numbers out the water the last couple of games. So if these unwanted underperforming QB's can do this then why couldn't Vick with all that talent? I know the answer. He just wasn't a good passer.As for WR's, White looked awesome this year with 83-1202-6 with these QB's. Vick couldn't do get this guy the ball. So these QB's, Harington and Co., easily outperformed Vick passing the ball. Now they couldn't run worth a hoot but we already knew that too.

It's not like Redman lit the world on fire before today's game (his passer rating was only marginally better than Harrington's). Who knows what Harrington or Leftwich might have done vs. the Seattle 2nd stringers.

How about that Joey Harrington?
In some ways his performance was better as far as passing is concerned. I think if the situation were more ideal you'd see an even bigger difference. Joey got no line blocking for many of his pass attempts. But that's what he had to work with and so that's what he has do play with. Yet he still produced some numbers that were better than what Vick did in spite of the circumstances. The circumstances are nothing that Vick ever had to face so we'll never know how he would've handled that type adversity.But Joey did prove Atl ahs a passing game and good WR's which is what I said would happen. Atl passed for 1200 more yards than last year. That's a 50% increase! And Redman even came in and blew Vick's numbers out the water the last couple of games. So if these unwanted underperforming QB's can do this then why couldn't Vick with all that talent? I know the answer. He just wasn't a good passer.As for WR's, White looked awesome this year with 83-1202-6 with these QB's. Vick couldn't do get this guy the ball. So these QB's, Harington and Co., easily outperformed Vick passing the ball. Now they couldn't run worth a hoot but we already knew that too.
All it all up, you get 4 wins!BOOYA.No way in hell they lose 12 games with Vick at QB.

Users who are viewing this thread