What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Heath Miller - 2013 (1 Viewer)

bocksheesh

Footballguy
I didn't get a chance to see the Steelers-Bears game last night. For those that did, how did Heath Miller look in his first game back.

I see he went 3-35 which is predictably pedestrian. But did he look like he was physically back? Was Big Ben looking his way as a reliable target?

Seems to me he was only in for about half of the snaps. Not sure, because I wasn't really looking for him, but he wasn't very visible. On the other hand, with the emergence of Antonio Brown, and the suckitude of the Vikings, and him being further along in his rehab, I would expect good production next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
DiStefano said:
Seems to me he was only in for about half of the snaps. Not sure, because I wasn't really looking for him, but he wasn't very visible. On the other hand, with the emergence of Antonio Brown, and the suckitude of the Vikings, and him being further along in his rehab, I would expect good production next week.
Yeah, I read he was in a rotation. I'm not sure what to expect in week 4 (maybe rotation again, but they need their best players on the field at this point), but after his bye I think he should be a very solid TE. I wouldn't be shocked if he put up similar PPG number to last year.

Users who are viewing this thread