What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hottest Celeb born the same time as you (1 Viewer)

belljr

Footballguy
I'm bored at work so I tried to find the best looking celebrity woman, born the same month and year as me.

I'm having trouble finding some, so, I'm going to say the same month but within a year of your birthday.

All i have so far is

Kelly Rippa

ETA: found a site http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bored at work so I tried to find the best looking celebrity woman, born the same month and year as me.

I'm having trouble finding some, so, I'm going to say the same month but within a year of your birthday.

All i have so far is

Kelly Rippa
As long as "hot" does not include my strong desire to punch her in the throat, then I'm on board with this. Oh, and I got nothin'. :jawdrop:

Salma Hayek -- 9/2 (same day, however 10 years older)...I am older than Pink by six days..

Jon Heder was born the same day as me.

no chix from that website the same month same year

I love how people are interpreting "at the same time as you" broadly to get attractive celebs listed by their names. :lol:

Not me though. I went with a homely, unknown Tamil singer who was in fact born on the same day I was. Play The Game, posers. :goodposting:

Does LeAnn Rimes count? 3 years to the day older than I am. I'd use Shania Twain, but she's 20 years older (also to the day)

ETA: I just realized that I share a birthday with Daniel Stern. I mean, I appreciated his work as Marv as much as the next guy, but come on.

George Burns. Same day, 68 years earlier.

ETA: Hawt!

Based on the above criteria, these three are all born in my birth month (September) and within one year of me:

1. Martina Hingis

2. Michelle Williams

3. Pink

Not a great list. :shrug:

I share a birth date with Greta Garbo but just missed her by 74 years.

Users who are viewing this thread