What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you ever seen a pro athlete (1 Viewer)

stevejohnson

Footballguy
The Portis mom thing (notice her last name isn't Portis by the way) got me thinking. Why are all of the mothers of these pro athletes fat and ugly? You would think that they could use thier son's money on personal trainers, healthly diets, etc... but I have yet to see a MILF standing on the sidelines rooting on thier son!Why? Any thoughts?

The Portis mom thing (notice her last name isn't Portis by the way) got me thinking. Why are all of the mothers of these pro athletes fat and ugly? You would think that they could use thier son's money on personal trainers, healthly diets, etc... but I have yet to see a MILF standing on the sidelines rooting on thier son!

Why? Any thoughts?
:popcorn:

this is the only reason why i want my wife to get fat and ugly. then maybe my son will have a better chance of going pro. next step, find a way to turn him black.

The Portis mom thing (notice her last name isn't Portis by the way) got me thinking. Why are all of the mothers of these pro athletes fat and ugly? You would think that they could use thier son's money on personal trainers, healthly diets, etc... but I have yet to see a MILF standing on the sidelines rooting on thier son!

Why? Any thoughts?
I'm asking a serious question. Have you ever seen a decent looking mom of a pro athlete? If so give an example....

Why? Any thoughts?
I'm asking a serious question. Have you ever seen a decent looking mom of a pro athlete? If so give an example....
I think that is only reserved for wives. :excited:

Why? Any thoughts?
You mean for VBD purposes? :confused:

Why? Any thoughts?
ive never seen peyton and eli's mom, but i'd hope archie married him a hotty with his money.

Users who are viewing this thread