What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

have you ever needed a semi automatic rifle, with a clip in excess of 30 rounds? (1 Viewer)

have you ever needed a semi automatic rifle, with a clip in excess of 30 rounds?

• protecting yourself from government oppression

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • protecting your home

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • protecting your life, or the lives of your loved ones. (no military deployment)

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • coyotes

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • ted nugent, i just like to blow #### up.

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • no, i have not needed a semi automatic weapon, for any reason

Votes: 168 80.8%

• Total voters
There is no such thing as a high capacity semi-auto rifle 
That would depend on how you define "high capacity" wouldn't it?  If you went by the previous federal definition it would be more than 10 rounds. I'm pretty sure my old Marlin 60 holds at least 15.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So Ted Cruz and Alyssa Milano met to discuss gun control.  :mellow:

Honestly, if I was writing a comedy about gun control, in my wildest dreams I couldn't have thought of an ending as good as that.  :lol:

Milano said she owns two firearms that are loaded in her house.  She also said she is a believer in the 2nd Amendment and only wants to keep people who shouldn't own guns from having them.  She also said she suffers from panic attacks.  I feel like she doesn't realize, that if she had it her way, there would be a good chance she might not be allowed to own guns because of her mental health.

All joking aside, I applaud both Cruz and Milano (who I dislike probably equally).  They came together, and had a civil conversation about an issue they disagree about.  Neither side called the other Satan or Hitler.  Neither accused the other of being evil (in this face to face, I'm talking about).  It was just two people (plus two other people, for some reason) that had a conversation about trying to make a change but also respecting the other's opinion.  God, it's been so long since we've tried this.  It's great to see.  Gives me hope that maybe we can do more of it.  Nah.  Just kidding.  I know we can't. 

So Ted Cruz and Alyssa Milano met to discuss gun control.  :mellow:

Honestly, if I was writing a comedy about gun control, in my wildest dreams I couldn't have thought of an ending as good as that.  :lol:

Milano said she owns two firearms that are loaded in her house.  She also said she is a believer in the 2nd Amendment and only wants to keep people who shouldn't own guns from having them.  She also said she suffers from panic attacks.  I feel like she doesn't realize, that if she had it her way, there would be a good chance she might not be allowed to own guns because of her mental health.

All joking aside, I applaud both Cruz and Milano (who I dislike probably equally).  They came together, and had a civil conversation about an issue they disagree about.  Neither side called the other Satan or Hitler.  Neither accused the other of being evil (in this face to face, I'm talking about).  It was just two people (plus two other people, for some reason) that had a conversation about trying to make a change but also respecting the other's opinion.  God, it's been so long since we've tried this.  It's great to see.  Gives me hope that maybe we can do more of it.  Nah.  Just kidding.  I know we can't. 
I just saw CNN's "recap" of this. I'm not at all surprised that they left out the part that Milano is a gun owner. If anyone believes that any of the major news outlets, on both sides of the aisle, are journalists and not tabloid writers, you need help. 

Gun owners can't support very restrictive gun control laws? I sure do. F the nra.
I'm not the one that omitted the part that she is a gun owner. That's CNN who evidently believes that their narrative is some how diminished by the fact that Milano is a gun owner so they decided not to air that part. 

Users who are viewing this thread