What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Houston @ New England Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I don't watch a lot of Texans football, and I'm even late tuning in to this game. Is my assessment of Osweiler correct - he's worse than terrible?
No response required. I've seen enough. Whoever gave Osweiler a contract to sign deserves a kick to the groin.

I don't watch a lot of Texans football, and I'm even late tuning in to this game. Is my assessment of Osweiler correct - he's worse than terrible?
Pretty much, you could try and put lipstick on a pig and say he barely has a year of starting experience, but for every amazing throw he makes, he makes 3 or 4 inaccurate to downright terrible/boneheaded throws.

Texans very underrated, but understandable everyone writing them off considering how terrible Osweiler has been.

Belicheck the king of halftime adjustments though so Hou defense better be prepared to keep them in it.

Looks a little like the Bronco game last year - a few hits on Tom and he gets a little quicker in his throws. He really misses Gronk here.

No gronk

No malcolm mitchell

Bennett hurt

Blount had the ####s all week and doesn't look good

Floyd has one target, which was thrown low and in front of him, so he flipped it up in the air behind him for an interception

It's lewis, edelman and hogan on every play for a reason. They don't have much else right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread