What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you ever bought a product from Shark Tank/Dragons Den? (1 Viewer)

Parmcat

Canada: Beer, Bacon and Beavers
Just curious if anyone had ever bought a product or used a service that was featured on Shark Tank or Dragons Den?

I have tried a few snacks that I have passed in stores, and have considered getting one of the Mission belts.

Anyone else?

Scrub Daddy. Order the 3-pack on Amazon every few months. Those things rock. Better than a regular sponge in so many ways and never stinks or mildews.

I actually watched an old rerun recently that had featured a protein bar you can design yourself and they ship it to you. I looked it up and it was still in business so I decided to try them and they are on the way now.

Called element bar if anyone is interested.

Ice chips are delicious, kinda pricey.

Scrub daddy, more for ####s and giggles since it's from the show and was cheap, don't really use sponges often. Seems decent.

Would buy that eyeglasses magnetic holder for my dad, but I've never seen it in stores.

Mission Belt

Scrub Daddy

NerdWax

looked at some of the Bombas socks, but didn't pull the trigger.

Oh I have some of those knit or crochet beer coozies. Forgot they were on the show. Don't remember the brand name.

I purchased "Screen Mend" (a window screen repair kit - unsure of the exact name) but didn't end up needing to use it.

I use the "Scan" app on my phone as a QR reader.

My daughter got some turtle slippers for Christmas... my SIL made it very clear that they were on Shark Tank. She made it very clear that they were on Shark Tank.

Mission Belt

Scrub Daddy

NerdWax

looked at some of the Bombas socks, but didn't pull the trigger.
How do you like the Mission belt?
i like it. a lot.

nice quality as i've worn it (near) daily for about a year and a half and haven't seen any noticeable wear. interchangeable buckles are a bonus. that said, it's more casual than dress, so i wouldn't necessarily put this on with a suit & tie. haven't been back to the website in a while, so maybe they've added more upscale products.

NREC34 said:
I actually watched an old rerun recently that had featured a protein bar you can design yourself and they ship it to you. I looked it up and it was still in business so I decided to try them and they are on the way now.

Called element bar if anyone is interested.
:lmao: @ your avatar. :thumbup:

Brought some Wisconsin slippers from Happy Feet for my wife. She loves them so far we will whether they last well.

Got a Chord Buddy for my daughter when we saw it on the show and she had interest in learning guitar. Didn't use it for long, but it served its purpose.

Recommended Spikeball to a college campus rec center. It's a hit.

A Tom+Chee opened a few miles from my house about a year ago. Went once several months ago. Haven't been back.

Got a Chord Buddy for my daughter when we saw it on the show and she had interest in learning guitar. Didn't use it for long, but it served its purpose.

A Tom+Chee opened a few miles from my house about a year ago. Went once several months ago. Haven't been back.
Damn, that spikeball looks pretty damn fun. How durable is it?

Damn, that spikeball looks pretty damn fun. How durable is it?
I was pleasantly surprised. More durable than a similarly-priced backyard volleyball/badminton set.

The key is having a relatively flat open space around it for safe jumps and dives. We tried it indoors on a big gym mat for softer landings, but I recommend outside on soft grass or sand. IMO it plays best in a sand volleyball pit.

Users who are viewing this thread